Everything. Must. Burn~kastel.

Bernkastel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems rather odd for the head of a coalition using the quote "An attack on one is an attack on all"

I think the majority of our coalition has no grievances against NG in particular, just some of their allies needed to burn.

Your policy only counts if you hold a grudge against someone? Huh.

I'm actually only sanctioned because NG refuses to remove it, AI government has asked them to, but it isnt that big of a deal to me because as long as I have a uranium trade I dont really give a fuck about my trades.

I think the majority of our coalition has no grievances against NG in particular, just some of their allies needed to burn.

Yeah those grievances seemed to disappear when you thought NPO might swing NG to your side.

Damn, I'm scared.

You fit in so well over at NpO, you both share that passive-aggressive overly self-important tone.

"an attack on one is an attack on all, unless that's politically inconvenient for us, in which case disregard"

Let's keep this topical, shall we?

Shame that Bernkastel isn't quite what it used to be, though still classy enough on occasions like this. It's also a shame the SOS Brigade collapsed like it did. Seems Planet Bob has changed greatly over the past three years; and yet, some things never change. We'll still be seeing Goonhouse and the Orders staring each other down like cowboys in Tombstone for quite some time longer.

OOC: Had Azrael stayed in govt. and Int not drifted away, I wonder if SOS would still be around today...

Edited by revolutionary rebel

Oh, okay. I just assumed since the alternative was insulting me when I wasn't even talking to you.

I expected better, but I'm really not sure why.

I guess your reputation precedes you in this case. Bernkastel wasn't talking directly to you either, yet you decided to comment anyway.

Me either tbh.

Their standard policy is to have applicants sanctioned as ghosts? Weird.

Standard policy is that we close the application office.  Unofficially I don't know that we've ever chased anyone out of the "waiting room" if they are generally well behaved and communicate.  To my knowledge Mogar has been both.

I guess your reputation precedes you in this case. Bernkastel wasn't talking directly to you either, yet you decided to comment anyway.

Me either tbh.

Okay, I'll talk slower and repeat the original statement for you: "As for the rest of you in that shoddy mess of a contraption called Equilibrium, you never know who might be next on my list to light on fire and give a blister or moderate burn."

Pretty sure Polar is a part of Equilibrium, and therefore it was aimed at me.

Sometimes you should just consider not responding. It would do you well.

Okay, I'll talk slower and repeat the original statement for you: "As for the rest of you in that shoddy mess of a contraption called Equilibrium, you never know who might be next on my list to light on fire and give a blister or moderate burn."

Pretty sure Polar is a part of Equilibrium, and therefore it was aimed at me.

Sometimes you should just consider not responding. It would do you well.

Oh right of course, his throwaway line was a direct challenge to the mighty Starfox, how silly of me. It was a general statement that you decided to jump on, and I commented on it. Are you really trying to make an issue out of the fact that I responded to one of your posts? How the mighty have fallen eh? Edited by WorldConqueror

Oh right of course, his throwaway line was a direct challenge to the mighty Starfox, how silly of me. It was a general statement that you decided to jump on, and I commented on it. Are you really trying to make an issue out of the fact that I responded to one of your posts? How the mighty have fallen eh?

"The mighty"? Really? :v:

E: Oh I see, that was sarcastic. In which case, disregard!

Edited by Kalasin

"The mighty"? Really? :v:

E: Oh I see, that was sarcastic. In which case, disregard!

Have we met?

Oh right of course, his throwaway line was a direct challenge to the mighty Starfox, how silly of me. It was a general statement that you decided to jump on, and I commented on it. Are you really trying to make an issue out of the fact that I responded to one of your posts? How the mighty have fallen eh?

Hey, just keep going. Nobody was talking to you, but keep trying to make this some sort of feud between me and you when I really find you to be tedious and tend to avoid you. I was merely commenting on how ridiculous that sounded, but I wasn't aware it was going to set off WC's defense radar and would have to deal with him following me like a lost dog.

I do enjoy being called mighty twice though. Unfortunately, I can't return the sarcasm because you've been nothing more than a mouthpiece for whoever is in power at any given time. We'll see where you head after this war.

Edited by Starfox101

Hey, just keep going. Nobody was talking to you, but keep trying to make this some sort of feud between me and you when I really find you to be tedious and tend to avoid you. I was merely commenting on how ridiculous that sounded, but I wasn't aware it was going to set off WC's defense radar and would have to deal with him following me like a lost dog.

I do enjoy being called mighty twice though. Unfortunately, I can't return the sarcasm because you've been nothing more than a mouthpiece for whoever is in power at any given time. We'll see where you head after this war.

And nobody was talking to you. See how this goes? As for following you, you get notifications if someone quotes you, or hadn't you noticed.

Wow, is that really the best effort you can put forth these days? My time in NSO alone disproves that theory. Nice try at character assassination though!

who is this aimed at? me? I'm MASTER HAKAI, BRUH.

y'all are way off topic, this is a thread about everything burning~kastel. or burn~kastelling. or whatever. I would like to discuss this if possible

Ya'll best listen to my boy Master Hakai here, he knows whats going on.