Zulu alliance war announcement

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilow it is I Ubuntu the Great. I must say what is this talk of Rorkes Drift? Rorkes drift Zulu attack Zulu not defeat enemy but remaining Zulu walk away. This war more akin to Isandlwana. Zulu attack. Enemy he not able to walk away. He die very dead. Most dead indeed. Also by Zulu attacking Goonies I make itoreceven a war.
ODN .....222. Zulu ..... 6
NG........106 +
The Int.... 93
Goons....211
6 against 632+ Ubuntu say now it fair battle. Enemy have fighting chance. Goons may end war today if they so wish. Ubuntu fair and compassionate Chief. For stop war now Goons must change name to GOODS and forever hereafter be good people. No be bad no more. So it is written by his most magnificent me Ubuntu the Great.

Losing? Last time I checked having almost 3 times more NS than the other side isnt losing. On top of that 43% of your nations are in anarchy so your argument is invalid.

"Anarchy matters and us bleeding out our ns is winning'

Hilow it is I Ubuntu the Great. I must say what is this talk of Rorkes Drift? Rorkes drift Zulu attack Zulu not defeat enemy but remaining Zulu walk away. This war more akin to Isandlwana. Zulu attack. Enemy he not able to walk away. He die very dead. Most dead indeed. Also by Zulu attacking Goonies I make itoreceven a war.
ODN .....222. Zulu ..... 6
NG........106 +
The Int.... 93
Goons....211
6 against 632+ Ubuntu say now it fair battle. Enemy have fighting chance. Goons may end war today if they so wish. Ubuntu fair and compassionate Chief. For stop war now Goons must change name to GOODS and forever hereafter be good people. No be bad no more. So it is written by his most magnificent me Ubuntu the Great.

very merciful terms  GOONs  should take them

Kaskus lucky it already lose war. I Ubuntu the Great shall have mercy on you and not subject you to another losing war this time against Zulu.
Good and evil not opinions. Ubuntu hear direct message from God telling who is bad. He make Zulu the sword of god to carry out his vengeance against evil. I shall follow the cross of god and destroy all evil! He shall lead us to victory and smash the bad armies put before us. The righteous and innocent are safe for I Ubuntu the Great will be told who is bad and I shall surely killen them most dead. Most dead indeed. The righteous shall fear not and the evil shall shake with fear as the Zulu sword of god strikes! So it is written by the most honorable righteous holy me Ubuntu the Great

Kaskus lucky it already lose war. I Ubuntu the Great shall have mercy on you and not subject you to another losing war this time against Zulu.

Ha, yeah good luck with that.

Sir Zulu king dude. Why are you threatening Kaskus? And why are you threatening an alliance that is actually on your side? ( being through our support for NEW and her allies)

I am stating a personal opinion which is why I used the term "I" I did not say "kaskus" so please do not generalize.

And @lord it is funny seeing a kaskus member root for GOONS isn't it ;D I just always root for the underdog its in my blood.

Wisconsin man you insult Zulu by call Zulu evil. You profile say you Kaskus. Kaskus responsible for you. Zulu not insult friends. Zulu member say bad thing i punish him. They should punish you with 15 lashes for offense against Zulu and Ubuntu. You silly man say do not generalize? Are you so ignorant haha? I is general! Ubuntu is greatest world general. I generalize all over the place. How general not generalize fool! You lucky Ubuntu compassionate man. But be warned I not be truffled with. Or else I will generalize and have soldiers prove point. Haha point of spear that is. Hahahahaha Ubuntu made a funny joke word. Make point hahahahaha. Oh my Ubuntu sometimes say most funny things.

Wisconsin man you insult Zulu by call Zulu evil. You profile say you Kaskus. Kaskus responsible for you. Zulu not insult friends. Zulu member say bad thing i punish him. They should punish you with 15 lashes for offense against Zulu and Ubuntu. You silly man say do not generalize? Are you so ignorant haha? I is general! Ubuntu is greatest world general. I generalize all over the place. How general not generalize fool! You lucky Ubuntu compassionate man. But be warned I not be truffled with. Or else I will generalize and have soldiers prove point. Haha point of spear that is. Hahahahaha Ubuntu made a funny joke word. Make point hahahahaha. Oh my Ubuntu sometimes say most funny things.

omg I'm dying hahaha  :awesome:

If I can recall you warred GOONS I was referring to whom they warred. But on a more personal note I await to be attacked by you anytime you would like :3 I'll 1 on 1 with you no incoming aid from anyone and if your enemies peace you out to make it fair. If you would war me for voicing a personal opinion then I feel sorry for you and your alliance and the coalition you represent.

So in short originally I haven't insulted your alliance once just counter arguing overly biased and uninformed statements you are making. But now its all pity.

EDIT: Also having 31 CMs props man props..... Edited by KenoCore

Funny man hahahahaha. Look things up before you open up mouth. I not represent coal ition. Zulu empire represent aluminum and pigs. Silly Kaskus man. Hahahahaha. Look before you speak. Strange alliance this Kaskus. Government allow mentally disturbed individual loose to insult Foreign alliance leader. In Zulu empire we keep such people on short rope. Of coarse rope usually attached to high branch of tree. Kaskus should do same to you. Instead hanging around here you hang around tree hahahahaha. Oh my Ubuntu say funny again. I very comedic person. I should open comedy club in Zulu empire and I order everyone to laugh. They no laugh I throw them to lion pit. I think many people will laugh at club

Funny man hahahahaha. Look things up before you open up mouth. I not represent coal ition. Zulu empire represent aluminum and pigs. Silly Kaskus man. Hahahahaha. Look before you speak. Strange alliance this Kaskus. Government allow mentally disturbed individual loose to insult Foreign alliance leader. In Zulu empire we keep such people on short rope. Of coarse rope usually attached to high branch of tree. Kaskus should do same to you. Instead hanging around here you hang around tree hahahahaha. Oh my Ubuntu say funny again. I very comedic person. I should open comedy club in Zulu empire and I order everyone to laugh. They no laugh I throw them to lion pit. I think many people will laugh at club

You just stated members represent the whole of the group whether you accept it or not you are a member of EQ and therefore represent it. The great Ubuntu isn't a hypocrite is he?

In every graph and statistic you are included into EQ side everyone considers you part of EQ more or less. And as some leaders have said you go by CN standards and if a majority of CN states you are part of EQ you are part of EQ Edited by KenoCore