Imperial Decree - New Polar Order (DoW NoR)

Dajobo

5) You clearly do not understand strategy then.  Its like most of us are playing chess and you're stuck on playing checkers here. 

I understand strategy however this is not the strategy of a forced surrender and neither of the opponents would allow themselves to be forced surrendered.

I don't even know what that last part is referring to, I hope it is not forced surrenders.

And on that bombshell this goes back to the part where you using stupid nonsensical logic.

Go figure

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep thinking you guys can do better than that, but then you guys just turn right around and keep doing it.

Keep trying to act like as if stay in peace mode for the whole war(2 months already) while your comrades are burning is a completely normal thing.

Keep trying to act like I'm in peace mode because of cowardice.

Cowardice or inability to fight, I don't care what the reasons are, this is ridiculous. Unless you were in peace mode because inactivity, thing that obviously you aren't. But please, keep repeating that's just a tactic/strategic thing, may be someday someone somewhere will believe in this.

Cowardice or inability to fight, I don't care what the reasons are, this is ridiculous. Unless you were in peace mode because inactivity, thing that obviously you aren't. But please, keep repeating that's just a tactic/strategic thing, may be someday someone somewhere will believe in this.

Its like talking to a brick wall.  At least you know talking to a brick wall is useless before you open your mouth ...

I thought this was a DoW on NoR for stealing NpO's super secret precious guides.

Clearly, any war declared by Polar is henceforth over that reason. Funny, I haven't seen you apply this to other alliance's who did the same thing, either.

Not to mention, the war was not exclusively over guides, but hey, why am I even trying to explain anything to you?

It shows incompetence on the part of quite a number of alliances in their coalition.

Then what did GOONS calling in DH to fight a smaller target in Kaskus signify?

Pot, meet kettle. No surprises there.

1) NPL needed the help.  NPL was fighting GOONS.  Therefore NPL needed help fighting GOONS.  NPL has taking an absolute beating this war.  Sparta had to come in, just like Polar had to come in here to relieve pressure.

2) Thats not what the facts show and not what the actions of your coalition show.

5) You clearly do not understand strategy then.  Its like most of us are playing chess and you're stuck on playing checkers here. 

While NPL has taken a beating, as we all have, especially myself at the hands of ODN, to point that out without mentioning the beating GOONS has taken is nearing spin zone. GOONS has 181 nations, and only 75,000 tech. They also have an average NS of 8k. Regardless of any "recruitment drive", they have been absolutely pummeled and their top 38 in peace mode shows it. I feel bad even calling it a top though, considering that 38th nation has 8k ns.

I like how you seem to think you know NPL.

The only help we have asked for is that we have asked GOONs to come out of PM so we can fight them.  I personally have posted my link for GOONS, for I have not had a defensive slot used all war.  The guy who I just finished fighting, Mighty Funktopus, had a whopping $3 dollars and never once ran an offensive GA, the other guy, Ajaxify, let me nuke him on day 19 of his back collect.  I love how the so-called Competence Coalition has the audacity to badmouth my alliance. 

Le Sigh.

Edit:  And to stay on topic, I hope NpO has as much fun as RIA seems to be having with the dropping of nukes.

What? I doubt that guy could do anything about you nuking him on the 19th day, so to say he "let" you nuke him is pretty false. Some things people just can't control.

I keep thinking you guys can do better than that, but then you guys just turn right around and keep doing it.

Well, you invited it when you said "we" in regards to destroying nations. I understand where you are coming from Cal, but the Cal I know and remember would be out fighting 6 nations and not worrying about losses. What happened?

Edited by Starfox101

Clearly, any war declared by Polar is henceforth over that reason. Funny, I haven't seen you apply this to other alliance's who did the same thing, either.

Not to mention, the war was not exclusively over guides, but hey, why am I even trying to explain anything to you?

While NPL has taken a beating, as we all have, especially myself at the hands of ODN, to point that out without mentioning the beating GOONS has taken is nearing spin zone. GOONS has 181 nations, and only 75,000 tech. They also have an average NS of 8k. Regardless of any "recruitment drive", they have been absolutely pummeled and their top 38 in peace mode shows it. I feel bad even calling it a top though, considering that 38th nation has 8k ns.

What? I doubt that guy could do anything about you nuking him on the 19th day, so to say he "let" you nuke him is pretty false. Some things people just can't control.

Well, you invited it when you said "we" in regards to destroying nations. I understand where you are coming from Cal, but the Cal I know and remember would be out fighting 6 nations and not worrying about losses. What happened?

Orders.  And when you are facing the odds we are facing we need everyone to follow orders.  Believe me, I've asked to come out numerous times. 

Nobody wants me to be out of peace mode more than me.  But I'll follow orders.

Orders.  And when you are facing the odds we are facing we need everyone to follow orders.  Believe me, I've asked to come out numerous times. 

I hate to break it to you but there won't be a counter attack in your ranks that will matter. At this point the orders are likely there to preserve NS and losses.

I guess times change. Me, I'll keep taking on WRC nations with nukes at 10k ns haha.

I hate to break it to you but there won't be a counter attack in your ranks that will matter. At this point the orders are likely there to preserve NS and losses.

I guess times change. Me, I'll keep taking on WRC nations with nukes at 10k ns haha.

Its what I did last war :D

Though I had my WRC last war so it wasn't completely one sided.  Though I was essentially 3 on 1 every round except the first, where I went 6 on 1.  Was pretty fun.  I'm personally hoping for a repeat performance, but we'll see.

Its what I did last war :D

Though I had my WRC last war so it wasn't completely one sided.  Though I was essentially 3 on 1 every round except the first, where I went 6 on 1.  Was pretty fun.  I'm personally hoping for a repeat performance, but we'll see.

Hope doesn't go very far these days.

Well, if you ever get tired of following those Orders, perhaps you could try the Pacific, Polar, Sith, or Imperial ones.

:smug:

Damn right!  To both the desire to be outta PM and the need to follow orders.  While smaller nations are quicker to rebuild there is the psychology of seeing almost equal damage done between to opposing sides; especially when one side greatly out numbers the other.

Now if EQ would like to bring the rest of its top tier out of PM I'm sure we could find an equal number of our nations willing to come out.  I mean if they want to wine about us being in PM they need to make sure they're not doing the same thing.

NPL have taken a beating, as have we, but our opponents have all taken a much worse beating, even including NoR who have been virtually ignored by the coalition at our request.

You actually believe that all the NS we lost while fighting "only RIA" was because of fighting only RIA, don't you? As I have tried to break it to you numerous times in this thread, our upper tier was involved with around half a dozen alliances besides RIA. 

Most of us destroyed at least the same NS or more than we lost to RIA. Personally, I destroyed 1.7 times the NS I lost to RIA. 

You may now continue inflating your significance in this war. 

You actually believe that all the NS we lost while fighting "only RIA" was because of fighting only RIA, don't you? As I have tried to break it to you numerous times in this thread, our upper tier was involved with around half a dozen alliances besides RIA. 

Most of us destroyed at least the same NS or more than we lost to RIA. Personally, I destroyed 1.7 times the NS I lost to RIA. 

You may now continue inflating your significance in this war. 

(Bolded) Do people actually keep track of their stats like this?

As to GOONS v. Kaskus, you won't see many if any GOONS members denying we weren't as well equipped.

How do you manage to reach that conclusion?A smart strategy adapts to ever changing circumstances. If your coalition had the numbers to adapt I am sure it would too.

Point me to the war where DH needed to redeploy troops nearly 2 months into a war because we were getting crushed. Bonus points if we had a huge numerical advantage.