The Big Blue Birthday Bonanza

As with Rotavele, I suggest that you find better material before pulling the trigger. It does you no good to fire if your ammunition is made of cotton balls.

Unless TOP is puss, then they just fired the equivalent of a silver bullet.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great day for the alliance indeed. Happy Birthday NADC, and here is to many more!

If he was, we'd be neutral.Showing an ignorance to history again. Surprise, surprise.

The way ECVI left the alliance, I doubt we will ever hear from again, and if we do, it won't be from the inside. The alliance changed drastically since his departure in terms of foreign policy, even in the first few months of my terms as SECGEN (the first after ECVI). He will be remembered for what he has done, but beyond that, who knows.

There is no time or place like the present.  Please stand by your statement, as intentionally provocative as it is, because it defines you and your victim mentality rather well.  If you choose to believe what you believe, it does not make it the truth.

Seven years is a nice milestone, I am amused though that your alliance is so readily defined as the one that got rolled by BLEU for no apparent reason rather than anything you actually have achieved of your own volition.

I remember much during that war on what was going on, and I will admit that some of the communication from the NADC government to its members was not the greatest during that time frame. Some of it was trying to figure out what was going on, others was the way ECVI wanted to keep certain information on a need to know basis, and some just got forgotten about because some of us assumed someone else was getting the information out. I took that war as a learning opportunity on what needs to happen during war on the Internal Affairs side (being the DIAM at the time, and becoming IAM afterwards). I don't think all the information regarding the war has ever been released to the members of either side of the conflict, and much of that information is now probably lost in time. I hold no ill-will to the specific members of BLEU, having even joined Echelon at one point several years after the war.

While the war changed the alliance significantly, I have to agree that we do hold onto that war just a bit much in how we define ourselves. Yes, it was a turning point, but it has been years since it has happened, a lifetime for a game like this I would say. I can understand people looking back at the history and seeing how it has shaped us to where we are, but the pre-war alliance is almost a different alliance than the one that stands today. Remember the past, but look to the future.

wow topic derailment with talking about TOP. no offense TOP but in this thread i dont care about y'all. competent of incompetent that's a matter of opinion. saying if NADC done anything of important or not in this game is also a matter of opinion. its been my honor being allied to a great group of people i've seen them in their lowest point and i'm proud to see them making the gains they are now.

Damn, Sasori folded? That's a shame. Shurukian was fantastic, some of my fondest moments as an ambassador are at their forums.

Unfortunately, yes. There just wasn't enough people left at the end to keep going, so I made the decision to merge us into the NADC, our longtime allies.

Happy Belated Birthday NADC!

wow topic derailment with talking about TOP. no offense TOP but in this thread i dont care about y'all. competent of incompetent that's a matter of opinion. saying if NADC done anything of important or not in this game is also a matter of opinion. its been my honor being allied to a great group of people i've seen them in their lowest point and i'm proud to see them making the gains they are now.

My name is Crymson, not TOP. It's not as if we've invaded this thread.

My name is Crymson, not TOP. It's not as if we've invaded this thread.

Boy, TOP is much better off without you at the helm. Most of TOP I can respect as they are mature enough to rise above general pointless OWF dung flinging, you on the other hand wallow in your over-inflated ego. You could learn a thing or two from your compatriots. 

Boy, TOP is much better off without you at the helm. Most of TOP I can respect as they are mature enough to rise above general pointless OWF dung flinging, you on the other hand wallow in your over-inflated ego. You could learn a thing or two from your compatriots.

Because you, in this post, are a shining example of how not to engage in dung flinging with a holier-than-thou attitude. Hypocrites know best, I guess?

Because you, in this post, are a shining example of how not to engage in dung flinging with a holier-than-thou attitude. Hypocrites know best, I guess?

Who are you trying to impress/score points with in all these threads? You are so desperate to be liked by your side you come off like the little dog trying to impress spike

We get it already move on

That gave me a chuckle. Is it 2010 again?

Edited by Crymson