Thom98

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1358834148' post='3083257']
And Polaris did not attack us.

NEW aided an alliance at war that was not their ally.[/quote]

What gives you or anybody else the authority to decide NEW's own internal policy regarding what constitutes one of their allies? National sovereignty trumps your outrage. NEW can and will be friends with whoever they want.

Edited by Land of True Israel

[quote name='coekrix' timestamp='1358831601' post='3083124']
did DB4D and TORN leave NEW in the same exact condition? NO!
come back to INT, lets enjoy the show, i wanna see your war capabilites, i have seen enough of your babling capabilites :D
[/quote]

Are you kidding coekrix? He has a big WC, I think he might be can war 1 or 2 years . Are you able to fight it? :psyduck:

[quote name='Sang Amurwabhumi' timestamp='1358835367' post='3083308']
did I said that?
[/quote]

[quote name='Sang Amurwabhumi' timestamp='1358828720' post='3082925']
better than leave your allies for some cowardice, and far more better than abandoning your own alliance *smirk*
[/quote]
[quote name='Sang Amurwabhumi' timestamp='1358834860' post='3083280']
Those guy didnt left NEW for some cowardice reason champ :P

Try read better next time
[/quote]

Yes you did. You illiterate now too?

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1358837018' post='3083366']
What gives you or anybody else the authority to decide NEW's own internal policy regarding what constitutes one of their allies? National sovereignty trumps your outrage. NEW can and will be friends with whoever they want.
[/quote]

And that's fine, but then they shouldn't be shocked when other alliances cancel on them for violating the treaties they held. How is that so hard to understand?

[quote name='Akuang' timestamp='1358837126' post='3083371']
Are you kidding coekrix? He has a big WC, I think he might be can war 1 or 2 years . Are you able to fight it? :psyduck:
[/quote]

Hey now, at least I actually fight in the wars, unlike NEW who sat by doing $%&@-all in the last conflict.

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358837173' post='3083374']
Hey now, at least I actually fight in the wars, unlike NEW who sat by doing $%&@-all in the last conflict.
[/quote]

I know you are the best soldier in the history of the CN. You are my idol ... I LOVE YOU :awesome::awesome::awesome:

:facepalm:

Yes you did. You illiterate now too?

And that's fine, but then they shouldn't be shocked when other alliances cancel on them for violating the treaties they held. How is that so hard to understand?

[/quote]

Every action has a reaction, I understand that clearly. I may not personally agree with the reaction, but everything is disagreed with by somebody else at some point. That's what keeps disputes going and the world interesting.

[quote name='Akuang' timestamp='1358837534' post='3083389']
I know you are the best soldier in the history of the CN. You are my idol ... I LOVE YOU :awesome::awesome::awesome:

:facepalm:
[/quote]

Sarcasm is so hilarious. You should keep it up.

[quote name='Sang Amurwabhumi' timestamp='1358837545' post='3083392']
i didnt say [u][b]YOU[/b][/u] left BFF for cowardice, whose illiterate around here?
[/quote]

You implied it. What were you referring to, if I may ask.

[quote name='Sang Amurwabhumi' timestamp='1358837545' post='3083392']
i didnt say [u][b]YOU[/b][/u] left BFF for cowardice, whose illiterate around here?
[/quote]

Please Sang Amurwabhumi do not tell my idol cowardice .. He was brave and fought for the war in the face of [b]BILL LOCKED [/b] :gag::gag::gag:

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1358834148' post='3083257']
And Polaris did not attack us.[/quote]

My point exactly, NEW did not think that it was an act of war because of that; it was just evening the playing field. So, no, they were not trying to throw BFF/Int under the bus by starting/escalating that war.

[quote]NEW aided an alliance at war that was not their ally.[/quote]
This point has been beaten to death.. I don't want to touch it. But suffice it to say that (I believe) Int/BFF were terrible allies for not knowing the Kaskus/NEW relationship.

[quote]I also said in that statement that "we are all guilty." That means I included myself because I am not a hypocrite. That doesn't change my opinion that what NEW and DB4D are arguing here is ludicrous. Their need to vilify INT for cancelling on them even though NEW acted against all diplomatic norms is laughable.
[/quote]

True and I don't mean to attack you unnecessarily for it, I just wanted to state my opinion (which I will be the first to admit is hypocritical/wrong at times as well :) )

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1358834203' post='3083262']
I saw and understood. The correct syntax would be "Call me, NATO": one needs to insert a comma before the person or entity being addressed. Without the comma it means something quite different. Anyway, that's enough punctuation for one thread, I'm sure.
[/quote]

I don't know how to English apparently. Derp :P

[quote name='Akuang' timestamp='1358837126' post='3083371']
[/quote]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="1"]1/14/2013 2:42:00 PM[/size][/font]
[center][img]http://www.cybernations.net/images/teams/team_White.gif[/img][/center] [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=120229"]Space Cuba[/url]
Ruler: Ernesto Che Guevara
Alliance: Blood for Friends

[center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="1"]Gather Intelligence

