Imperial Decree - New Polar Order (DoW NoR)

Dajobo

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it for a personal pat on the back, or what?

Mad war skills bro.

You know, every time I read someone bragging about the "damage he inflicts" with such pride and (supposed) precission, I have a flashback to a certain comedy series...

You scared? You should be, 'cause I'm Billy Reed. Do you know how many girls I've had sex with?

[holds up four fingers]

Four.

Z-Timothy-Olyphant-Billy-Reed-Mein-Name-

Edited by Krashnaia

If you were truly winning, you wouldn't have to bail your coalition partners out every other cycle and give CnG a breather.

I'm not sure where you get the idea EQ willingness to distribute resources more effectively as the war progresses can be spun into anything negative for our side, but make up your mind on whether EQ is winning and using to much force, or if we're not really winning and should use more to win. Complaining about the former, then saying it shows the latter doesn't really make sense. If you guys complain so much about it, I think it only verifies the correct decisions were made and our side should do some more DoWs to really crush whatever hopes some on your side might have.

So far I've seen complaints from you guys about,

1. EQ having more alliances than needed declare on some on your side.

2. EQ didn't suddenly stop doing DoWs due to the length of the war.

Both of those things are just using good tactics, there is no reason to suddenly stop using tactics to bring victory faster and easier. That your side is complaining about EQ doing this, rather than also shifting NS to counter it just further shows the kind of position your side is in.

Edited by Methrage

And you had to tell them how to do it.  :ehm:

Oh man, now we know. What luck.

Anyway, I still don't see a purpose other than a personal pat on the back. Are you surprised it's above one when you can nuke multiple times a day and only receive one?

Anyway, I still don't see a purpose other than a personal pat on the back. Are you surprised it's above one when you can nuke multiple times a day and only receive one?

Cause they can't gloat about winning so need to gloat about something to keep morale up.

Edited by the rebel

Germans have always faired well against the Poles.

I just read this whole ridiculous thread to see if ANYone responded to this.  They did not, and thus I am compelled:

I see what you did there.  And I want to smother you for it.

In gravy.

Hating you because I didn't post it first,

Walsh the Beloved