Operasi Celurit

Thom98

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1358828682' post='3082921']
Former treaty partners that would sell them out to save their own pixels. You should've stayed in the INT, NEW would've loved to show you how the old NEW is back once again.
[/quote]he knew this...we've told Agent Chax about this

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358828442' post='3082908']
So INT hit NATO, which means NEW and DB4D activated their treaties with NPO? IRON? AI? TIO? NATO? The wiki doesn't seem to indicate how you guys are chaining in :S
[/quote]

Apparently, this coalition is forgetting the foundations of Cyber Nation politics and is going to blatantly ignore treaties to their liking. What's the point of treaties then if this is the case?

Now we just need one more terrible alliance to declare on INT, and our night will be complete.

Enjoy the rubbish, INT.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

*BFF are our best furry friends.*

Had to make BFF joke. Have fun everyone on this front.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1358828006' post='3082888']
Should be entertaining.

In other news, I can't help noticing several of you fine fellas sporting animated signature images purporting to illustrate ODN asking to be called "NATO." This is nonsense on several levels and is ineffective in conveying the message you wish to spread. I recommend you urge your propaganda department to acquire a comma and learn its proper point of insertion.
[/quote]

The gist of it is that ODN gets screwed by NATO real hard, sucked dried and then ODN really liked what it got and hopes NATO returns.

Hope that clears it up.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1358828927' post='3082931']
Apparently, this coalition is forgetting the foundations of Cyber Nation politics and is going to blatantly ignore treaties to their liking. What's the point of treaties then if this is the case?

Now we just need one more terrible alliance to declare on INT, and our night will be complete.

Enjoy the rubbish, INT.
[/quote]
Moldavi doctrine brobro, you want to hit someone? do it.

Former treaty partners that would sell them out to save their own pixels. You should've stayed in the INT, NEW would've loved to show you how the old NEW is back once again.
[/quote]

Sell them out to save our pixels against who? Oh wait, we said we would defend BFF and we canceled on NEW for not telling us jack and @#$% about what they were doing. We're monsters, you caught us.

You people need to lay off the damn kool-aid. Kills brain cells.

OMG LOL INT SUCKS! Cool story brah. Tell it again.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358828523' post='3082915']

Grammar Nazi detected!

Don't worry about the lack of comma, everyone understood the message, well almost everyone. If you didn't, then you have to worry more about your lack of interpretation skills than with me and with my broken english.
[/quote]

"Grammar commie" if you please. Although here it is punctuation at stake, so perhaps "punctuation authoritarian"?

The message remains so nonsensical as to be incomprehensible.

So Umbrella fills some war slots (a move I'm not a fan of) and that is considered tyrannical. INT, following its MADP treaty with ODN, is therefore supporting tyrants, thereby giving their former allies NEW and DB4D a valid CB to attack them.

NEW aids an alliance at war without telling their ally in INT that such action would be fully detrimental to the security of INT. This is not considered tyrannical or the work of what I consider a rogue, terrorist entity. INT's subsequent cancellation of a treaty NEW violated is therefore seen as "friends not sticking by friends."

The world is dark and full of double standards. And we are all guilty. But the stretches in logic that NEW, DB4B, and their supporters display here is anything but logical, it's simply delusional.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1358829047' post='3082936']
"Grammar commie" if you please. Although here it is punctuation at stake, so perhaps "punctuation authoritarian"?

The message remains so nonsensical as to be incomprehensible.
[/quote]

I believe that you are vastly overstating the power of a comma. Can they change the meaning of a statement? Sure. Can they render a statement incomprehensible? Not really. If a comma is misplaced or missing in a statement and you are thus unable to comprehend its meaning, then I suggest you stop focusing so much on the comma, and instead actually read the statement.

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1358829034' post='3082935']
Sell them out to save our pixels against who? Oh wait, we said we would defend BFF and we canceled on NEW for not telling us jack and @#$% about what they were doing. We're monsters, you caught us.

You people need to lay off the damn kool-aid. Kills brain cells.

OMG LOL INT SUCKS! Cool story brah. Tell it again.
[/quote]
INT Sucks brah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358828939' post='3082932']
The gist of it is that ODN gets screwed by NATO real hard, sucked dried and then ODN really liked what it got and hopes NATO returns.

Hope that clears it up.
[/quote]

So nonsensical as to be incomprehensible, as I said. We will be handing out the juicing, as usual.

[/quote]

What load of horse foodoo is this? I don't recall INT selling out NEW not for committing blatant acts of war that threaten the sovereignty of her alliance, it was to save their own skins. I hope you are enjoying your masters, NEW.

[quote name='The Warrior' timestamp='1358829595' post='3082948']
This declaration is bitter sweet for me.

On one hand is an ally.
On the other, is my coalition.

All I can do here is wish both sides a good clean fight and salute you both. Have fun all!

o/
[/quote]

Your not allied to INT.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1358829227' post='3082937']
So Umbrella fills some war slots (a move I'm not a fan of) and that is considered tyrannical. INT, following its MADP treaty with ODN, is therefore supporting tyrants, thereby giving their former allies NEW and DB4D a valid CB to attack them.

NEW aids an alliance at war without telling their ally in INT that such action would be fully detrimental to the security of INT. This is not considered tyrannical or the work of what I consider a rogue, terrorist entity. INT's subsequent cancellation of a treaty NEW violated is therefore seen as "friends not sticking by friends."

[b]The world is dark and full of double standards[/b]. And we are all guilty. But the stretches in logic that NEW, DB4B, and their supporters display here is anything but logical, it's simply delusional.
[/quote]

That's rite, remember when DF told by MK to hit NEW without any valid treaties, we're just giving back the same taste :smug:
Good luck and God Speed Warriors, have fun by spill bloods, don't forget to prepare you anti-radiation suit coz you're gonna need it :nuke:

this whole NEW didnt tell our allies rubbush needs to end.

you complain abiut risking your security you do realize you are on the losing side anyways nithings changed just another path taken. but at least it woukd have looked better for you to stay with NEW.

anyone whi says treaties are needed to symbolize brotherhood should take a look at how horrible treaties can turn ugly. NPO GGA and GOONS know all about this ( had to throw in GGA them mini NPO puppets) treaties dont mean anything anyways. youve all done the same !@#$ but at least we are loyal

Edited by KenoCore