An analysis of Mushqaeda political dynamics

The Zigur

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize such things have taken place in war [ooc]for thousands of years before it was a "serious felony" in RL.[/ooc] Please get off your high horse. MQ is gonna be prosecuted and punished, and no amount of whining changes that.

I don't see how I'm on a high horse for thinking you equating MQ's actions with rape is disgusting. It is.

And who exactly is going to prosecute MQ? TPF? VE? HB? No one? My bet is on the fourth one. No one is going to prosecute MQ over this. Even if someone did, unless a major portion of the alliances on Bob followed suit, it won't be enforced. Seeing only five or six alliances going into the fight reaffirms my statement. I'll wait for your evidence to the contrary.

The judgment of the International Criminal Court is being preemptively executed by the various alliances representing the international community in the defense of TDO. If the Adjudicators find the accused guilty, then the righteousness of the response will have been validated. Since the guilt of the mushrooms is apparent to all, most likely the only problem may be a mistrial, in which case the accused would be retried at a later date.

Of course, I'm not in charge of the court, this is just my personal analysis of what might happen.

You still didn't answer my question. Who is in charge of the "courts" and who is going to enforce the "ruling"? Or are you continuing to talk out of your ass?

As i said, the rulings are being preemptively carried out by the multi-lateral crusader coalition representing the international community. The courts are being established by trusted, fair adjudicators.

As i said, the rulings are being preemptively carried out by the multi-lateral crusader coalition representing the international community. The courts are being established by trusted, fair adjudicators.

So you are proving the court to be nothing more than a sham. If the court allows for vigilantism in order to accomplish its "justice", then it is a weak court with no real standing in the international community. Even the alliances that the court is lauding has very little to no respect for the court. If they had any respect, they would have waited for the ruling of the court instead of conducting street justice.

That court hasn't functioned since BN disbanded.

A few of us still play pickup games there, but the hoops don't have nets and the potholes are tricky.

If you want to be technical, they fall under the category of state terrorists since they are comprised of nation-level rulers. State terrorism involves acts of terror committed or supported by a state against foreign states or people. Thus, they are simultaneously considered war criminals and terrorists. Furthermore, they utilize asymmetric tactics and even false-flag and ghost. They had no legitimate casus belli against TDO. I am building a case for the world court that will be published at the right time, and there is no doubt Mushqaeda operators will be found guilty.

How many Mushqaeda nation-level ruler terrorists are held in custody and awaiting trial at this point? Also, I assume they will receive credit for time served. Edited by White Chocolate

You are severely overstating how much the average citizen of Bob cares about what MQ is doing. Very few have actually showed any harsh tone towards them. A lot more have cheered them on.

Five alliances out of the 126 in existence doesn't represent the international community. As said before, and which you haven't given any explanation to, there isn't any way for a "ruling" to be enforced. Most alliances won't care and won't bother to do anything about it. They have better things to do than try to enforce a ruling on people who plan on leaving our planet anyway.

Edited by Zacharias

Not sure what's more hilarious, the court or all the replies it has managed to collect.

I would say both honestly. Have to give it to Junka there, dude knows how to make a joke of something.

edit: apparently, I can't spell something...

Edited by Dochartaigh