Operasi Celurit

Thom98

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1358975449' post='3084234']
Or, you know, it could be that NEW has a MDoAP with TORN, and TORN is Duckroll along with AI/IRON. DB4D has MDoAP with NEW.It's a lot of oA, sure.
[/quote]

Since when did treaty chains matter?[i] ~An attack on one is an attack on all, etc etc.~ [/i]

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can call it anything you want, NEW sucks NEW bla bla bla etc etc

And you can analyzing also : past grievance, bandwagon etc etc

In my pov this is jus a reaction from NEW

We fought INT before, side by side with INT before, and fight them again today

INT have all the right to cancel on NEW, as a reaction of aid given. I don't see any single post from NEW that complain nor whining about the cancellation

NEW also have the right to do anything they saw appropriate to INT in response of the cancellation, including declaring war on INT, so why whining?

Every action will cause reaction, its a simple logic. Whether you like the reaction or not its irrelevant The fact that NEW has and MDoAP with her alllies who happened to be on the opposite side of INT is just an additional factor

Opportunistic? I don't think it can't be addressed to AA that often fought on the "less powerful" side of war :)

NEW-ex DF? You really want to go over something that way behind us? You could find NEW stance about it on CN Archives

Last, for everyone who "think" that they know us I can share you this : "NEW never abandon her allies, no matter what"

We never judge our allies as dumb nor idiots nor cowards. Not for once NEW dictating NEW wishes to them. We respect their wishes to do this the way they wanna play it. We don't have hidden agenda to our allies.

You can ask people who really know us for that :)

Now let's go back to the battlefield, shall we?

Since when did treaty chains matter? ~An attack on one is an attack on all, etc etc.~

If treaties really get you all hot and bothered, you may consider the Equilibrium declaration as a temporary and narrow-scoped MADP/bloc. One that goes away once our objective is complete. There, treaty chains.

Also, hurrdurr peacemode.

Apparently, this coalition is forgetting the foundations of Cyber Nation politics and is going to blatantly ignore treaties to their liking. What's the point of treaties then if this is the case?

Now we just need one more terrible alliance to declare on INT, and our night will be complete.

Enjoy the rubbish, INT.

NEW could've gone in via TORN MDoAP and DB4D via NEW MDoAP

NEW never abandons an ally. NEW hits Int.NEW stood by Kaskus because even though they didn't have a treaty, they were friends. So NEW and Int weren't friends? I don't understand.

I'm sure you don't Chax, otherwise BFF still be our ally now :p PS. Ask TORN and DB4D, maybe they will tell you HINT: try to read the whole post, should be easier to understand

I'm sure you don't Chax, otherwise BFF still be our ally now :P PS. Ask TORN and DB4D, maybe they will tell you HINT: try to read the whole post, should be easier to understand

BFF covered your moronic asses for 7 days after you violated a treaty no-questions asked. They just didn't want to go aggressive with you. That's where the backroom deals came in. 

NEW never abandons an ally. NEW hits Int. NEW stood by Kaskus because even though they didn't have a treaty, they were friends. So NEW and Int weren't friends? I don't understand.

It is very easy to understand how their loyalty confuses you. Seeing how you have alliance hopped a few times recently, leaving your brothers behind in their time of need. Granted they are better off but it just goes towards your character or lack their of.

As for us, we worked very closely with our allies, friends and the rest of the coalition not to cause problems by our actions (again another foreign concept for you) if you were not so lazy you might see that we are all part of a larger group ( it is called friendships) who stick together no matter what and when one of them ask for help, it is not our concern at that time to ask why, we simply as what can we do?

If we had to do it all over again, we would. 

Now if anyone at INT will still speak to you (which I seriously doubt) would you ask them to wake up and let them know they are under attack and it is only sporting if they would fire a shot back, even once in a while would be better than being a lame duck.

Now if anyone at INT will still speak to you (which I seriously doubt) would you ask them to wake up and let them know they are under attack and it is only sporting if they would fire a shot back, even once in a while would be better than being a lame duck.

My war slots are all open no waiting commie liberal  pinko @#$s... :ehm:  :war:  :nuke:

BFF covered your moronic asses for 7 days after you violated a treaty no-questions asked. They just didn't want to go aggressive with you. That's where the backroom deals came in. 

now c'mon Chax, half of the bob knew that you just covered your idiotic-ass, because that's the only thing you good at :p

NEW has blown 8 staggers in the upper tier alone. Including mine. Thanks guys! INT's ex-upper tier (now delighted middle tier) appreciates the opportunity to restock nukes. As I am sure your middle tier will appreciate the casualties those nukes bring.

