A blast from the past

AirMe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what, if you think you are winning this war, why don't you bring your nations out of peace mode and start beating people? 

I'll rephrase that for you: "if you think things are going well, why don't you change your strategy and fight this war how we want you to fight it?" 

The answer writes itself.

But the reason why you need that strategy is because you are on the losing end of this war.

Again, a rephrasing is needed: "The reason you need a smart strategy is because numbers are not on your side in this war"

Yes, that's exactly it, I'm not sure why you think that's clever though.

I don't think it's particularly clever. I'm just removing your unfounded assumption that outnumbered is the same as losing. If you got things right the first time, I wouldn't have to provide translation.

You fools, I can't help but have a soft spot for old Athens. You're going down hard, very hard.

Down with TLR, you were goig down hard yesterday, you're going down even harder today ://// say thank you to your gov :///!!!

o7 Athens, you've always been classy! Sorry you had to end up with CnG. (the most worthless bloc ever)  :(

You fools, I can't help but have a soft spot for old Athens. You're going down hard, very hard.

Down with TLR, you were goig down hard yesterday, you're going down even harder today ://// say thank you to your gov :///!!!

o7 Athens, you've always been classy! Sorry you had to end up with CnG. (the most worthless bloc ever)  :(

Wow.. thanks for your love of Athens but as claiming that CnG is a worthless bloc thats BS.  I believe it has been one of the most influential blocks and has followed its purpose as much as any other. 

I will return some of the love how ever .. I have always appreciated Sparta you were a great ally through many of the alliances I have led and  a corner stone of  Black team unity.  I do not agree with a lot of the anti Sparta propaganda.

Yet we once again find each other on opposite sides of a war. You make a grave miscalculation in your belief that TLR or CnG is falling hard. But that will be decided on the battlefield.

So seek me out and I will open your eyes.

Wow.. thanks for your love of Athens but as claiming that CnG is a worthless bloc thats BS.  I believe it has been one of the most influential blocks and has followed its purpose as much as any other. 

I will return some of the love how ever .. I have always appreciated Sparta you were a great ally through many of the alliances I have led and  a corner stone of  Black team unity.  I do not agree with a lot of the anti Sparta propaganda.

Yet we once again find each other on opposite sides of a war. You make a grave miscalculation in your belief that TLR or CnG is falling hard. But that will be decided on the battlefield.

So seek me out and I will open your eyes.

i will agree that CnG isnt a worthless bloc. it has served its purpose.  its change some things on bob.  but not to say CnG is getting hammered in this war  is being blind. INT  has lost about 3/4th its strength  ODN is about at the 50% mark.  and GATO,TLR is hiding in PM.  so to say CnG is winning  well i have a bridge to sell to you

i will agree that CnG isnt a worthless bloc. it has served its purpose.  its change some things on bob.  but not to say CnG is getting hammered in this war  is being blind. INT  has lost about 3/4th its strength  ODN is about at the 50% mark.  and GATO,TLR is hiding in PM.  so to say CnG is winning  well i have a bridge to sell to you

I just said that the matter of us "falling hard" will be seen on the battle field and will be balanced by the position it is in. Do not perceive me as being blind. The situation is grave and the odds long. But the war is young and no one has yet tried to yield. I do not claim victory but I will say that the opponents against us can not make any claims either.

Also hiding in PM is not actuate either a fair number has fought and returned to pm to rebuild.

I just said that the matter of us "falling hard" will be seen on the battle field and will be balanced by the position it is in. Do not perceive me as being blind. The situation is grave and the odds long. But the war is young and no one has yet tried to yield. I do not claim victory but I will say that the opponents against us can not make any claims either.

Also hiding in PM is not actuate either a fair number has fought and returned to pm to rebuild.

but some of you are falling hard.    i do agree that the war is young and i'm looking forward to fighting TLR.  but your point about rotating PM i can see for ODN/INT  but for GATO/TLR  you guys havent really fought all that much to warrent rotating in and out of PM.  unless you guys are that terrible  witch i doubt. 

but some of you are falling hard.    i do agree that the war is young and i'm looking forward to fighting TLR.  but your point about rotating PM i can see for ODN/INT  but for GATO/TLR  you guys havent really fought all that much to warrent rotating in and out of PM.  unless you guys are that terrible  witch i doubt. 

I was down to 7 nukes. The other side allowing me and a fair few of my alliance mates to go to pm to rebuy to 25 is what is terrible.....considering you outnumber us or whatever it is you were trying to sell earlier.....

