MK's Bi-Annual-War Propaganda Workshop

Innerspeaker

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor MK still looking under their bed for the hegemony. You would think 3 years at the helm of the fungal hegemony would help them to sleep with the lights off.

crap propaganda is crap. Although I will admit you are correct about one thing. This propaganda is bi

Edited by Alterego

Poor MK still looking under their bed for the hegemony. You would think 3 years at the helm of the fungal hegemony would help them to sleep with the lights off.

crap propaganda is crap. Although I will admit you are correct about one thing. This propaganda is bi

Sometimes I think to myself "Alterego's posting can't get any worse," but then I read your next post and I'm proven wrong once again. It's like the CN version of the myth of Sisyphus. 

Edited by cookavich

You must have read between the line and come up with that. No surprise to see the floaters in the mk toilet making ooc insults.

This is an OOC forum and you're the one who used a sexual orientation as an insult.

And we're back to the bottom of the mountain again.

You must have read between the line and come up with that. No surprise to see the floaters in the mk toilet making ooc insults.

Uh, ok, well what did you mean by writing that the "propaganda is bi"? There are plenty of definitions available in the links below, why don't you clarify what you meant if you feel that your statement has been misinterpreted?:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bi-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BI

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Uh, ok, well what did you mean by writing that the "propaganda is bi"? There are plenty of available definitions available in the links below, why don't you clarify what you meant if you feel that your statement has been  misinterpreted?:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bi-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BI

Well I can only assume he was saying it was bipartisan, and thus gave a fair and accurate picture of what was going on.

Way to play the OOC card but you and you alone are responsible for what you said there.

Most of us are here playing a game and having fun, myself included.  I'd like to say everyone is, but the history of this game has proven that some people don't know how to "turn it off" and go outside.  It's like living with a comedian that's always "on".  The jokes just stop being funny at a certain point.  I hate having to be one of those guys that posts in these forums words to the effect of" : "you here to game, or you here to bust balls?  roll the damn dice..." because I come off looking like more of a hardass than I actually am, and honestly I like a little lulz in my games.  But when the moment has past (I think we all know what Alterego actually typed and what he actually meant and his word choice was poor), let's move on FFS.

On topic: nice work folks, I'm glad we inspire you

We all know what Alterego actually typed and what he actually meant. That's why we're not moving on.

My friend, that is one of the most ironic statements I'll read today outside of anything spewing from the Obama administration.

Enjoy your wars, hopefully Cao Pai is presenting you a challenge.