INT announcement

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive][img]http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zzi3b4.jpg[/img][/font][/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=6]An Announcement from the Congress of The International[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=1](bet you a dollar you saw this coming)[/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive]The International hereby activates Section VII of the International Maho Accords, which states:[/font][/center]

[center]"Either signatory may terminate this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 48 hours prior to cancellation. This pact is void automatically if a signatory or its members do not fulfill their stipulated obligations."[/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive]We're gonna go with the second half there, because apparently honoring cancellation clauses is SO retro. And not the good kind of retro. The kind of retro where you look like your mother in all those weird pictures from the 80's. Also, NEW violated the Intelligence clause of the treaty by not just knowing of but CREATING a direct threat to us without informing us, so we believe the whole "void automatically" bit applies. As do many of you OWF denizens, apparently.[/font][/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Keep in mind that our treaty with BFF is still very much alive and well, and if [s]NEW gets them in trouble[/s] they need us, we shall be there for them.[/font][/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Also, since it's relevant, I'd like to quote Comrade Craig's prediction from the original announcement of this treaty:[/font][/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive][quote][color=#282828][size=3]Without further ado, here is the treaty text which I can only assume will provide employment for (and unsolicited interpretations from) an army of e-lawyers in the years to come.[/quote][/size][/color][/font][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][color=#282828]You heard the man e-lawyers. Go nuts.[/color][/font][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/39/1348556208-int-stamp.png[/img][/center]

Edited by sir pwnage

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BOZG' timestamp='1357935586' post='3074873']
LSF blah, allies blah, burning blah, backstabbing blah, honour blah. There we go, D34th no longer has a reason to bore us all.
[/quote]

You know, you guys really don't get to complain about this especially when the dude who posted this announcement still has "Nordreich Delendum Est" in his signature. But that's cool, I'm sure you guys will continue to totally be ironic and funny in every thread you post scared !@#$less of being ridiculed for being awful.

Also, yes, as the OP stated, nobody is surprised by this at all.

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1357935562' post='3074871']
I was going to be a bit more modest....maybe 9-12. I mean, there are so many threads to troll us in, why restrict yourself to one?
[/quote]

Ok. I can see where you are coming from.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357935911' post='3074879']
Since my presence was requested I have to say: NEW, I told you so.

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/34gq2oo.gif[/img]

Now I wonder, who will be the next?
[/quote]

I have a 100% serious question for you.

Do you approve of what NEW did? Because you are implying that you do.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1357935914' post='3074880']
You know, you guys really don't get to complain about this especially when the dude who posted this announcement still has "Nordreich Delendum Est" in his signature. But that's cool, I'm sure you guys will continue to totally be ironic and funny in every thread you post scared !@#$less of being ridiculed for being awful.

Also, yes, as the OP stated, nobody is surprised by this at all.
[/quote]
As always, Hereno's post eloquently stated what I thought of this announcement. Do continue trying to be ironic, guys, I'm sure it'll work out eventually. :v:

We'll stop trying to pre-empt people talking about LSF when people stop talking about LSF in not only every thread about us, but also just about every thread about MK, NoR, or any C&G alliance. Them's the terms.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357935911' post='3074879']
Since my presence was requested I have to say: NEW, I told you so.

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/34gq2oo.gif[/img]

Now I wonder, who will be the next?
[/quote]
Thrown under the bus = recklessly dragged into war without warning? You're right... so far BFF and INT, I wonder who will be next?