Alchemy DoW

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...  Yeah, that's the point.  MK's DoW was after yours.  Causality.

I think for a coalition that seems to care so much about proper DoW's, you have failed to make your own proper DoW's.  I don't care that Alchemy chose to violate causality.  I just think it's silly and hypocritical.

Alchemy's declaration of war took effect only after our declaration of war was posted, and Alchemy itself remained inert until that point. Besides that, Equilibrium alliances have already established a precedent of being able to travel freely through time in order to issue declarations of war.

Alchemy, I kind of hate that you all had to show up and sign your own death warrant by declaring on GLOF. Out of 22 nations only 2 are in peace mode, which means unlike your puppet masters you're prepared to stand and fight--- and die. We salute you and look forward to the battle. May admin have mercy on your 1's and 0's for the Masons will not.

I'm sure you do. And we are.

As for MK being our puppet masters, I'm glad you cleared that up for me, explains that tickling feeling I had in my...  pants. :P

We require no mercy - admin can keep it. ;)

Alchemy's declaration of war took effect only after our declaration of war was posted, and Alchemy itself remained inert until that point. Besides that, Equilibrium alliances have already established a precedent of being able to travel freely through time in order to issue declarations of war.

We're time-travelers.

I love that you're jumping through hoops to avoid violating causality.  Quite fun.  Also, the OP says,

Alchemy hereby declares war on The Grand Lodge of Freemasons,

based on the following MK DoW,

in honor of The Golden Shroom Accords MDoAP,

pursuant to the optional aggression pact with Mushroom Kingdom.

There's nothing there about it only coming into effect after the next post.  It says, "hereby declares war", not "declares war after the MK DoW".

Again, all I'm saying is that it's silly and hypocritical.  I honestly don't care what Alchemy did.  I care that you guys care so much about proper DoW's and then fail to do it yourself.

Alchemy, I kind of hate that you all had to show up and sign your own death warrant by declaring on GLOF. Out of 22 nations only 2 are in peace mode, which means unlike your puppet masters you're prepared to stand and fight--- and die. We salute you and look forward to the battle. May admin have mercy on your 1's and 0's for the Masons will not.

"Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".

And I'm going to be even prouder to prove your words wrong.

Can people on my side please shut up about the DoW? Seriously, at this point who honestly cares one tiny bit? Yes attempt to score some political points and end up looking as stupid as those whining over the DoWs from our side. Damn, can't we just have a fun war and blow shit up?

Can people on my side please shut up about the DoW? Seriously, at this point who honestly cares one tiny bit? Yes attempt to score some political points and end up looking as stupid as those whining over the DoWs from our side. Damn, can't we just have a fun war and blow shit up?

Titan said you guys weren't on a side or part of a coalition.

I love that you're jumping through hoops to avoid violating causality.  Quite fun.  Also, the OP says,

Alchemy hereby declares war on The Grand Lodge of Freemasons,

based on the following MK DoW,

in honor of The Golden Shroom Accords MDoAP,

pursuant to the optional aggression pact with Mushroom Kingdom.

There's nothing there about it only coming into effect after the next post.  It says, "hereby declares war", not "declares war after the MK DoW".

Again, all I'm saying is that it's silly and hypocritical.  I honestly don't care what Alchemy did.  I care that you guys care so much about proper DoW's and then fail to do it yourself.

It's okay bro. We know this must really hurt your head trying to understand how this worked.

I wont waste time trying to explain to you what the others have done a more than decent job of doing.

If you're just jealous, just get in line, and we can hand some love out to you next. <3 xoxo

So you declared war using an optional aggression clause with MK before MK actually declared war? I think you have causality wrong.

Given the declarations from your side of the war and some of the rationale that has been given....this DoW "setup" is a straight up mocking of your side of the war and how you have been handling declarations  . You can't really pull the "bawwwwww but you didn't declare war" stuff now.

I found it amusing.

What is even more amusing is you in here complaining about it.

Edited by AirMe

From: a coalition that edits out declarations of war and pretends they never happened.

Yet you violate causality and think it's okay.  That's hypocrisy. If you verbally attack others for improper DoWs, you had better damn well have proper DoWs yourself. 

Can
people on my side please shut up about the DoW? Seriously, at this
point who honestly cares one tiny bit? Yes attempt to score some
political points and end up looking as stupid as those whining over the
DoWs from our side. Damn, can't we just have a fun war and blow shit up?

I don't care that their DoW was improper.  I care that they're hypocritical.  They could have cited a Defense clause with LUE and declared on GLoF for all I care, as long as they didn't care about proper DoWs.

A proper treaty activation? Who would have thought?

Good luck gents.

lol, "proper"

Given
the declarations from your side of the war and some of the rationale
that has been given....this DoW "setup" is a straight up troll of your
side of the war. You can't really pull the "bawwwwww but you didn't
declare war" stuff now.

Again, have you not been reading what I've been saying?  I don't care about their DoW.  I care about your hypocrisy. 

It's laughable to see you all running around trying to act like this is a proper DoW after complaining about DoWs earlier.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Yet you violate causality and think it's okay.  That's hypocrisy. If you verbally attack others for improper DoWs, you had better damn well have proper DoWs yourself. 

I don't care that their DoW was improper.  I care that they're hypocritical.  They could have cited a Defense clause with LUE and declared on GLoF for all I care, as long as they didn't care about proper DoWs.

lol, "proper"

Again, have you not been reading what I've been saying?  I don't care about their DoW.  I care about your hypocrisy. 

It's laughable to see you all running around trying to act like this is a proper DoW after complaining about DoWs earlier.

I'm not running around like anything. I am straight up laughing at you.