A joint announcement

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1358839594' post='3083432']
You guys are so cute when you're backed into a corner. You're like a little blow fish puffing up at the sight of a predator. Who are you trying to convince of your inevitable triumph, us or yourself?
[/quote]

You couldn't even pull off a dogpile without embarrassing yourselves. If this is the level of coordination and communication you people have.......I think we'll be fine. Especially now that you've tipped your hand on the NG thing. Of course we couldn't afford it but you guys seemed to have no reason to care about NG's entry. Yet here we are laughing at you. Now we pretty much know TLR is safe to kill whoever they want with no fear of retribution. Thus the smaller alliances in your coalition that could never stand up one on one with them are pretty much screwed. But...whatever you say I guess.

Internal TOP membership discussion after this DoW goes as followed.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8S8JXyW.jpg[/IMG]

then they were like

[img]http://uniconoclast.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/smug.png[/img]

Now they're like...

[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/131/432/tumblr_lmcc4ne7Sv1qh6yt5o1_500.jpg[/img]

God dammit TOP you're gonna win the casualty race :(

[quote name='NOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1358842302' post='3083470']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Molon%20Labe"]http://www.cybernati...ance=Molon Labe[/url]
ML is so powerful.
[/quote]
what was that about double standards D34th?

I agree with Reyas, edit is the best

Edited by Lord bagel

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358839215' post='3083426']

What? CSN and GOD situations? I don't recall GATO ever dodging either for any reason.......point stands ironic and hilarious.
[/quote]

MK did not engage GOD because of VE. GATO did not engage CSN in the DT fiasco, even though several times mentioning they could.

Again, a precedent was set, and we are only following. If you'd like to change it though be my guest. You're certainly available on this conflict.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1358842355' post='3083471']
Given GATO's level of mouthing off, NPO & TPF should be expecting cancellation's sometime soon.

Wait no, its just hot air.
[/quote]

To paraphrase Anarchy Inc government when justifying Hal's open mouthed babbling, it is an alliance that values the freedom of its members.

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1358839986' post='3083436']
i came here because i heard magicninja's tears are flowing like the yangtze river up in herrr, i'm glad i'm not disappointed :)
[/quote]

This made me laugh. :v:

GATO, calm down. You are not in the war yet.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1358843017' post='3083483']
To paraphrase Anarchy Inc government when justifying Hal's open mouthed babbling, it is an alliance that values the freedom of its members.
[/quote]

Future GATO Government announcements, they will be more interesting.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358835383' post='3083309']
Argent, such class acts you are! This is worse than pulling a Legacy.
[/quote]

Time moves on, and alliances move on. I would wager though, that somewhere beneath Planet Bob.... Janax is throwing up in his mouth a little.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358841619' post='3083459']
You couldn't even pull off a dogpile without embarrassing yourselves. If this is the level of coordination and communication you people have.......I think we'll be fine. Especially now that you've tipped your hand on the NG thing. Of course we couldn't afford it but you guys seemed to have no reason to care about NG's entry. Yet here we are laughing at you. Now we pretty much know TLR is safe to kill whoever they want with no fear of retribution. Thus the smaller alliances in your coalition that could never stand up one on one with them are pretty much screwed. But...whatever you say I guess.
[/quote]

I don't think anyone in the coalition was genuinely worried that Non Grata would roll in against us over a vague DoW. Do you really think the government over there is staffed by such imbeciles that they would declare against a coalition, for which they have inferior numbers, without even verifying wether their interests had been compromised? Do you really have such low regard for those staple members of the community that run Non-Grata, that you would expect from them the asinine antics of rank amateurs? No, NG would not have seen our ambiguity and uncertain of the path forward launched against against us, that would have been moronic. Of course if this was the message received by our enemies- then what an auspicious misstep it was indeed.

Regardless, the fact that you and others are so adamant about this point just demonstrates your own desperation to cling to anything. And so it is both [b]hilarious[/b] and [b]ironic[/b] that just like your odds of success, there is no weight to the threats you are now making.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1358844937' post='3083506']
I don't think anyone in the coalition was genuinely worried that Non Grata would roll in against us over a vague DoW. Do you really think the government over there is staffed by such imbeciles that they would declare against a coalition, for which they have inferior numbers, without even verifying wether their interests had been compromised? Do you really have such low regard for those staple members of the community that run Non-Grata, that you would expect from them the asinine antics of rank amateurs? No, NG would not have seen our ambiguity and uncertain of the path forward launched against against us, that would have been moronic. Of course if this was the message received by our enemies- then what an auspicious misstep it was indeed.

Regardless, the fact that you and others are so adamant about this point just demonstrates your own desperation to cling to anything. And so it is both [b]hilarious[/b] and [b]ironic[/b] that just like your odds of success, there is no weight to the threats you are now making.
[/quote]

No, your side is worried NG will come in over anything. Hence, the speed with which the DoWs were edited...I mean after all if they weren't worried...why bother right?

And yes since your side is sooooo eager to keep NG out...TLR gets to attack with impunity. How sweet of you guys. Nicest coalition ever.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358845370' post='3083509']
No, your side is worried NG will come in over anything. Hence, the speed with which the DoWs were edited...I mean after all if they weren't worried...why bother right?

And yes since your side is sooooo eager to keep NG out...TLR gets to attack with impunity. How sweet of you guys. Nicest coalition ever.
[/quote]

I would like to say as much as this makes sense, what are you trying to say by it? Depending on who TLR hits and who hits them things could get real dicey for NG.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358830513' post='3083022']
This makes all you whiners who screamed "OMG GANGBANGS" for the last however many years hypocrites.

Good luck and have fun y'all.
[/quote]

After being on the receiving end of many, I can say we started to enjoy it and wanted to return the favour.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1358830690' post='3083046']
Coalition forms out of hatred for MK.

Not one nation in MK is declared on in multiple-bloc blitz.
[/quote]

Coalition forms in response to Umbrella doing stuff, MK hatred is side bonus. Also, nobody else needs to DoW MK, they are covered.

[/quote]

Both sides are worried with NG and both sides wants to keep NG out or make NG join their side. So what's your point? Your side is also so eager to keep NG out they let NPO, IRON and TIO attack with impunity too, so what's your point again?

[i]"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;[/i]
[i]"You are dirty and ugly and black!"[/i]

Edited by D34th

[/quote]

That's what round two and inter-war cancellations are for. See you in the Spring :D