The Network Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1358874578' post='3083773']
Did you guys pass on declaring on IRON because you were afraid of NG?
[/quote]
[quote name='Reyas' timestamp='1358890235' post='3083954']
INT- IRON treaty. Nice try though.
[/quote]

Oooo... now see if you can guess why they didn't attack NPO.

[quote name='Reyas' timestamp='1358890235' post='3083954']
[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1358874578' post='3083773']
Did you guys pass on declaring on IRON because you were afraid of NG?
[/quote]
INT- IRON treaty. Nice try though.
[/quote]

Yay for competence!

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1358890790' post='3083967']
Did you guys pass on declaring on MK because you were afraid of NG?

we can go in circles like this forever if you like
[/quote]

thatsthepoint.jpg

:|

Sometimes i wonder about u johnny boi

Edited by IYIyTh

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously ODN, the first thing I say is the first thing you do, turtle. I'm not getting my OJ if you're just sending CMs, thats boring. Am I going to have to look for entertainment somewhere in the Deinos sphere or something?

You're fighting one guy, who is fighting you and three others and he's still rocking a Communist government. Do you even know what "turtling" means?

So how's that whole "attack the weakest link" thing going for your ODN?

Hilariously, to be honest. Once their big red buttons run out of nukes it seems like the vast majority of those fighting us have no idea what they're doing. Right now I give the lead to MCXA for providing the most entertainment and probably NPL for most competent. Keep those entries coming!

Seriously ODN, the first thing I say is the first thing you do, turtle. I'm not getting my OJ if you're just sending CMs, thats boring. Am I going to have to look for entertainment somewhere in the Deinos sphere or something?

Not anarchied. Not turtling.

Seriously, go read your war guides.

thatsthepoint.jpg

:|

Sometimes i wonder about u johnny boi

once again, our side hasn't adopted a position that would make it hypocritical to purposely (and hilariously) avoid attacking an ally of ng

in conclusion, your dumb

Edited by cookavich

The network has to be full by now, I know they hunger a lot but 22 AA's has to be filling :D

Then again, I heard Rush refuses to share his liquid meal supplements, so maybe this is the result of rampant starvation :P

You're fighting one guy, who is fighting you and three others and he's still rocking a Communist government. Do you even know what "turtling" means?

Hilariously, to be honest. Once their big red buttons run out of nukes it seems like the vast majority of those fighting us have no idea what they're doing. Right now I give the lead to MCXA for providing the most entertainment and probably NPL for most competent. Keep those entries coming!

and that's a sign that he's not turtling? because all im getting is CMs...really CMs? cant even send some planes or some ground attacks, looks like turtling to me. He's "rocking a communist government" he's also rocking a defcon thats not one, threat thats not severe, less than 10 mil in warchest, 11 fighter planes. Oh yeah big time fight.

last I checked he was only fighting two more beside me, besides, I'm waiting for you guys to declare on me! two offensive declarations against you guys, one agaisnt INT, decimated the previous two, but apparently thats not enough to get people to come dance with me...what has the world come to.

Not anarchied. Not turtling.

Seriously, go read your war guides.

this round just started, go ask my last two targets where they ended up by the time I was done with them.

Dear Mr or Ms Perceus,

Your complaint and/or grievance has come to our attention and has been added to the queue. Since we are handling a large volume of demand at this time, we ask you to be patient. We will make sure your needs are fully addressed in due course. If you are not able to wait at this time, we suggest calling back when fewer complainers and/or grievers are demanding our attention

Sincerely,

ODN Derp Rush Cleanup Squad

Generally, "Turtling" is when you have no soldiers, making yourself impervious to ground attacks while you fire out cruise missiles. By having troops, he is not turtling. That you're complaining that a guy half your NS is refusing to make low probability GAs while being vastly outnumbered is... well.. it explains how come you guys lost for so long if that's how you roll.

I guess the derp is only worth cleaning up when it is the other side's lower tier doing it!

Generally, "Turtling" is when you have no soldiers, making yourself impervious to ground attacks while you fire out cruise missiles. By having troops, he is not turtling. That you're complaining that a guy half your NS is refusing to make low probability GAs while being vastly outnumbered is... well.. it explains how come you guys lost for so long if that's how you roll.

It doesn't, actually. Rather, your comment explains how you don't know how to fight while being outnumbered against higher NS opponents.

Edited by Sir Humphrey

Guess I better remember to send at least one of my next wars to ODN, then, if you like us that much :P

I guess the derp is only worth cleaning up when it is the other side's lower tier doing it!

It doesn't, actually. Rather, your comment explains how you don't know how to fight while being outnumbered against higher NS opponents.

TIL that NATO's military strategy involves literally running into walls.