Everything. Must. Burn~kastel.

Bernkastel

Sup, it's a Bernkastel post. :v Rawr.

Well, everything really won't but I'm going to burn down as many nations on my way down. You see, I don't actually care much for some alliances. I can't stand their continued existence and subsequent presence in the dialogues of this world.

- I've always hated MCXA and gladly enjoy every chance I can to hit them. They continue to be absolutely worth it and my continued hatred. Sitting ducks are fun. It's time for a duck hunt. A very, very boring duck hunt. Not many savory targets down here but I can make do with what I got. You'd think after being beaten down a million times, you'd learn from errors of the past so you can succeed. WELP, GUESS NOT.

- NADC has just shown so much frustrating international dialogue from their Secretary-General (please tell they fired/got rid of him). What is it with me and people in the title of Secretary-General in this world? I seem to find them all so horrible or disgusting. I didn't like either that most of you hid in peace mode almost the entire time last war against my friends.

Pursuant to absolutely nothing but my sheer hatred for your continued existence, the nation of Country of Miracles, hereby gladly and without a single regret, declares war on MCXA and NADC. Let's burn everything* down. You, me and that guy over there.

I may not be very big but you both have really peeved me for so long. Time to put up and shut up. As for the rest of you in that shoddy mess of a contraption called Equilibrium, you never know who might be next on my list to light on fire and give a blister or moderate burn.

Signed,
Bernkastel

Official Seal.
ohbern.jpg
* well, as much as possible.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they're content to let Ai do their own ghost-busting?

We'll have to wait until after you guys lose then, I consider myself an applicant, its unfortunate they don't accept applications during war time, but it's standard policy.

No NADC nations below the rank of ZI target may post in this thread.

MK wants it's line back, the one you just butchered.

NADC has just shown so much frustrating international dialogue from their Secretary-General (please tell they fired/got rid of him).

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's an imbecile.

MK wants it's line back, the one you just butchered.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's an imbecile.

Winner12345 wants his posting style back, the one you just perfected.

Edited by Rotavele

• 2 weeks later...

NG asked if they could since i declared on an NG target without realizing AI was not at war with NG, once I found this out I peaced out. :)

This seems rather odd for the head of a coalition using the quote "An attack on one is an attack on all"