They did that on purpose dude, since lack of counter they received. NEW warriors always hunger for casualties, since that's the only proof of our existence in CN. Happy hunting Sir, enjoy your fights with NEW :)

NEW has blown 8 staggers in the upper tier alone. Including mine. Thanks guys! INT's ex-upper tier (now delighted middle tier) appreciates the opportunity to restock nukes. As I am sure your middle tier will appreciate the casualties those nukes bring.

It is very easy to understand how their loyalty confuses you. Seeing how you have alliance hopped a few times recently, leaving your brothers behind in their time of need. Granted they are better off but it just goes towards your character or lack their of.

As for us, we worked very closely with our allies, friends and the rest of the coalition not to cause problems by our actions (again another foreign concept for you) if you were not so lazy you might see that we are all part of a larger group ( it is called friendships) who stick together no matter what and when one of them ask for help, it is not our concern at that time to ask why, we simply as what can we do?

If we had to do it all over again, we would. 

I actually went from Int to MK, but nice try. I'm still excellent friends with The International, but I do appreciate your concern for my relations with them. Do your lips ever get numb from kissing NEW's ass constantly? 

You know nothing of the "intent", you are just using your own speculation and trying to pretend it is something more than just speculation.

You really are dense, aren't you? The following screenshots have been disputed by neither party. The content of the Facebook post was from Vibi, who has agreed in his screenshots that he said exactly what I am posting. 

Ov8NIPB.png

ILlyhFP.png

Do you think for yourself? Ever? 

I do admit I may have overlooked or forgotten much of this and may be incorrect in my quoted statement, but it doesn't really change my personal opinion much on the whole situation. The fact that my alliance continued to have their back, and my initial statement at the beginning of the fiasco that I would not abandon a friend for making a couple poor choices is a good indication of where I stand. I guess there is a difference between treaty partners and friends you happen to have a treaty with. 

Either way, what's done is done, and I do not personally see a need to go around in circles about this past issue any longer, especially when there is a semi-interesting war going on. 

Edit: Spelling

You really are dense, aren't you? The following screenshots have been disputed by neither party. The content of the Facebook post was from Vibi, who has agreed in his screenshots that he said exactly what I am posting. 

Ov8NIPB.png

ILlyhFP.png

Do you think for yourself? Ever? 

Edited by Land of True Israel

I do admit I may have overlooked or forgotten much of this and may be incorrect in my quoted statement, but it doesn't really change my personal opinion much on the whole situation. The fact that my alliance continued to have their back, and my initial statement at the beginning of the fiasco that I would not abandon a friend for making a couple poor choices is a good indication of where I stand. I guess there is a difference between treaty partners and friends you happen to have a treaty with. 

Either way, what's done is done, and I do not personally see a need to go around in circles about this past issue any longer, especially when there is a semi-interesting war going on. 

Edit: Spelling

We have our differences of opinion, I can respect that. ;) 

Perhaps you could use that to inspire your noobs? They aren't exactly active. We've even had one beg for peace already because he's apparently tired of these childish wars and your alliance.

If we're going to talk about inactive...

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Benerilandia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/18/2012 12:15:42 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/5/2013
Total Money: $40,300,064
Technology: 4,200.45 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/15/2013 8:02:15 AM
Trade Partners: Gemini, Dextras, DANNATION, Nouvelle Zealandia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 495
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 450
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 7
  • Destroyers: 7
  • Submarines: 7
  • Aircraft Carriers: 7

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Judging an entire alliance based on one or two examples is stupid. Just looking at this nation, I'd be surprised that DB4D hadn't surrendered yet. You're fighting in the lower tier, you don't exactly get the cream of the crop down there. And if you're referring to the guy who apparently "doesn't know what a Leftist is"... I think we're better off without him.

If we're going to talk about inactive...

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Benerilandia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/18/2012 12:15:42 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/5/2013
Total Money: $40,300,064
Technology: 4,200.45 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/15/2013 8:02:15 AM
Trade Partners: Gemini, Dextras, DANNATION, Nouvelle Zealandia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 495
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 450
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 7
  • Destroyers: 7
  • Submarines: 7
  • Aircraft Carriers: 7

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Judging an entire alliance based on one or two examples is stupid. Just looking at this nation, I'd be surprised that DB4D hadn't surrendered yet. You're fighting in the lower tier, you don't exactly get the cream of the crop down there. And if you're referring to the guy who apparently "doesn't know what a Leftist is"... I think we're better off without him.

"U R STUPID & SUCK" is always a terrific comeback.

Although I do have to agree judging an alliance on an example or two is not a proper reflection of the alliance itself.  I suppose as the war drags on the alliances will show their true colors.

Edited by MrAstro34