Operasi Celurit

Thom98

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stonewall14' timestamp='1358890051' post='3083949']
Nothing makes me sadder than the commie who lost his bladder in the war game...except being in peace mode by orders...All commie must die!!! See you soon commie pinko liberal #@*...o/ DB4D
[/quote]

I could make a joke about worthless neo-nazis but really, the joke is already implied.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358866603' post='3083687']
Well the last war was Legion's big comeback, which I still have to admit was impressive. Honestly I hope to see more of that.
[/quote]Wait, Legion had a big comeback? When was this?

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1358890684' post='3083965']
Wait, Legion had a big comeback? When was this?
[/quote]

Some of them fought competently. It was quite pleasant, particularly when contrasted to the rest of the CRAPpile.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1358891052' post='3083973']
Some of them fought competently. It was quite pleasant, particularly when contrasted to the rest of the CRAPpile.
[/quote]
So a very few Legion nations were the reason that ODN was shopping for reinforcements at every mall in town.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='ComeAndSee' timestamp='1358862404' post='3083642']
Way to be opportunist and attack your former ally, NEW (and LSF).

I guess LSF forgot how the CPCN (now INT) got NV to not-perma ZI them after how many years stuck in peace mode? I guess people have short-term memories these days.
[/quote]
Honey, 2008 is not short-term, it's decades. Int is not CPCN and Int blew its goodwill with any former allies in its quest to abandon anyone that isn't C&G. You made your FA choice, now you live with it like a big boy.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1358890684' post='3083965']
Wait, Legion had a big comeback? When was this?
[/quote]

Last war they were actually really good fighters. It's not everyday that I'll compliment Legion, but they for sure earned my respect. And I'm a guy on the internet. That means a lot.

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1358890519' post='3083960']
I could make a joke about worthless neo-nazis but really, the joke is already implied.
[/quote]

Awe you mad brah? I look forward to crushing some commies under my big jackboot lmao... :war:
[center][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/344sdu1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358891158' post='3083978']

So a very few Legion nations were the reason that ODN was shopping for reinforcements at every mall in town.
[/quote]

Looking at the present derp rush, I can believe that the other side acquires allies/meatshields that way. But we have never done so, having very high quality allies. So even if your laughable premise that we were desperate for reinforcements was correct, that is not how we would have behaved.

Any more schatt you have to throw?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358891663' post='3083988']
Honey, 2008 is not short-term, it's decades. Int is not CPCN and Int blew its goodwill with any former allies in its quest to abandon anyone that isn't C&G. You made your FA choice, now you live with it like a big boy.
[/quote]

Drop the crap Schattenmann. You are better than this.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358891663' post='3083988']
Int is not CPCN
[/quote]
With respect I beg to differ, there is a continuity of individuals, ideals and tradition stretching back to the ICP and SE. CPCN was for all intents and purposes a re-branded relaunch of the ICP, by extension INT was a re-branded launch of the CPCN. For me personally as someone with a history of service in the original ICP (Via my involvement with the First Popular Front), the ill-fated version 2 of the ICP, CPCN and INT there has always been a historical continuity.

[quote] You made your FA choice, now you live with it like a big boy.[/quote]
This I do agree with, we have nailed our colours to the mast, we will do our duty and will go down with the ship

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358898403' post='3084058']
Drop the crap Schattenmann. You are better than this.
[/quote]
Oh? Is Cata better than this too?[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1358898939' post='3084062']
This I do agree with, we have nailed our colours to the mast, we will do our duty and will go down with the ship
[/quote]

What crap, AirMe? Like TLR and NG, Int has been living in a fantasy world where they could ally enemies and live happily in the middle. It's not possible, and I won't bear anymore whining about it. NEW and LSF don't owe The International [i]dick [/i]and it is repugnant that anyone imply they do, especially as payment for something CPCN did over 4 years ago, which is, in fact, a matter of decades. If The International wanted NEW and LSF to be allies, then they had their chances to keep them. Int made C&G the focus of their foreign policy, they did it at a cost.
But you know all this and I chastise you for making me seem to talk down my nose at a hero :P

We couldn't care less what LSF and NEW and R&R have decided to do. If we learned anything, the problem is (as was said before) that they were *ever* our allies.

They can join the bandwagon in and pat themselves on the back with everyone else. As I said before, I'm just glad this whole conflict ends the posturing of people as to "rights" and "honor". The claims of the opposition to anything resembling such a pretense is absurd but, of course, you will say nary a word about that I am sure.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358899505' post='3084068']
Oh? Is Cata better than this too?

What crap, AirMe? Like TLR and NG, Int has been living in a fantasy world where they could ally enemies and live happily in the middle. It's not possible, and I won't bear anymore whining about it. NEW and LSF don't owe The International [i]dick [/i]and it is repugnant that anyone imply they do, especially as payment for something CPCN did over 4 years ago, which is, in fact, a matter of decades. If The International wanted NEW and LSF to be allies, then they had their chances to keep them. Int made C&G the focus of their foreign policy, they did it at a cost.
But you know all this and I chastise you for making me seem to talk down my nose at a hero :P
[/quote]

I don't give a crap about LSF. But the NEW situation was a justifiable cancelation and now less than a week later they bandwagon in on their former ally who called them on their crap. But if we all played by your rules no treaty would ever get cancelled for any reason I guess.

Does NEW owe INT anything? No. But this is a total rooster move and you know it. The only reason you are supporting it is because Rah Rah death to Doomhouse and C&G rah rah.

[quote name='Stonewall14' timestamp='1358895578' post='3084031']
Awe you mad brah? I look forward to crushing some commies under my big jackboot lmao... :war:
[center][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/344sdu1.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]

See, and here I thought a guy unironically called Stonewall14 would be a real upstanding leftist.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1358899794' post='3084071']
We couldn't care less what LSF and NEW and R&R have decided to do. If we learned anything, the problem is (as was said before) that they were *ever* our allies.[/quote]

Such a turnabout.

"You reap what you sow", ever heard of it?

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358901466' post='3084091']
I don't give a crap about LSF. But the NEW situation was a justifiable cancelation and now less than a week later they bandwagon in on their former ally who called them on their crap. But if we all played by your rules no treaty would ever get cancelled for any reason I guess.

Does NEW owe INT anything? No. But this is a total rooster move and you know it. The only reason you are supporting it is because Rah Rah death to Doomhouse and C&G rah rah.
[/quote]

Amrak is a !@#$%* I know but hey its CN polotics no ones allowed to be on top for too long.