WAR!!!!!!

buckaroo13

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message me in-game if you are afraid the NPO will attack you if you speak out.

I tried to post something ITT earlier but NPO cut my internet connection and kicked my new puppy as retribution. Please remain steadfast in your efforts to destroy the Evil Order.

1) The only nations of the CIN we attacked was you. Why? Because you attacked several NPO nations. Later, some of your CIN friends started to aid you AND attack other nations. We just attacked back, we aren't going to stay there, doing nothing, while you attack us.

2) The "several non-affiliated nations" we attack are:

A) Raiders.

B) Pirates.

C) People who attacked us for no apparent reason.

3) I'm a small member, and I'm not treated with no respect. I'm treated as a comrade, when I need help the NPO helps me.

4) Evil dictator? I'm refusing to say anything about this until you pay some respect to the emperor.

5) Tell me the names of ALL the wars "we started"

6) After so many years of war it's imposible not to have enemies.

Have at him comrade!

o/ Farrin!

hail the emperor

buckaroo? you have knees right? well use them sir!

Edited by EddyH

This is an outrage!  NPO has gotten away with this for far too long!  Let's teach these thugs some accountability!  I mean, next thing you know they'll be attacking the neutrals!

Buckaroo already blew the lid off of that little plan. Truly, ahead of his time...

Oh, this is interesting, especially since in the PM's you've sent me you were only asking for peace.

And then, you are saying that we attacked first.

Poor buckaroo, doesn't understand how declaring war works.

Edit: Is this all really just because we didn't let you in our Alliance? Rofl.

Edited by DannyTheKiller

Edit: Is this all really just because we didn't let you in our Alliance? Rofl.

Our loss, after all he did tell us in his application thread that he was a "Master of Strategy".

We should have known...

1 more large alliance for op. David.  All of you out there join us.  Sith, I knew you were a liar the whole time.

You should ask the New Pacific Order for help defeating NPO, they wont tease you like Sith.

Edited by Boston

Buckaroo, I too have felt the evil of the NPO. They have repeatedly attacked me in the past, and it was only after months of tireless negotiations that I managed to convince them to declare peace.

But today I seek revenge. It would be an honor to join your coalition and fight the NPO in Operation David.

Good luck to you sir.

Buckaroo....

I admire your enthusiasm.. to a degree.. for wanting to be able to immediately make an impact on the world, just as your nation forms. But.. you're not doing it rite.

You may as well perform the Belka maneuver and plant nuclear warheads all across your own territory and blow them up to prevent us from winning, as to declare war on us when you have no firm coalition, no clue what you're doing, are less than 100 days old, and barely have any military assets is suicidal.

I suggest you really start truly feeling out a means of obtaining peace.. because this isn't operation david versus goliath... it's more like operation gnat versus Unicron. Quite franktly, while amusing in its incompetence, it's not really very fun (especially when everyone helping you is so small I can't join in and if there were no war restrictions and unlimited war slots I could smoke your entire group solo). I'd hate to see you leave the leadership of your country within months of starting because you burn yourself out from frustration seeking to achieve the practically impossible....

You remind me of Sadam's Information Minister from the Gulf War. Or.. this guy:

unicroneatsgalvymmmm.jpg

No, not the big one.. the little one between the big one's fingers.

Also, 8900 posts. Where'd my life go?

Nevermind.. no one answer that one.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Attacking a nation of the CIN, attacking several non-affiliated nations, treating their small members with no respect, having an evil dictator, starting so many wars, and having so many enemies.

I've never been called an evil dictator before. You just made my day, child.