The Big Blue Birthday Bonanza

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you hold to the concept that we were ''misinformed''.  I have always considered my knowledge of the matter to be fully informed, it just may not match the information you think you have. 

Congratulations on 7 years, it is no mean feat.

Another time, another place perhaps. But I stand by my statement. At the very least, if you weren't misinformed, your BLEU allies certainly were.

Edited by Kochers

Another time, another place perhaps. But I stand by my statement. At the very least, if you weren't misinformed, your BLEU allies certainly were.

There is no time or place like the present.  Please stand by your statement, as intentionally provocative as it is, because it defines you and your victim mentality rather well.  If you choose to believe what you believe, it does not make it the truth.

Seven years is a nice milestone, I am amused though that your alliance is so readily defined as the one that got rolled by BLEU for no apparent reason rather than anything you actually have achieved of your own volition.

In recent months, the Coalition has undergone a renaissance. Not only have we seen an influx of new members but also the return of some of our most celebrated veterans.

So CharlesIV is back running his alliance again?

the Coalition "has shown a willingness ... to declare on anyone regardless of size as long as we have 30 other alliances with us" in the words of one former Crown Prince.

I concur.

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition is in many ways symbolic of the many alliances that have managed to limp along for many years without making any substantive impact upon Cybernations. That said, I suppose such alliances are necessary followers to the agendas of the actual movers.

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition is in many ways symbolic of the many alliances that have managed to limp along for many years without making any substantive impact upon Cybernations. That said, I suppose such alliances are necessary followers to the agendas of the actual movers.

TOP has never had it's own agenda until recently when it attempted with the platysphere and failed. Even IRON lead you into TOP-C&G. Good try though, just still not up to the cut. Citadel and PF never really played a role in the politics either.

Edited by Rotavele

Well said.

TOP has never had it's own agenda until recently when it attempted with the platysphere and failed. Even IRON lead you into TOP-C&G. Good try though, just still not up to the cut. Citadel and PF never really played a role in the politics either.

Stop embarrassing my fucking ally, please.

Should you in the future make other attempts to bait, I suggest you do so with tackle that is a bit less obviously absurd. That said, I suspect that your intellect may not be equal to absorbing this lesson. On a related note, you've spelled your alliance's name incorrectly.

Should you in the future make other attempts to bait, I suggest you do so with tackle that is a bit less obviously absurd. That said, I suspect that your intellect may not be equal to absorbing this lesson. On a related note, you've spelled your alliance's name incorrectly.

Trying too hard, Sorry.

Even if we accept that all as correct, that they tried once still makes them to be one of the top 10% or so of alliances. Not many have put a genuine effort into getting on top. TOP tried while they rest of us are falling into the sad current state where being around a long time is itself something to celebrate.