Looks Like We all Know Who's Losing

LexLuthor18

Not only are they in the top ten, they own it now!

Welp, better pack our bags and go home.  Please EQ, have mercy on us and spare us from your godly top 10 wrath :D

Most of Umbrella's upper tier is in peace mode I think.

You would be wrong.  8 is nowhere near most of our upper tier, considering that 8 compromises of our entier alliance, not just our upper tier.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOONS will be the first to go. Faced with a pubbie tear drought, they will all venture their way back to SA, since their bully tactics are no longer tolerated in CN.

MK will be next, they will "disband" in the in-game sense, and continue on as an external community.

Umbrella is the hardest to pin down. Most of your nations have invested a whole lot into this game and will be reluctant to leave. But, like your predecessor Gen[m]ay, you will eventually fold.

GOONS1.0, LUE, and Gen[m]ay all disbanded when faced with a losing war (in fairness, LUE hung on through GWII and left at the end of GWIII, so, technically, they lasted through one losing war...)

This is the first losing war Umbrella and GOONS2.0 have faced, and the first in a long time for MK, enough time where their stance on the game has changed from fighting to the death to griefing. And griefing isn't fun anymore when you're at the bottom and hated by the rest of the world. So I can't fathom them sticking around.

But by all means, feel free to prove me wrong. We could use a nice punching bag for a few more war cycles.

I admit, I lolled.

Welp, better pack our bags and go home.  Please EQ, have mercy on us and spare us from your godly top 10 wrath :D

You would be wrong.  8 is nowhere near most of our upper tier, considering that 8 compromises of our entier alliance, not just our upper tier.

In fairness, you would be hiding if you didn't get blitzed.  Your peace mode stats are not by choice.

In fairness, you would be hiding if you didn't get blitzed.  Your peace mode stats are not by choice.

Actually, my peace mode stats are so that I can come out and be somewhat effective, not because I hide from war.  The same with all of our peace mode stats.  We do not use peace mode to hide from war, unlike other alliances we have fought in the past.  Our peace mode nations will be seeing war this fight, but on our schedule, not yours. 

The game doesn't lie man.

Anarchy means fuck all you dolt.

GOONS
will be the first to go. Faced with a pubbie tear drought, they will
all venture their way back to SA, since their bully tactics are no
longer tolerated in CN.

MK will be next, they will "disband" in the in-game sense, and continue on as an external community.

Umbrella
is the hardest to pin down. Most of your nations have invested a whole
lot into this game and will be reluctant to leave. But, like your
predecessor Gen[m]ay, you will eventually fold.

GOONS1.0, LUE,
and Gen[m]ay all disbanded when faced with a losing war (in fairness,
LUE hung on through GWII and left at the end of GWIII, so, technically,
they lasted through one losing war...)

This is the first losing
war Umbrella and GOONS2.0 have faced, and the first in a long time for
MK, enough time where their stance on the game has changed from fighting
to the death to griefing. And griefing isn't fun anymore when you're at
the bottom and hated by the rest of the world. So I can't fathom them
sticking around.

But by all means, feel free to prove me wrong. We could use a nice punching bag for a few more war cycles.

You are so dumb.  Look at how dumb you are.  You can't separate your revenge fantasies from reality can you?

Edited by Sardonic

I guess it all depends on what you mean by top tier. In a very real sense, the only true top tier nation left that isnt a neutral is Timmeh's, and he's in MK. So in that sense DH does own the top tier, though Umbrella in particular has none left. A future where DH and friends are all at ZI except for a single nation, still happily having fun 'raiding' AI, seems conceivable. It doesnt seem like it would count as a DH victory, though it would be awkward for Equilibrium as well.

Anarchy means fuck all you dolt.

LOL, wat are you talking about?

You are so dumb.  Look at how dumb you are.  You can't separate your revenge fantasies from reality can you?

antoine_dodson_you_are_so_dumb-14245.gif

Edited by LexLuthor18

Telling people they're losing is stupid, this war hardly even begun yet, most our nations haven't even seen any action yet for one reason or another. Come back in a couple of months to collect all the denial or at least laugh when they're outraged an alliance went a different way that what they wanted or complain about coalition warfare.

"one reason or another", by that you mean that you've been hiding your nations in peace mode?

GOONS will be the first to go. Faced with a pubbie tear drought, they will all venture their way back to SA, since their bully tactics are no longer tolerated in CN.

Umbrella is the hardest to pin down. Most of your nations have invested a whole lot into this game and will be reluctant to leave. But, like your predecessor Gen[m]ay, you will eventually fold.

GOONS1.0, LUE, and Gen[m]ay all disbanded when faced with a losing war (in fairness, LUE hung on through GWII and left at the end of GWIII, so, technically, they lasted through one losing war...)

This is the first losing war Umbrella and GOONS2.0 have faced, and the first in a long time for MK, enough time where their stance on the game has changed from fighting to the death to griefing. And griefing isn't fun anymore when you're at the bottom and hated by the rest of the world. So I can't fathom them sticking around.

LJ Scott had a point in his short stories, I guess. Also the strategic victory thing is making fun of NPO's stance in GWI but keep being dumb.

As to the OP, didn't I grind you to dust a couple weeks ago? I guess I messed up the wiring in your brain.

LJ Scott had a point in his short stories, I guess. Also the strategic victory thing is making fun of NPO's stance in GWI but keep being dumb.

As to the OP, didn't I grind you to dust a couple weeks ago? I guess I messed up the wiring in your brain.

You hit me after I had already gotten jumped by two other people, so no you didn't grind me to dust.

The stats in the OP don't mean a lot to me, but those Umbrella nations trying to hide under different AA's just look like Umbrella nations who are trying to hide in order to avoid a beatdown.  If you expected to win, you wouldn't feel the need to hide.

Yes I'm hiding from the terrible warmasters of equilibrium, please don't find me.

It did little, as by that time my nation was severely damaged.

It was enough to buy up to my infra level. You even got free tech and soldiers. Don't make excuses.

But yes, your summary of how things are going is awful.

You can't argue against stats.

Is that why you just keep ignoring the fact that a very large part of Umbrella's NS losses are from people messing around on other AAs and that Umbrella is actually doing fairly well? Because it goes against your petulant agenda and makes you look stupid for creating this thread without doing the slightest bit of actual research into the subject?

Please note that responding with "not in the top 10" or saying something about the number of nations in anarchy will make you look even dumber than you already do.

Edited by Sniper Joe