Imperial Decree - New Polar Order (DoW NoR)

Dajobo

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asking for help seems to be a common theme amongst EQ.

Best of luck, NoR.

Luckily for you I'm too lazy right now to look the threads of past wars where GATO, even being in the winning side, requested or provided help for its allies. 

Until the Grudge War, the RIA and NpO had always been on opposite sides of the global wars. In the following years, I hadn't really noticed how close we've grown. :wub: The more I think about it, the more sense it makes.

o7 NpO

Edited by Great Lord Moth

I find it sad that the "supposed" winning side keeps having to request help to beat the "supposed" losing side. I guess theres no Quality in their Quantity.

Repeating the same idiotic point already posted in this thread don't make it less idiotic.

We fought NoR for most of the war largely without assistance to free up resources better used on more important fronts, NoR is a backwater front.

That's no longer necessary so there's no need for us to fight by ourselves against a much larger alliance anymore.

GLM, then why aren't YOU fighting me? Seems like the mercenaries from Fark are doing all the work (im317 has gone inactive lately).

*Respects polaris for actually posting a DOW unlike the half dozen or more alliances we have been fighting.

o/ the Reich. 

We fought NoR for most of the war largely without assistance to free up resources better used on more important fronts, NoR is a backwater front.

That's no longer necessary so there's no need for us to fight by ourselves against a much larger alliance anymore.

Ogaden, looking forward to fighting you, you terrible poster yet cool guy in that fantasy world called RL.

I am amused considering how many times I have seen alliances enter to help a friend despite being on the winning side. DH/CnG and co have done this throughout their wars. Have fun NpO and NoR.

There's a difference between a little assistance and complete shifting of resources a month and a half into war.

There's a difference between a little assistance and complete shifting of resources a month and a half into war.

...IIRC, NpO is still at war with TLR, ODN, and NG at the very least. Where is this "complete shifting of resources" you seem to think is going on? Oh wait, NpO is simply assisting RIA and not doing some complete shifting of resources. It is simply Rey, talking out his ass again.

A month and a half ago NoR was cowering in peace mode like the rest of your coalition, so we only stuck RIA on them.  Unlike the rest of your coalition, NoR found its balls and large numbers of them came out of PM, requiring a shift of resources.  OH NO EQ IS LOSING!!!!!!

The rhetoric is idiotic against the backdrop of Doom House requesting peace and OsRavan begging us to let ODN pay 100,000 tech instead of 0.  Just give your keyboard a rest and we'll tell you when the war is over.

Edited by Schattenmann

A month and a half ago NoR was cowering in peace mode like the rest of your coalition, so we only stuck RIA on them.  Unlike the rest of your coalition, NoR found its balls and large numbers of them came out of PM, requiring a shift of resources.  OH NO EQ IS LOSING!!!!!!

The rhetoric is idiotic against the backdrop of Doom House requesting peace and OsRavan begging us to let ODN pay 100,000 tech instead of 0.  Just give your keyboard a rest and we'll tell you when the war is over.

You're bad at spin. I guess you had someone write TWiP for you way back when?

GLM, then why aren't YOU fighting me? Seems like the mercenaries from Fark are doing all the work (im317 has gone inactive lately).

*Respects polaris for actually posting a DOW unlike the half dozen or more alliances we have been fighting.

o/ the Reich. 

lol because I'm in peacemode. *points to sig*

...wait, did you just call our longest-standing allies "mercenaries"? You know Farkistan is some of the RIA's closest friends, right? ;>.> We've been close friends with them since the Third Great War.

You're bad at spin. I guess you had someone write TWiP for you way back when?

What's to spin?  NoR has guts and came out of peace mode, we're dealing with them.  You're trying to portray our ability to shut NoR down again as weakness while your governments are so desperate for peace that they want to give us reps that we're not asking for.  We've won, you can shut up.

Edited by Schattenmann

...IIRC, NpO is still at war with TLR, ODN, and NG at the very least. Where is this "complete shifting of resources" you seem to think is going on? Oh wait, NpO is simply assisting RIA and not doing some complete shifting of resources. It is simply Rey, talking out his ass again.

So you are saying NpO is completely focused on the targets they had prior and will not be spending extra time on NoR? Same with the alliances that declared on GOONS?

Well, maybe the latter, because the initial blitz from them was too soft to be a real DoW.

So you are saying NpO is completely focused on the targets they had prior and will not be spending extra time on NoR? Same with the alliances that declared on GOONS?

Well, maybe the latter, because the initial blitz from them was too soft to be a real DoW.

Wow, you really can spin can't you? You hit the gym often, gotta have strong legs with the amount of spinning you do mate. Also, what do I care about GOONs? It has been what, less than 3 hours since the DoW, Keep spinning mate.

GLM, if you attack without a DoW, you are a mercenary in my book.

I know about the RIA-Fark history; what I was referring to was the fact that Polaris posted a DoW, and Fark didn't.

You're welcome:

Any counter attacks as a result of this action will be viewed as an attack upon all. Good luck.