Treaty Cancellation

If those wars are the entirety of DH's "crimes", then I'm not sure what all the fuss has been about.

Anyway, Mr D34th, you are driving this train of its tracks. Back to baseless speculation about NATO and NADC, please.

The fact you don't see unprovoked attacks just for power hungriness, spying and harboring spies as crimes says everything we need to know about CnG character. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has caused quite a confusion over here at NADC for awhile, yet we cannot act like we weren't expecting it.

NATO and NADC have lacked a high level of communication for awhile.

Maybe I don't want to know the reason why

But lately you don't talk to me

And darlin' I can't see me in your eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SpkAWIUKTU

I don't mean this as an attack, but the fact you are confused about the cancellation could be indicative of a communication problem which has lead both sides to drift and have a divergence in FA policies and ideals. *shrugs

Ah, the Ye Olde "communications problem" excuse for dropping a treaty. Ranked up there with "it's not you, it's me" and "I just want to be friends, ok?".

A real treat for the nostalgia buffs.

It's still a gross misuse of the word "crime". 

I agree. But it's good to know DH has only committed two "crimes."

And still we're off track. Someone wish both parties good luck or something.

Well considering both parties where just at war with us I don't really wish them luck, fail miserably both parties? Does that work?

Well considering both parties where just at war with us I don't really wish them luck, fail miserably both parties? Does that work?

sure  we wish you the same thing

Yeah, I remember when CnG restrained DH when they decided to protect a spy and attack SF/XX without an CB, oh wait, they didn't. May be that time when CnG did not support the DH CBless attack against NPO in the "everthing.must.die" war, ops, but they did support. Oh, I know, what about that time CnG put some sense on DH head and stopped a war over a 3 years old grudge? Humm, that didn't happen too... I'm running out of options here, help me...

Nice reminder. Thems in glass houses shouldn't throw derps.

Pfffft, it's much more entertaining to be able to take a peak at where alliances stand. :P

I don't mind giving you a peek regarding CoJ: astride the world.

But in seriousness, I agree and I find this cancellation curious. Edited by Prodigal Moon

Likely better to be handled in private.

Best of luck to NATO and NADC.

But some much more fun to be handled in public. Maybe NATO finally realized that even if NADC are very cool, in a way extinct animals are, they aren't worth talking to when you measure how much NADC is able to produce results in wars, and compare it to the expenditure of calories and time spent in talking with them.

Nevertheless, best of luck to both parties, and may my perception of NADC's war prowess prove old fashioned and obsolete.

Peacetime treaty cancelation... Rather unfortunate especially considering how confused one side seems to be about it. But perhaps that was the problem, communication doesn't seem to have been all that great between you two.

Best of luck.

So boring, though.

Whoever started that trend is a terrible, terrible person.

How hypocritical of you, I have put all of my problems on these parts for years and still get constant backlash for it.

• 2 weeks later...

We find this cancellation confusing, considering we just fought a war in their defense. The confusion is further heightened by the fact NATO wished to cancel because of other treaty obligations; other treaty obligations that didn't seem to matter much to them before the war. Nonetheless, we wish NATO well in their future endeavours.

You know on Facebook, how chicks be postin updates like "I'm so sad today :(((" and then you ask why and they all like "I don't want to talk about it".

Man, I hate that, know what Im sayin. If you gonna say somethin then say somethin

You know on Facebook, how chicks be postin updates like "I'm so sad today :(((" and then you ask why and they all like "I don't want to talk about it".

Man, I hate that, know what Im sayin. If you gonna say somethin then say somethin

Sorry, not really.