Everything. Must. Burn~kastel.

Bernkastel

It's been pretty much one month since the escapade began so why not an update.

Wow, I sure am having fun just decimating all these new nations and some relatively old ones as well. I've probably hit a number of ghosts in my 15-16 wars since this conflict began but it's all about having fun and leaving a lot of terrible blisters. It looks like everyone has been having fun in here too. I'm glad I can bring such entertainment to all. It's a truly nice thing to do. You know what else is nice to do? Flaunt my victories and be so utterly smug about it.

For NADC, The Legion, MCXA and NATO, this has been insanely fun for me and probably not so much for your younger, newer nations which are being wiped off this planet slowly and painfully. I've lost a little bit here and there but my losses are nothing (I started this conflict at about 3,700 ns) compared to your combined total loss of almost 12,000 to 15,000 nation strength (it's really kinda tapered off to 1000-1200 a round now) and a number of lower tier nations going into the great nothingness to me and me alone over the course of a month. Is that something I am proud of? You betcha because it's really turning out to be quite a decisive victory down here for me. 

I'm going to keep going until I have nothing left or peace is declared. Neither of which, I presume, will happen soon. Ah well, it's all good. But as long as I have money, infra, land and tech, I'm not going anywhere. And please, watch yourself. I may add another target to my growing list. I'm getting bored with my present slate of targets. Maybe I'll move on to another alliance or two in the coming days. Hide your lower tiers. I'm coming for them. Deal with it, etc.

- Bernkastel
Leader of the Country of Miracles
Manager of Holy Motors

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been pretty much one month since the escapade began so why not an update.

Wow, I sure am having fun just decimating all these new nations and some relatively old ones as well. I've probably hit a number of ghosts in my 15-16 wars since this conflict began but it's all about having fun and leaving a lot of terrible blisters. It looks like everyone has been having fun in here too. I'm glad I can bring such entertainment to all. It's a truly nice thing to do. You know what else is nice to do? Flaunt my victories and be so utterly smug about it.

For NADC, The Legion, MCXA and NATO, this has been insanely fun for me and probably not so much for your younger, newer nations which are being wiped off this planet slowly and painfully. I've lost a little bit here and there but my losses are nothing (I started this conflict at about 3,700 ns) compared to your combined total loss of almost 12,000 to 15,000 nation strength (it's really kinda tapered off to 1000-1200 a round now) and a number of lower tier nations going into the great nothingness to me and me alone over the course of a month. Is that something I am proud of? You betcha because it's really turning out to be quite a decisive victory down here for me. 

I'm going to keep going until I have nothing left or peace is declared. Neither of which, I presume, will happen soon. Ah well, it's all good. But as long as I have money, infra, land and tech, I'm not going anywhere. And please, watch yourself. I may add another target to my growing list. I'm getting bored with my present slate of targets. Maybe I'll move on to another alliance or two in the coming days. Hide your lower tiers. I'm coming for them. Deal with it, etc.

- Bernkastel
Leader of the Country of Miracles
Manager of Holy Motors

lol  you think you matter.  and that your actually doing any real damage.  lolololololololololol

lol  you think you matter.  and that your actually doing any real damage.  lolololololololololol

What a clever statement.  Also, deletions in your lower tier will matter in terms of morale and building your alliance.

• 2 weeks later...

One day, the gifts of tact, maturity and proper English grammar will grace the leaders of Keeology. Perhaps MCXA's govt. can give you a lesson in these areas?In the meantime, I will continue to watch this discussion closely.

Hilow it is I Ubuntu the Great! I shall be teacher of all these things to all people's. I shall learn you all the official kings English. You must follow my magnificent example and once you have mustered the English linguage we shall together learn Bemba. I shall be the professor and you my students . It shall be fun. You want gift of tact? I Ubuntu the magnificent one shall find such thing and give to you. You want maturity? We shall sit under big tree and talk to elders. You shall have grace also I Ubuntu shall grace you all with my presence. You lucky indeed I read this posting. So it is written. so it shall be.

Hilow it is I Ubuntu the Great! I shall be teacher of all these things to all people's. I shall learn you all the official kings English. You must follow my magnificent example and once you have mustered the English linguage we shall together learn Bemba. I shall be the professor and you my students . It shall be fun. You want gift of tact? I Ubuntu the magnificent one shall find such thing and give to you. You want maturity? We shall sit under big tree and talk to elders. You shall have grace also I Ubuntu shall grace you all with my presence. You lucky indeed I read this posting. So it is written. so it shall be.

The Mighty Ubuntu can speak Bemba? That you can speak more than one Bantu language fluently (I presume that isiZulu is your mother tongue) speaks volumes of your learned nature. Forget the rest, Keelology need only a fraction of your insight to overcome the deficiencies apparent herein.

The Mighty Ubuntu can speak Bemba? That you can speak more than one Bantu language fluently (I presume that isiZulu is your mother tongue) speaks volumes of your learned nature. Forget the rest, Keelology need only a fraction of your insight to overcome the deficiencies apparent herein.

ahh yes I am most learned indeed. This Keelology fellow. He have this deficiencies? I have once but go to doctor and had it removed.