Imperial Decree - New Polar Order (DoW NoR)

Dajobo

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean someone on the other side isnt in peace mode or super turtling?

I suppose it is possible, but I haven't run into it yet.  Meh; I have yet to have a defensive slot filled the entire war...more time for tacos.

Edited by smurthwaite

Based in your rant, I see you eager for peace, let me tell you that you can surrender anytime you want. Now if, as you say, you have the resources to fight for years enjoy the war, it's much more fun than peace, the fact that we have less nations in cybeverse has nothing to do with this war, so don't worry about that. Regarding the peace mode thing I bet big nations can stay in peace mode for much more time than small ones, so your side is the one with problems. Now if you dislike war, feel free to join GPA after the end of the war.

No, it's not whining. It was a response to Schatt. He claims the war has already been won. Edited by hormones74

Did EQ not accomplish what you set out to do? Look at your upper tiers, people have spent years collecting their tech, infra, etc. In less than 2 months its almost gone. And for what?

You guys keep dragging on and on. Sure some of us got knocked down to a more managable size for you guys to be able to handle. But, we have advantages still. We can fight at these lower levels for an indefinate amount of time. We have the resources that allow that. Namely, we stay prepped for war. We have the $ in our WC's to keep us floating for years.

You speak as though you assume that our side's larger nations that have been knocked down do not have the ability or means to continue to fight for an extended period of time. I can tell you that is incorrect.

I find it sad that the "supposed" winning side keeps having to request help to beat the "supposed" losing side. I guess theres no Quality in their Quantity.

We find it funny that we are being criticized for using our numbers to our advantage. How dare us!

Good luck Polar.

Edit: Sorry about the double post. Darn multi-quote..

Edited by The Warrior

So you are saying NpO is completely focused on the targets they had prior and will not be spending extra time on NoR? Same with the alliances that declared on GOONS?

Well, maybe the latter, because the initial blitz from them was too soft to be a real DoW.

This isn't "reallocating resources". This is allocating previously unallocated resources. We haven't had enough enemies to fill our war slots for the entire war, so we are simply going from having a load of people sitting around waiting for targets to having those members hitting on somebody. Notice the complete lack of a drop in the number of wars we're fighting against our prior targets?

This isn't "reallocating resources". This is allocating previously unallocated resources. We haven't had enough enemies to fill our war slots for the entire war, so we are simply going from having a load of people sitting around waiting for targets to having those members hitting on somebody. Notice the complete lack of a drop in the number of wars we're fighting against our prior targets?

Notice the complete lack of damage you're doing compared to what you should be doing. You should keep your focus.

Notice the complete lack of damage you're doing compared to what you should be doing. You should keep your focus.

Yes they should "focus" on watching nations sit in peacemode for weeks on end and lack of targets....or go find some by declaring another war. You should be congratulating them on competently using their resources than incompetently not using them, but praising thy enemy is below you isn't it :rolleyes:

Yes they should "focus" on watching nations sit in peacemode for weeks on end and lack of targets....or go find some by declaring another war. You should be congratulating them on competently using their resources than incompetently not using them, but praising thy enemy is below you isn't it :rolleyes:

Why would I praise someone who can't do their job right? I don't exactly fault Polaris for having to clean up RIA's mess, Polaris seems to be handling their own this war. THe rest of your coalition, though, is severely underperforming.

Why would I praise someone who can't do their job right? I don't exactly fault Polaris for having to clean up RIA's mess, Polaris seems to be handling their own this war. THe rest of your coalition, though, is severely underperforming.

You would know what underperforming would look like wouldn't you :awesome:

Edited by the rebel

A month and a half ago NoR was cowering in peace mode like the rest of your coalition, so we only stuck RIA on them.  Unlike the rest of your coalition, NoR found its balls and large numbers of them came out of PM, requiring a shift of resources.  OH NO EQ IS LOSING!!!!!!

The rhetoric is idiotic against the backdrop of Doom House requesting peace and OsRavan begging us to let ODN pay 100,000 tech instead of 0.  Just give your keyboard a rest and we'll tell you when the war is over.

::amused::..  Seriously cant you just fight a war and stop trying to spin bs.    Whign complain cry.  When you are losing you do it, when you are winning you do it.   I dont know whether to be amused ot just shake my head in exasperation at the way you interpret things.  That or assume you are some weirdo who just gets a kick out of saying more and more absurd things to see when he will get a reaction.

Haha this is great.

Despite HR's claims above, NoR screwed the pooch this war, this is NoR's mess we're cleaning up, not RIA's.

Edited by Ogaden