An analysis of Mushqaeda political dynamics

The Zigur

As noted, Mushqaeda is being investigated for multiple criminal acts and a case will be filed when all parties have been contacted. I can't share all the details, but the trial will be held on the OWF for all to see. If  anyone else would like to represent Mushqaeda operators in court they are very welcome to do so.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As noted, Mushqaeda is being investigated for multiple criminal acts and a case will be filed when all parties have been contacted. I can't share all the details, but the trial will be held on the OWF for all to see. If  anyone else would like to represent Mushqaeda operators in court they are very welcome to do so.

I refuse to recognize this court and thus, it has no bearing on my nation. There is no legitimacy for this court and any convictions are not legal. Thus, I submit that this court is nothing more than the oppressive attempt by a tyranny to subjugate the free people of Planet Bob. This terrorist action will not be allowed and should be met with fierce resistance and uprising by all free people of Planet Bob. Down with this so-called "World Court". 

I refuse to recognize this court and thus, it has no bearing on my nation. There is no legitimacy for this court and any convictions are not legal. Thus, I submit that this court is nothing more than the oppressive attempt by a tyranny to subjugate the free people of Planet Bob. This terrorist action will not be allowed and should be met with fierce resistance and uprising by all free people of Planet Bob. Down with this so-called "World Court". 

Fortunately, the court's judgment would only apply to MQ nations.

This should be rich.

Does not matter who the non-entity's judgement is applied to. It exists as a tool of an oppressive regime meant to enslave the rest of us freedom-loving nations. Thus, if we recognize the non-entity's attempt to subjugate MQ nations, then that only gives credence to the non-entity's brutal cause.

A walking looney tune who helped deliver you from the situation you got yourself into with the losers in Mushqaeda.

I could have gotten peace far easier, and in a far better situation, than if you had "helped" me on false claims that NSO sent you.

dauphin.jpg

dauphin.jpg

How could I have forgotten the dolphin picture when I posted that. :(

We at Sudoku are the International Court. I assure you we are looking very deeply into the accusations pinned against MQ. No crimes against TDO will go unpunished and unnoticed. Thank you for posting this thread Twynn as it brings awareness about the seriousness of MQ's asshattery. 

You all will be hearing from us shortly. 

If you want to be technical, they fall under the category of state terrorists since they are comprised of nation-level rulers. State terrorism involves acts of terror committed or supported by a state against foreign states or people. Thus, they are simultaneously considered war criminals and terrorists. Furthermore, they utilize asymmetric tactics and even false-flag and ghost. They had no legitimate casus belli against TDO. I am building a case for the world court that will be published at the right time, and there is no doubt Mushqaeda operators will be found guilty.

MQ threatened to set a precedent, which left unpunished, would have lead to weakened global stability. As a lulz alliance Mushroom Kingdom was personified by this last action, and they were completely shut down within two weeks. I've noticed there were others endorsing warfare with neutrals, but with the overwhelming response by the international community, these would-be war criminals must stick to raiding only nonaligned nations.

1016631_627277013979568_1463352400_n.jpg

This may just be the dumbest thing I've seen posted on these boards since GGA went away.

We at Sudoku are the International Court. I assure you we are looking very deeply into the accusations pinned against MQ. No crimes against TDO will go unpunished and unnoticed. Thank you for posting this thread Twynn as it brings awareness about the seriousness of MQ's asshattery. 

You all will be hearing from us shortly. 

Perfect! I'm afraid the realm requires my attention elsewhere, but I will be happy to pass along the current caseload and serve as a witness for the prosecution.

It was a typo from utilizing legal documentation from other realms. "Lulz" was the actual crime committed.

How does attacking a neutral equate to a [ooc] serious felony and a terrible crime RL?[/ooc]. Seriously, you looked bad before, but this is truly the worst post you have ever made. You are awful.

How does attacking a neutral equate to a [ooc] serious felony and a terrible crime RL?[/ooc]. Seriously, you looked bad before, but this is truly the worst post you have ever made. You are awful.

[ooc]Charges were copied from real life ICC cases.[/ooc] Please get off your high horse. MQ is gonna be prosecuted and punished, and no amount of whining changes that.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Your actions will be remembered.

Please, don't keep us waiting on your delivery of justice. Some of us are looking forward to giving you a much needed smack to the face.

Now, for the record I just want you to know that we over at NSO don't recognize your court or your "judgments" on MQ nations. I highly doubt any MQ nations will be joining us, but in the odd event they do, let it be known to the world that we do not give a rat's arse what Mr. Junkalunka's "world court" thinks. The bearing that it will have on our internal policies is about the same as might be had by a wet paper towel.