You didn't see this coming!

Katy Perry

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Katy Perry' timestamp='1352752777' post='3051436']
[size=5][b]"To be a gangster was to own the world."[/b][/size]
Non Grata and the New Pacific Order come together to signal the strengthening of their bonds with this: a Mutual Defense, [color=#ff0000][b]Optional[/b][/color] Aggression Pact.

[size=5][b]"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me."[/b][/size]
NG and the NPO agree that an attack on one is an attack on the other and to defend and aid the other in any manner possible.[color=#ff0000][b] If this attack is due to the chaining of treaties, this defense is encouraged but not mandatory.[/b][/color]

[b][size=5]"He's got a good future if he can live past next week."[/size][/b]
NG and the NPO agree that if either plans aggressive military action to notify the other, at which point they may request assistance. [b][color=#ff0000]This assistance is encouraged but not mandatory.[/color][/b]

[/quote]

Farrin, please read the red and bold text carefully. Most likely if they were to enter war, it would be due to treaties or blocs. Which would leave defense as optional, thus a maybe. Though seeing as they are deeply rooted in their friendships, NG would defend NPO and likewise. But still with the wording, I'm calling it the MaybePact.

Edited by Lady Dakota

[quote name='Lady Dakota' timestamp='1352755327' post='3051486']

Farrin, please read the red and bold text carefully. Most likely if they were to enter war, it would be due to treaties or blocs. Which would leave defense as optional, thus a maybe. Though seeing as they are deeply rooted in their friendships, NG would defend NPO and likewise. But still with the wording, I'm calling it the MaybePact.
[/quote]

Its a standard MnDoAP... whats so hard about this that you cant wrap your mind around the concept?

Congrats NG and Pacifica o/

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1352754132' post='3051473']
Congrats but, why did I think something like this already existed? Is it because I am old and stupid?
[/quote]

The treaty indeed already existed, but was an ODP now it was upgraded to a MDoAP.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1352753628' post='3051459']
It's an ugly planet. A Non Gratan planet! A planet hostile to neutr-
[/quote]

Oh I see what you did there!!! :P

Congrats!

Edited by Vukland

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1352752925' post='3051443']
I remember hating you guys.. :wub:
[/quote]

I know what you mean. When we signed the first treaty together I had several people that had known me a long time ask me what alliance I was moving too. They were that sure that I would never be allied to NPO. They were a bit shocked when I told them I actually supported it. :o

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1352754132' post='3051473']
Congrats but, why did I think something like this already existed? Is it because I am old and stupid?
[/quote]

yes [size=1]to the old part[/size]

[quote name='Jemmm' timestamp='1352755151' post='3051481']
What a mother$%&@ing fail. NPO + NG = :gag:
[/quote]

Every treaty should have the Jemmm seal of approval. :facepalm:

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1352757791' post='3051527']
Oh shush you.
[/quote]
We need to chat.

[quote name='Katy Perry' timestamp='1352757906' post='3051530']
One day, friend ;)