An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357234961' post='3070945']
Oh look its someone from NEW, should we count how much aid went into Kaskus from y'all? Or better yet the nations that hopped back and forth between your AA and theirs?

Taha what a boisterous call you have made good sir, I'm glad you came out to the party.
[/quote]

Did you say Aid...? you just saying without any data. right, Mr "was somebody"...?

kaskus claimed there is only one NEW nation who hopped into kaskus during the war, while NSO has 6 additional bandwagoners. you have grown into 122 nations today from your original 117 member when the war started, (including the one who become kaskus-PoW)

is that 1 NEW nation who joined kaskus is too much for NSO? compared with your new 6 bandwagoners.
you are giving too much credit for NEW. and I thank you for that

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='cinduamato' timestamp='1357314510' post='3071224']
Did you say Aid...? you just saying without any data. right, Mr "was somebody"...?

kaskus claimed there is only one NEW nation who hopped into kaskus during the war, while NSO has 6 additional bandwagoners. you have grown into 122 nations today from your original 117 member when the war started, (including the one who become kaskus-PoW)

is that 1 NEW nation who joined kaskus is too much for NSO? compared with your new 6 bandwagoners.
you are giving too much credit for NEW. and I thank you for that
[/quote]

They've grown in member numbers because they recruit. Look at the alliance seniority, NS & age of those new members.

It only looks to me like one person jumped to NSO since the war started. He's got 16k NS and no MP so is only going to get his nation wrecked anyway.

E: Now I see two. Another lower tier nation without nukes who got his !@#$ blown up.

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1357316923' post='3071229']
They've grown in member numbers because they recruit. Look at the alliance seniority, NS & age of those new members.

It only looks to me like one person jumped to NSO since the war started. He's got 16k NS and no MP so is only going to get his nation wrecked anyway.

E: Now I see two. Another lower tier nation without nukes who got his !@#$ blown up.
[/quote]

Ashock and Holton (Longshadow and Tiber Septum) are back-back, not just bandwagoning - if those are the two you mean lol ..

Also indeed - Kirsten, Furqan and their recruitment team never rest. Our applicant AA currently has around 30 (with a couple ghosts, and some applicants who have completed their academy since the war started but aren't fight capable)

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357295915' post='3071195']
NSO has now lost almost twice the NS Kaskus has; a total of which is nearing the starting NS of kaskus as a whole at the beginning of this war. They are also under 3mill tNS.
[/quote]You've been around long enough to know how meaningless statements like this are. That being said, I can understand you need [i]something[/i] to help lift your spirits, so please continue!

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357247853' post='3070992']
!@#$%^&*, you've spent how much time claiming time zones are [i]hindering[/i] your communications?
[/quote]I have never said we have a problem communicating?? The window lickers on my bus have a hard time, but not me.

I gotta say, while I have admired in the past Kaskus tenacity, this is a pile of smug, condescending attitudes trying to mask in intelligence. I honestly thought much better of you than that. I am disappointed I was wrong.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357353041' post='3071468']
I gotta say, while I have admired in the past Kaskus tenacity, this is a pile of smug, condescending attitudes trying to mask in intelligence. I honestly thought much better of you than that. I am disappointed I was wrong.
[/quote]

What do you mean? We simply fighting back defending one of our member who is under attack. They are the one who initiated the military campaign against us. They are the one who come to our land to break the peace we have enjoyed for years.

How can you expect us to surrender if we are not yet defeated? When a man come to your home and attack your brother, do you simply surrender because you afraid of being hurt or you will fight hard to defend him because he matters to you? We fight back to chase the offender out of our house. It is as simple as that. They can end this anytime they want and they know it. Simply get out of our house and promise to never come back again with a knife in the hand to harm us.

Edited by suryanto tan

This has nothing to do with surrender. Its your war, do with it what you will. The posts coming from you (as in your members) are 100% full of condescending tones and comments. You violated normal rules of common communication and alliance interaction by ignoring the situation at hand. Then instead of handling it properly you tested the patience of an alliance still trying to give that courtesy.

I expect my brother to be accountable. I don't enable running from accountability. If you are going to give an analogy, be sure you pick one that fits the situation and not one that falls into some philosophical delusion you have convinced yourself of. No one attacked your brother. Your brother attacked others and you are harboring him from the accountability he owed to the situation.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357363243' post='3071519']
This has nothing to do with surrender. Its your war, do with it what you will. The posts coming from you (as in your members) are 100% full of condescending tones and comments. You violated normal rules of common communication and alliance interaction by ignoring the situation at hand. Then instead of handling it properly you tested the patience of an alliance still trying to give that courtesy.

I expect my brother to be accountable. I don't enable running from accountability. If you are going to give an analogy, be sure you pick one that fits the situation and not one that falls into some philosophical delusion you have convinced yourself of. No one attacked your brother. Your brother attacked others and you are harboring him from the accountability he owed to the situation.
[/quote]

But Brehon, NSO came into their house. Their house, Brehon. Their house.

It was their house, dude.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357353041' post='3071468']
[/quote]

ie kaskus was cool when they were fighting GOONS with heart.
now kaskus is smug and rude for fighting NSO with heart.

We just try to live peacefully in this cruel planet of Bob.
To survive, we protect each other. We sworn to protect each of us at all cost eventhough bloods are spilled.
We promissed each other that, although we are small, no one can take away our freedom. No one can dictate us.

We are not on an offensive war. We are defending ourselves.
We will stop when there is no offensive forces in our backyard.
We can't stop this war because we didnt start this.

