Kashmiri Resistance Front

On one hand, Armpit Platoon has been walking the tightrope since they were founded.  Their founders/gov't went inactive very quickly, their membership raids all over the place without any interaction/understanding of the wider world, and they rejected protection from CoJ based in part on limits to raiding.  An alliance in their position--not just new but literally new to Planet Bob, unconnected, and without an empowered gov--has no business running around raiding anyone, yet they regularly raid alliance or protected targets.  I'm surprised that they haven't been declared upon sooner, maybe it's because CoJ forgot to update our protection cancellation on the wiki.

On the other hand, no one is served by warring AP into oblivion for an indeterminate period.  A good drubbing for a week can effect a good change in AP, a protracted campaign doesn't benefit either Proto or AP.

Yes quite stupid, I hope they learn from this scenario, because I'm sure there are probably some proto-quality people in this small alliance. I also foresee someone with terrible grammar keeping this thread going longer than it needs to.

Yes quite stupid, I hope they learn from this scenario, because I'm sure there are probably some proto-quality people in this small alliance. I also foresee someone with terrible grammar keeping this thread going longer than it needs to.

me like pottato

I like the flag, but I thought that Jason8 had no problem with people who rogue inactive nations, he used to do it a lot back in time.

What Trout said. Jason8 logs in about once every 20 days to collect and pay bills and doesn't care if he gets attacked or not. So, moot point. But it doesn't change the fact he's a member of our alliance and we're not fans of letting whoever wants to go and attack us regardless of whether or not the particular member cares or has done the same thing a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

And for the peace of mind of everyone concerned about Armpit Platoon, don't worry. We only plan to teach them a brief lesson in diplomacy, not make a crater out of their alliance.

I don't understand what any of this has to do with Kashmir but have fun.

Same reason I attributed this affair to a communication breakdown.

Alternately, maybe Prototype just had a Jones for war and decided to Plant their flag to get Armpit Platoon to turn to a new Page in their FA book.

Glad to hear this will not turn into Armpit Platoon's Swan Song.

Good looking flag either way, Sir William.

Same reason I attributed this affair to a communication breakdown.

Alternately, maybe Prototype just had a Jones for war and decided to Plant their flag to get Armpit Platoon to turn to a new Page in their FA book.

Glad to hear this will not turn into Armpit Platoon's Swan Song.

Good looking flag either way, Sir William.

While we discuss What Is and What Should Never Be, we need a Gallows Pole pronto so we can Bring It On Home.

Prototype has a lot of Zeppelin references which I don't get since I'm not as hippy as SirWilliam and don't know the band that well. I totally prefer all the Walking Dead graphics though those are HOT.

We Are Your Overlords

Edited by Lex Quintus

While we discuss What Is and What Should Never Be, we need a Gallows Pole pronto so we can Bring It On Home.

We Are Your Overlords

But that meeting is over the hills and far away, it would be 10 years gone before we could bring it on home.