I dare you to recruit me, baby!

OPs in IRC channel, I MIGHT settle for hops, but i prefer ops. And so if you can get me at least hop, i will consider joining. You also must be cool. If there is an uncool dude, i will not share my body with you. Why me? Cause Im cool cat, good person at heart, active, and dead. 

After what you did in #CRAP (and then attempted to post an OWF thread relating to it ~10 times), why would any alliance in its right mind give you any form of IRC permissions? :v:

It is highly advised that no alliance worth its weight should attempt to recruit this ruler. By granting him access to your alliance, you would be compromising the security of your alliance allowing for leaks and a degradation of standards.

If you want to still recruit him though, go ahead. I won't stop you.

After what you did in #CRAP (and then attempted to post an OWF thread relating to it ~10 times), why would any alliance in its right mind give you any form of IRC permissions? :v:

C'mon Kurd. I don't think you're keeping an open mind here. :ehm:

Trollololol

"Keep on losing Ground Attacks vs Ghos7 bro, git r done"

Is he? 
Bout time Ghosty did something cool. 

Also, Alex, if you dont post on OWF for 2 weeks, I'll give you 200 tech and Ops on my IRC channel. ;)

I'm pretty sure it's cheaper and more fulfilling just to roll him.

• 2 weeks later...

NSO is a great alliance. Come join us!

I would like to second this. I think NSO is a great alliance for you Alex the Great :). They're really awesome and cool, you should definitely consider it.

You can join them at thenewsithorder.biz Edited by Rotavele