A Kaskus Declaration of War

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RIA has always stood by our allies, it's not a question of what's fair, we have given our word in writing (also known as a treaty) to defend Shangri-La should they come under attack, and that is exactly what we are doing.  Whether Kaskus's cause for war is just or unjust, evil or good, communist or fascist or ecoterrorist is irrelevant to us.  We come.

Oh, I was referring to Kaskus' DoW, not RIA's.  Your entry was legitimately based on the treaty web, no one can argue that.  The M was visible to all.  I just wish you hadn't, for the reasons listed prior.

Also you are seriously discounting Kaskus' combat abilities, they are a formidable adversary, the 'giant killers', you are quite mistaken if you think this will be an easy romp for us or any alliance, Kaskus are demented guerrilla fighters who like nothing more than to face 10:1 odds.

No, I am not discounting Kaskus' fighting abilities, I've seen what they can do.  I am not even discounting Shangri-La's abilities, because I cannot -- this is only their second war.  They entered the first only after the outcome was well decided, and they called for help in this one almost literally as soon as it started.  Not my style, but a good way to guarantee a win.  DH used the curbstomp effectively for years, NoR and MK used it against LSF a few wars back -- this is almost sure to get SL another green victory label on a wiki entry somewhere.  Even Vanderbilt has a right to brag about SEC national championships, I suppose.

I know nothing about them, I know Smurf, we were in Legion together a couple of years ago during some war or other, he's a lot of fun. I wouldn't like to see us fighting them for that reason alone but if we've been asked to enter then there's nothing else for it.

Dear Admin the level of stupid in this war is hitting new records.  This is like that stupid alliance that attacked GATO in one of those wars when GATO was getting crushed.  Kaskus has a gift for screwing up.  

Would you rather us pile on NSO or NG or NPO?

I don't know how it happened but Kaskus peed in everyone's coffee and has ensured rage.

Passion is what fuels the world. And without one to enrage, or rage against, there can be no passion.