Delusion

Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1354569467' post='3060079']
MK was trying to start a war that ended up happening in the form of the Winter War. Mjolnir was a beneficiary of said war, and it is a virtual certainty that Mjolnir would have ended up a PB-created crater long before if not for MK's efforts to the contrary.
[/quote]

You either have no clue what he's talking about, or you are being intentionally obtuse in order to fellatiate MK. I'm going to assume the first one, but feel free to correct me if it's the second one.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got a real Vlad here!

[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of 3 Headed Elephants. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:[/size][/font][/color][color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]
Days in Peace Mode: 2 Days
Desired Religion: Baha'i Faith
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/29/2012 3:15:23 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/29/2012
Total Money: $521,932,953
Technology: 4,427.85 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/1/2012 2:37:58 AM
Trade Partners: Blood Cobra, lgtromm, jutopia land, Leningrad, Odins Layer
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 74
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 648
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]Corvettes: 0
[*]Landing Ships: 0
[*]Battleships: 0
[*]Cruisers: 0
[*]Frigates: 0
[*]Destroyers: 0
[*]Submarines: 0
[*]Aircraft Carriers: 0
[/list]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1354550505' post='3059999']

But not a matriarch? Sexist pig.
[/quote]

Comes with a certain bag I got a long time ago.

But yeah crymson, hit me up next time you see me on IRC and I will tell you some stuff :P

Edited by Charles Stuart

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1354570019' post='3060081']
Have you entirely forgotten the mhawk era? When noWedge was around and for awhile after he left, TPF was pretty threatening.
[/quote]

noWedge left the game long before Slayer stepped down. But you are right, there was some ambiguity in my post; I did not account for the pre-Karma time during which mhawk was in power.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1354502053' post='3059775']
I'm sure TIO is seriously taking GATO's bloc allies into consideration while they and theirs plan their little crusade.
[/quote]

And furthermore, my TIO reference wasn't anything against the alliance. It was a freakin' joke to SCY -- a reference to the fact that our alliances (INT and MCXA) fought two previous wars. Christ.

-Craig

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1354573821' post='3060092']
You either have no clue what he's talking about, or you are being intentionally obtuse in order to fellatiate MK. I'm going to assume the first one, but feel free to correct me if it's the second one.
[/quote]

It appears I misunderstood his wording. Do you have a problem?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1354532040' post='3059957']
you've already thrown in your lot this time around, the question is more of, will you actually learn something from this or are you content to be lapdogs forever, 3 out of 4 of you I expect to say yes, INT is the only one I have hope for eventually realizing they chose the wrong clique.
[/quote]

Oh no! Big bad Mogar hurt me with his mean words!

Again I state you have no idea about the inner conversations of TLR or C&G.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1354582392' post='3060140']

[/quote]

Let me take a stab at it

99% making fun of Rush for being old
1% other

Did I come close?? :P

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1354586899' post='3060161']

Let me take a stab at it

99% making fun of Rush for being old
1% other

Did I come close?? :P
[/quote]
You made me feel old...

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1354582392' post='3060140']
Oh no! Big bad Mogar hurt me with his mean words!

[/quote]

Actually, I'm not sure if you know this or not, but your stuff leaks daily. Most of CN passes around screenshots of your private forums, so I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Mogar had inner conversations of TLR and CnG.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1354588036' post='3060171']
Actually, I'm not sure if you know this or not, but your stuff leaks daily. Most of CN passes around screenshots of your private forums, so I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Mogar had inner conversations of TLR and CnG.
[/quote]

They are fake screenshots to fool people, CnG inner conversations are super duper secret, you'll never have any clue about what they really talk, give up.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1354590572' post='3060182']
more likely they are so NOT secret that they take place in a semi public forum (hence why they 'leak') and if you want to know what we are discussing you can just ask us.
[/quote]

I'm just gonna toss this one out there and people can take it or leave it: judging by the amount of attention that this thread received, I'm going to conclude that what we really talk about behind closed doors has not leaked.

If people only knew the extent of our crimes...

-Craig

[i]edit: punctuation 2.0[/i]

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1354590572' post='3060182']
more likely they are so NOT secret that they take place in a semi public forum (hence why they 'leak') and if you want to know what we are discussing you can just ask us.
[/quote]

Do you still believe and discuss with others about CnG future being with NPO? Do you already forged a real relationships with them? When is ODN going to sign a treaty with Pacifica? Is BFF still being considered to join CnG? Better yu give me access to this semi public forum, so I can save you from all those questions.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1354588036' post='3060171']
[/quote]
It would be cool if you could share those screens with us.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354591292' post='3060185']
Do you still believe and discuss with others about CnG future being with NPO? Do you already forged a real relationships with them? When is ODN going to sign a treaty with Pacifica? Is BFF still being considered to join CnG? Better yu give me access to this semi public forum, so I can save you from all those questions.
[/quote]

I can answer all these questions.

But I won't.

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1354591317' post='3060186']
It would be cool if you could share those screens with us.
[/quote]

I would, but I only get them in queries and stuff. I'm way too lazy search for things just for OWF people.Also, I'm not terribly interesting in what CnG does, because when I was there it was kind of too quiet. :P

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354591292' post='3060185']
[/quote]

Come join ODN and you can see it all. Come to the dark side! In fact, I think you joining ODN might be one of the more interesting twists to happen in CN in a while.

Im a huge fan of NPO, no secret there. But as you yourself indicated, im not too interested in politicaly convinient relationships. Respecting NPO does not a treaty make. If you want more details on ODN and Pacifica you'll have to join ODN.... since you wont find 'em on the board you are quoting ::smirks::.

C'mon D, think of the shockwaves you will send through CN when you become an ODNer... ((CB for poaching from STA?!))