Zulu alliance war announcement

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sumanabeech! you say lets try keep religion out of this after you call me hypocrite! What kind of crazies they have in Kaskus? I can not conversate with mentally I'll person talking crazy. Kaskus should hit you in head with rock a few times try to fix problem. By bye funny Kaskus Wisconsin man.

So honestly.... do you guys really find this shtick that funny?  I mean it was kind of humorous at first... but now just seems to try too hard.  Meh.

It's all relative.  You haven't read the other alliance announcements/arguments, have you?

sorry I do not think we related. Possibly 5th cousin on my mothers side?

Try and stay on topic. Your fake racist attempt to make fun of a dialect is pathetic. No one on the opposite side is going to take you seriously and I honestly feel sorry that goons has to waste defensive slots on you.

How do you be "fake racist" you either in the race or not if you not stop running shut up and sit down. You very annoying personage.

You are faking a dialect in an attempt to be comical but as I and others have deemed and which is fairly apparent is racist as its insulting a RL group of people.. your rebuttal was a failed attempt and was just word twisting and is sad.

PS. Consider making full complete sentences. At the least make your broken sentences be legible

PSS. Look up the actual definition of a racist.

Ubuntu's insult thwarting steak is hitting record numbers here. Hes ruining the 60% odds calculations.

what in the hell do this mean?does no one talk right English? People say they speak the kings English. This is very much a big lie. I am king and you not speak my English.

Wisconsin Man: you are the hole in the horses buttocks. You have no idea. Zulu alliance is 6 members. At least 2 of us I am very positive are black one other is white. 3 more unknown and unimportant what color or religion. You read first thread i post in "war on Xenios". that tell what we stand for. If person play Nazi type no one care, barbarian, no one care, confederate no one care, redneck hick no one care, Wisconsin man, you wrong. I don't care what anyone think. You don't like don't read. I am me I am Ubuntu the Great . Like me or hate me I don't give the rats behind proximity.

I'm not questioning your membership or your alliance. Everything I have stated has been directed towards you personally.

and I Ubuntu the Great direct my talk to you. What you ask? Am I rely black? Does it matter?

Under you message it say
"I believd I am god therefore I am"
I Ubuntu is the sword of god and I say
"Wisconsin man is Hole in horses buttocks therefore you are. So it is written. So it is. I Ubuntu the Great proclaim it.

Ps you complain about my writing skills yet in that 1 sentence you start sentence with no Capitol letter, spell believed wrong, have no period at end of sentence. Plus if quote should be quotation marks. Was you who call Ubuntu hypocrite? You atheist. Ubuntu have war of wits with you hahahahaha but you defenseless man.hahahahaha. Ubuntu win against unarmed man. I have mercy on you. Will permit you to continue being foolish .

and I Ubuntu the Great direct my talk to you. What you ask? Am I rely black? Does it matter?
Under you message it say
"I believd I am god therefore I am"
I Ubuntu is the sword of god and I say
"Wisconsin man is Hole in horses buttocks therefore you are. So it is written. So it is. I Ubuntu the Great proclaim it.
Ps you complain about my writing skills yet in that 1 sentence you start sentence with no Capitol letter, spell believed wrong, have no period at end of sentence. Plus if quote should be quotation marks. Was you who call Ubuntu hypocrite? You atheist. Ubuntu have war of wits with you hahahahaha but you defenseless man.hahahahaha. Ubuntu win against unarmed man. I have mercy on you. Will permit you to continue being foolish .

It was a typo brought upon a moderator editing.

Thank you, you pretty much showed in that comment you are capable of talking like a normal human being. So drop the poor excuse of an act and talk like you normally do.

You are taking my sig to literal " I believe I am god therefore i am" is a state of mind we all share in the fact if we believe we can accomplish something then we can. Its called the human drive, the American dream, and whatever personal way you would like to refer to it.

Also try typing on a tablet and see how complicated it is when you have a touchscreen to type with. Its fairly annoying. Edited by KenoCore