DON'T REAPER YOU'LL GET VIRIDIA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357711694' post='3073116']
Poor VE, after all their effort to become a power player in cyberverse, see their role be reduced to be just another pawn in MK game, an alliance who despises them. I'd pity VE if I wasn't laughing, karma at their best.
[/quote]
We should probably just merge into MK.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1357718212' post='3073154']
Becoming a pawn of MK through an ODoAP with The Order of the Reaper.

Never change, D34th, never change
[/quote]

Meh, if you want to get down to it, this is a minor treaty for VE with a small pack of mostly ex-Nordreich types. I'm certain TOR would explain that differently.

However, this treaty is irrelevant with respect to as to whether you are simply a MK pawn--that ship has sailed in the eyes of many a long time ago. We'll find out the true nature of the relationship soon enough I'm sure.

Expected responses are expected, I guess it's the easier path to take, the best one is from Impero: "you're more likely to be an MK pawn at this point then we are."
[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/5028670.jpg[/img]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357750193' post='3073232']
Expected responses are expected, I guess it's the easier path to take, the best one is from Impero: "you're more likely to be an MK pawn at this point then we are."
[/quote]

Instead of swinging wildly at the darkness in anticipation of a perceived boogyman, this would be so much easier for you if you would just get someone to infiltrate VE, take some screenshots, maybe get Schatt involved (your call) and [i]then[/i] put your opinion out here for the masses.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1357757135' post='3073263']
Instead of swinging wildly at the darkness in anticipation of a perceived boogyman, this would be so much easier for you if you would just get someone to infiltrate VE, take some screenshots, maybe get Schatt involved (your call) and [i]then[/i] put your opinion out here for the masses.
[/quote]

I'm too lazy to architect that, but please be my guest and continue to deny that this treaty is nothing more than a way to strengthen the link between DH and dh, without the need of VE sign a treaty with MK or resign that oDoAP with TOP after they canceled it, since TOoTR is nothing more than a vassal state of DH/TOP.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357758391' post='3073274']
I'm too lazy to architect that, but please be my guest and continue to deny that this treaty is nothing more than a way to strengthen the link between DH and dh, without the need of VE sign a treaty with MK or resign that oDoAP with TOP after they canceled it, since TOoTR is nothing more than a vassal state of DH/TOP.
[/quote]

So there was no chance that we actually liked OTR? We only did this to get closer to our masters at TOP and MK, right?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357758391' post='3073274']
[/quote]

Stop being such a MK puppet.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1357760235' post='3073286']
So there was no chance that we actually liked OTR? We only did this to get closer to our masters at TOP and MK, right?
[/quote]

I'm not saying you don't like them, but it's their job be nice to you in order to get a treaty, the fact you like them doesn't change nothing that I said.

We were actually talking as friends before we signed with MK.
Also, this treaty would probably be a MDoAP if it weren't for our MK tie. So, calling VE a Toadie is out the window. Calling OTR a MK-TOP tool is also out the window.
So, next time,do your research.

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1357771004' post='3073389']
We were actually talking as friends before we signed with MK.
Also, this treaty would probably be a MDoAP if it weren't for our MK tie. So, calling VE a Toadie is out the window. Calling OTR a MK-TOP tool is also out the window.
So, next time,do your research.
[/quote]

Nothing that you said also changes the fact that VE's future is attached to MK's one, besides that if the fact you're tied with MK was the VE excuse to not sign a MDoAP with your alliance then I'd question them about their ties with Umbrella and GOONS... Oh, dnd If VE dislike MK so much to not sign a higher lvl treaty with alliances they like because they're allied with MK, then I think they should re-think their position in the treaty web.