The Almighty NSO who triple our size still pressing against us with all latest high-tech technology weapons.
We are barely stand on our feet and outnumber. We are low on ammo but we will continue to fight bare-handed.

NSO, you can take our lives, but you can not take our freedom to live peacefully with all of our brothers and sisters.

NEVER MESS WITH [K]askus, wakakakakka

Edited by sigelopisan

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1357306559' post='3071210']
And after this round, you have no one over 30k. You don't take as much damage when you have nothing left to lose :P
[/quote]

True but the other side of that same coin is that we can only cause so much damage when we have noone under 30k.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1357316923' post='3071229']

[/quote]

Just fyi a bunch of Kaskus AA wearers (myself and Tan and some others included) just cycled their AA to make it look like we had a lot of bandwaggoners when we did not.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357319982' post='3071250']
[b]Ashock[/b] and Holton (Longshadow and Tiber Septum) are back-back, not just bandwagoning - if those are the two you mean lol ..[/quote]

Ashok*

[quote]Also indeed - Kirsten, Furqan and their recruitment team never rest. Our applicant AA currently has around 30 (with a couple ghosts, and some applicants who have completed their academy since the war started but aren't fight capable)
[/quote]

It is one of the best systems I've seen. I believe the current system used was brought to NSO by me. Correct me if I am wrong.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1357347859' post='3071423']
Is that a euphemism for "Kaskus Members"?
[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357363243' post='3071519']
This has nothing to do with surrender. Its your war, do with it what you will. The posts coming from you (as in your members) are 100% full of condescending tones and comments. You violated normal rules of common communication and alliance interaction by ignoring the situation at hand. Then instead of handling it properly you tested the patience of an alliance still trying to give that courtesy. [/quote]

I'm sorry you feel that is the case but if you actually look back at the posts by kaskus members you will see only a handful, if any, are condescending. Most are quiet and post only once or twice.

[quote]I expect my brother to be accountable. I don't enable running from accountability. If you are going to give an analogy, be sure you pick one that fits the situation and not one that falls into some philosophical delusion you have convinced yourself of. No one attacked your brother. Your brother attacked others and you are harboring him from the accountability he owed to the situation.
[/quote]

From our eyes you must understand that NSO said they would not hit Kaskus' "brother" but then did later once said "brother" was put into government. From kaskus' perspective NSO is going back on their word.

If you understand the situatoin differently; please elaborate; you know I have never beat around the bush with you. This is the way it is seen from our "side."

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357371897' post='3071577']
Just fyi a bunch of Kaskus AA wearers (myself and Tan and some others included) just cycled their AA to make it look like we had a lot of bandwaggoners when we did not.
[/quote]

Jawara jumping in from NEW 17 days ago, Hiro in from Hooligans and Southern Comfort in from TSI [although he's a known wanderer from what I understand and may not have actually been a TSI member] are the first three examples -- couple days prior to your cunning AA shuffles.

[quote]It is one of the best systems I've seen. I believe the current system used was brought to NSO by me. Correct me if I am wrong.[/quote]

If you invented the watching-the-new-nations-creation-and-mesaging-them-with-coordinated-messages-recruitment-system [aka the one used since dawn of time], then sure. Credit is all yours. The success comes from the messages themself though, all of which have been written and re-written multiple times and evolve with the team.

[quote]I'm sorry you feel that is the case but if you actually look back at the posts by kaskus members you will see only a handful, if any, are condescending. Most are quiet and post only once or twice.[/quote]

The mannerism itself in which the Kaskus gov tried to handle it and treat us was condescending. It's been right from the onset.

[quote]From our eyes you must understand that NSO said they would not hit Kaskus' "brother" but then did later once said "brother" was put into government. From kaskus' perspective NSO is going back on their word.[/quote]

The gov change announcement went up on the 11th, we were still talking through the 8th, 9th and 10th [10th may have been a day of silence, not at on the right computer to retreive logs and there was so many days of silence through the whole ordeal from Kaskus].

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357397674' post='3071631']
Jawara jumping in from NEW 17 days ago, Hiro in from Hooligans and Southern Comfort in from TSI [although he's a known wanderer from what I understand and may not have actually been a TSI member] are the first three examples -- couple days prior to your cunning AA shuffles.[/quote]

True, not denying that. I was just making sure people didn't think the 11 nations that appear to have jumped onto the AA post war according to in-game seniority actually joined post-war.

[quote]If you invented the watching-the-new-nations-creation-and-mesaging-them-with-coordinated-messages-recruitment-system [aka the one used since dawn of time], then sure. Credit is all yours. The success comes from the messages themself though, all of which have been written and re-written multiple times and evolve with the team.[/quote]

The system where you track who has been messaged by whom. NSO was always good at getting messages out but y'all had the same guys being messaged with recruitment messages many times; I put a system in where kirsten could track who sent messages to whom.

You are overgeneralizing here. That is like saying the econ work I did for atleast half the NSO nations, like Dilbers, was just "oh buy infra" which has been the mantra since the beginning of time but its much more complicated than that.

[quote]The gov change announcement went up on the 11th, we were still talking through the 8th, 9th and 10th [10th may have been a day of silence, not at on the right computer to retreive logs and there was so many days of silence through the whole ordeal from Kaskus].
[/quote]

I dont believe thats the case but I don't remember.

No one's ever said anything more than 5 or 6 since we began tracking - you're the only one who's brought attention to or mentioned all the rest of your cyclers ..

There's logs in that other 'bodies' thread (and probably in this one, lost track through all the dumps and 40 pages) from right up to the 9th referencing 'continued' talks.