Half of our alliance is currently engaged. Others are in peace mode for various reasons whether it be cycling or what not. How much fighting is warranted to rotate in and out of peace mode? Because I would say if someone had gone through a round of war and is in anarchy whether they are facing 1 or 6 targets, warrants a stint in peace mode to re-arm to head back out on the battle field.

well almost half your alliance.  you little over half in PM.  and that stratgy is a sound one.  if most your alliance has fought in the war. witch it really hasnt.  but i really dont want to argue about PM (i'm not Os)  i'm just hoping TLR/GATO comes out to play and bring out ODN with them. 

Half of our alliance is currently engaged. Others are in peace mode for various reasons whether it be cycling or what not. How much fighting is warranted to rotate in and out of peace mode? Because I would say if someone had gone through a round of war and is in anarchy whether they are facing 1 or 6 targets, warrants a stint in peace mode to re-arm to head back out on the battle field.

Edited by keeology

Yes we all know you want us to just come out of peace willy nilly. http://pastebin.com/VpFJtW2a We've all seen these. Some of you are terrified of what is going on up top. Rightfully so. Apparently the idea is to get CnG out so you can concentrate elsewhere. It's not going to happen. Nobody Expects is blowing smoke...I expect he knows that but he needs to keep you other guys going somehow. CnG isn't going anywhere...we won't bring out our other tiers for a long time. Months at this rate. Not when your side let's us kill up top with no consequence. So, that little pep talk from your morale chief means nothing. I've also noticed more than a few alliances putting their top nations in peace mode before we come through. Apparently, that is also the plan from these logs. Worst thing you guys can do is let our bigs keep tech. Eventually if those guys aren't knocked down (Newsflash, they won't be...)We'll settle for taking a little off the top of whatever you have...then a little more...then a little more. Auiner and Auctor know this and are worried about it. That Nobody Expects feeds them a line instead of coming up with a realistic plan is funny to us. So peace your top end and let our big guys keep their tech and nukes. Let GATO continue to hit anyone we want with no competition. It ends badly for you. Some of you know this already. Some should have before they talked you into a war which will not only cripple some of you but may ultimately make it so you can't be fixed. However, you can continue to tell me how much your numbers mean to you and how we should come out of peace some more....

I don't think it's particularly clever. I'm just removing your unfounded assumption that outnumbered is the same as losing. If you got things right the first time, I wouldn't have to provide translation.

Being outnumbered doesn't have to mean losing, but it generally does, and this war is heading that same way.

Being outnumbered doesn't have to mean losing, but it generally does, and this war is heading that same way.

Come at us bro :3 

You must win the war first before you declare victory. You haven't won yet. Also... surrendering to the likes of MCXA and friends isn't going to happen. 

well almost half your alliance.  you little over half in PM.  and that stratgy is a sound one.  if most your alliance has fought in the war. witch it really hasnt.  but i really dont want to argue about PM (i'm not Os)  i'm just hoping TLR/GATO comes out to play and bring out ODN with them. 

I'd like to thank you for your advice and suggestions.  The Last Remnants values your feedback as we do all of our enemies.  We strive to please and make sure you are thoroughly satisfied with your warring experience.  That is why we have decided to expand RushSyke's Minister of Geriatric Affairs portfolio to include Customer Relations.  We encourage you to message him in game, on irc, and everywhere else for that matter with every one of your valid concerns.  They shall be thoroughly evaluated and given the full consideration that they merit.

Each and every suggestion good enough to be integrated into our war plans will result in the person sending it getting his or her very own Last Remnants monogrammed coffee mug!

We thank you for contacting us and again don't hesitate to drop RushSykes a line!

Somebody from Sparta calling anything worthless is ironic. A fire station could burn down and it wouldn't be more ironic than that. 

I'd like to thank you for your advice and suggestions.  The Last Remnants values your feedback as we do all of our enemies.  We strive to please and make sure you are thoroughly satisfied with your warring experience.  That is why we have decided to expand RushSyke's Minister of Geriatric Affairs portfolio to include Customer Relations.  We encourage you to message him in game, on irc, and everywhere else for that matter with every one of your valid concerns.  They shall be thoroughly evaluated and given the full consideration that they merit.

Each and every suggestion good enough to be integrated into our war plans will result in the person sending it getting his or her very own Last Remnants monogrammed coffee mug!

We thank you for contacting us and again don't hesitate to drop RushSykes a line!

Please remember that while all suggestions should be sent to RushSykes, any complaints or grievances should be addressed to Joracy.

I will be sure to remind you of this post when Sparta reaches for a nadir yet again.