[color="green"]Success, Not Caught[/color]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="1"][color="#FF0000"][img]http://www.cybernations.net/images/show.png[/img] [/color][/size][/font][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="1"][color="#000080"][url=""]Details[/url][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Space Cuba. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Days in Peace Mode: 5 Days
Desired Religion: Sikhism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 150
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/20/2011
Total Money: $79,672,530
Technology: 1,382.88 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/9/2013 10:13:41 PM
Trade Partners: Sightland, Space Finland, Krasnaya Armiya, Dogtonia, The Shady Milkmen
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels: [list]
[*]Corvettes: 0
[*]Landing Ships: 0
[*]Battleships: 0
[*]Cruisers: 0
[*]Frigates: 0
[*]Destroyers: 0
[*]Submarines: 0
[*]Aircraft Carriers: 0

[/list]
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

[/quote]

Lol? After 2,136 days you have 1.2mill casualties.. gtfo.

[quote name='Akuang' timestamp='1358838026' post='3083409']
Please Sang Amurwabhumi do not tell my idol cowardice .. He was brave and fought for the war in the face of [b]BILL LOCKED [/b] :gag::gag::gag:
[/quote]

Are you playing the coward card and then saying I fought beyond the point of bill lock? Contradiction, dear.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358838704' post='3083417']
My point exactly, NEW did not think that it was an act of war because of that; it was just evening the playing field. So, no, they were not trying to throw BFF/Int under the bus by starting/escalating that war.

This point has been beaten to death.. I don't want to touch it. But suffice it to say that (I believe) Int/BFF were terrible allies for not knowing the Kaskus/NEW relationship.

True and I don't mean to attack you unnecessarily for it, I just wanted to state my opinion (which I will be the first to admit is hypocritical/wrong at times as well :) )

I don't know how to English apparently. Derp :P

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]1/14/2013 2:42:00 PM[/size][/font]
[center][img]http://www.cybernations.net/images/teams/team_White.gif[/img][/center]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=120229"]Space Cuba[/url]

[center][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]Gather Intelligence

[color=green]Success, Not Caught[/color]
[color=#FF0000][img]http://www.cybernations.net/images/show.png[/img] [/color][color=#000080]Details[/color][/size][/font][/center]

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Space Cuba. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Trade Partners: Sightland, Space Finland, Krasnaya Armiya, Dogtonia, The Shady Milkmen

[/list]

[/quote]

Never said I was a good nation builder, bud. You could have just asked me for my warchest info, I'd have gladly given it up. Also, not sure why Kaskus condones spying on MK, but keep it up.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358838704' post='3083417']
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]1/14/2013 2:42:00 PM[/size][/font]
[center][img]http://www.cybernations.net/images/teams/team_White.gif[/img][/center]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=120229"]Space Cuba[/url]

[center][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]Gather Intelligence

[color=green]Success, Not Caught[/color]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1][color=#FF0000][img]http://www.cybernations.net/images/show.png[/img] [/color][/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1][color=#000080]Details[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[/list]

[/quote]

oh no Unknown Smurf I guess you do not have an update for my idol

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="1"]1/19/2013 10:56:18 PM[/size][/font]

Number of Spies: [b]150[/b]
Last Nuke Purchase: 1/19/2013 1:12:59 AM
Total Money: [b]$88,255,578[/b]
Last Bill Payment: 1/18/2013 6:05:45 PM
Trade Partners: Sightland, Krasnaya Armiya, Dogtonia, The Shady Milkmen
Navy Vessels:

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358838983' post='3083422']
Are you playing the coward card and then saying I fought beyond the point of bill lock? Contradiction, dear.

Never said I was a good nation builder, bud. You could have just asked me for my warchest info, I'd have gladly given it up. Also, not sure why Kaskus condones spying on MK, but keep it up.
[/quote]

[s][b]SO WHAT GITU LOH???????[/b][/s] :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

[quote name='Akuang' timestamp='1358839018' post='3083423']
oh no Unknown Smurf I guess you do not have an update for my idol

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]1/19/2013 10:56:18 PM[/size][/font]

Number of Spies: [b]150[/b]
Last Nuke Purchase: 1/19/2013 1:12:59 AM
Total Money: [b]$88,255,578[/b]
Last Bill Payment: 1/18/2013 6:05:45 PM
Trade Partners: Sightland, Krasnaya Armiya, Dogtonia, The Shady Milkmen
Navy Vessels:
[/quote]

Are you really insinuating that I shouldn't have had more spies in a time of peace? My nation was on a path to rebuilding and had planned on doing so until your antics caused BFF to get ready for war. I was in peace mode for a reason; our minister of interior had me do it.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358839195' post='3083425']
Are you really insinuating that I shouldn't have had more spies in a time of peace? My nation was on a path to rebuilding and had planned on doing so until your antics caused BFF to get ready for war. I was in peace mode for a reason; our minister of interior had me do it.
[/quote]

it sounds so sweet :v::v:

I think I've fallen in love with you :facepalm:

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=70&t=114923&qpid=3083431"]Quote[/url]
[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358839501' post='3083431']
And I you, m'dear. Let us run away together. :wub:
[/quote]

ah no, if you've just asked me to make love? like a dream :smug: