INT is 4 years old

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1358871352' post='3083730']
Hey look, Nikitaland is in peace mode.
[/quote]

Now now, we're not still bitter about that, are we? ;)

fwiw he fought well during the last conflict.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1358886100' post='3083899']
Yes I am bitter. He's a coward.
[/quote]

He's fighting on a side of some metric @#$%-ton (to use an IRON member's phrase) NS vs him and his mates. I wouldn't exactly call it cowardice or else the word coward has an exceedingly loose definition I'm missing here. I mean, feel free to insult people but let's aim for some precision in what we call one another.

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1358886267' post='3083900']
He's fighting on a side of some metric @#$%-ton (to use an IRON member's phrase) NS vs him and his mates. I wouldn't exactly call it cowardice or else the word coward has an exceedingly loose definition I'm missing here. I mean, feel free to insult people but let's aim for some precision in what we call one another.
[/quote]

Linguistic precision is not what I would call a "defining trait" of 'that' side.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358825548' post='3082843']
Not trying to sow discontent, I just dont grasp signing treaties when you know you're going to be on opposite sides 6 months ago.

need to teach people how to spot the Powindahs Comrade.
[/quote]

Maybe you need a watch or a calendar. We signed that treaty WELL before 6 months ago. We fought on the same side twice in a row via that treaty. Your assertion that we signed that treaty with an eye towards THIS was is absurd.

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1358886267' post='3083900']

[/quote]

He's in peace mode, you seem to be using an exceedingly loose definition of fighting :P

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358887986' post='3083920']
Maybe you need a watch or a calendar. We signed that treaty WELL before 6 months ago. We fought on the same side twice in a row via that treaty. Your assertion that we signed that treaty with an eye towards THIS was is absurd.
[/quote]

Giving mogar attention?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358887986' post='3083920']
[/quote]
NPO, I was referring to the TPF treaties, you couldn't have honestly thought they'd just jump at a chance to defend MK.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358890464' post='3083957']
NPO, I was referring to the TPF treaties, you couldn't have honestly thought they'd just jump at a chance to defend MK.
[/quote]

So let me get this straight. Our chain began when you quipped that we wouldnt have NPOs backs in response to something I said... to which I replied you were trying to sow discontent, to which you replied that we were signing treaties within the last 6 months knowing we would be on opposite sides... with TPF? WTF?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358890765' post='3083966']
So let me get this straight. Our chain began when you quipped that we wouldnt have NPOs backs in response to something I said... to which I replied you were trying to sow discontent, to which you replied that we were signing treaties within the last 6 months knowing we would be on opposite sides... with TPF? WTF?
[/quote]
I've been speaking in generalities, I just dont really get your FA strategy for the past year when this war has been up and coming since your allies began the dave war(i'm sure if you really wanted to stretch it you could go back even further), TPF and NPO were not going to be on the same side as MK, and I'm certain you all knew this, so why further entangle yourselves with them? You stated in another thread, friends and allies are two different things, perhaps after this war we'll start to see alliance's only treatying friends and not attempting to play both sides.

Not sure if any of you remember me. I fought as part of CPCN way back when, and also did my time in INT right back when it started and coincidentally, made a new nation a few days ago.

I am so proud of all of you. o/ and all that. If you need a hand and uranium, I'll be here.

P.S Has Nordreich honoured their MDP with MK yet? Let me know, so I can make a new version of [url=http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2724/4331459505_fccd62babd.jpg]this ancient masterpiece[/url]. Maybe.

*clears throat*

u mad?

Why would I be mad?  For the most part R&R is really irrelevant to the equation of what's going on but thanks for jumping on the meme.  Maybe a B- for effort.  Your pity party about being "wronged" and your need to try to whine about INT are quite amusing.  Keep up the good effort.

Edited by Crownguard

Why would I be mad?  For the most part R&R is really irrelevant to the equation of what's going on but thanks for jumping on the meme.  Maybe a B- for effort.  Your pity party about being "wronged" and your need to try to whine about INT are quite amusing.  Keep up the good effort.

Out of the blue much xD Regardless, I'll take that as a yes. Might wanna work on that. Pent up anger is poor for your health.

P.S Has Nordreich honoured their MDP with MK yet? Let me know, so I can make a new version of this ancient masterpiece. Maybe.

Ho-ho-holy shit, I had totally forgotten about this.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

.....right.  Because I came to a thread about R&R to complain about them makes me angry.  Got it.

Okay... now this is just getting sad.

Trotsky, Craig, I know you guys are in MK now, but can you please clean up the wet eared kid who's posts make less sense than NEW's and Deinos's that you left behind? You guys were at least fairly competent :/

Well you at least got the first part about your post correct. What you are saying is pretty sad. For the short answer: no, I'm not mad. I find it amusing you think you are one-upping us because you have done something substantial to affect this war. I am of the general opinion your presence on the whole is mostly irrelevant. Not really anger so much as "fact". Something there seems to be a dearth of nowadays.

Well you at least got the first part about your post correct. What you are saying is pretty sad. For the short answer: no, I'm not mad. I find it amusing you think you are one-upping us because you have done something substantial to affect this war. I am of the general opinion your presence on the whole is mostly irrelevant. Not really anger so much as "fact". Something there seems to be a dearth of nowadays.

Sigh... Y'know, if you're gonna try the OWF tactic of putting words in people's mouths, you can't just take random things out of the blue and respond to them. You just look like an idiot who doesn't understand the english language. I mean seriously... not even trying troll or anything, you're legitimately embarassing yourself.

Me? I think you have the wrong Trotsky, good sir!  :ph34r:

Right, what was I thinking :P