Martyrdom

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1352317506' post='3049778']
"MK is terrible because they go to war and reject diplomacy. I hope NPO makes things right by going to war and rejecting diplomacy." This is you. This is a summation of you.
[/quote]

I can hear it now "The NPO is as bad as MK."

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1352536635' post='3050716']
How long until I get to nuke MK again? Time sure passes before wape up for themselves using violentce.
[/quote]
That is a question whose answer is wholly within your control, King of Heroes.

I know im way late but this was great sunday reading.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1351953784' post='3048012']
I too pray for the success of these talks and hope the individuals involved in the mediation process can keep their tempers in check. I would hate for unwanted aggression to befall my friends in the Kingdom.
[/quote]
LOL first threat and it was only page one.
[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1351960888' post='3048041']
In a word, yes. Fortunately, when I rogue you, we will have better drama. I only hope someone aids me in secret. Maybe you could?
[/quote]
Just let me know when Rush Ill send it secretly

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1351976542' post='3048125']
Uh, I'm not going to go rogue on NPO because you guys are irrelevant. I just see what's coming and find it laughable that you are acting all badass. It's not 2007 any more bro.
[/quote]
Its not 2009 either Vlad. NPO is not the NPO of then.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1351985103' post='3048219']
The attempts to discredit MK seem to get more and more lackluster as time goes on. This would be "a thing" if MK's government was condoning the actions, or enticing people to do them, but they aren't.

So, yeah.
[/quote]
Ugg i have to agree with Sardonic and that is bad. Some one give me a beer quickly to wash this taste out of my mouth.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1352041477' post='3048457']
I came here to wish my allies good luck in fixing this situation. Some people didn't take to kindly to that. It seems they want conflict rather than a peaceful solution.

Also, Vlad and Mogar seem to be in a pissing match but I don't see why anyone would pay them any attention.
[/quote]
No you attempted to throw weight around and got it shoved back in your face.
[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1352060364' post='3048561']
You're one to talk about spin when it's no secret that said cancellation was in no way political and that IRON signed off on our own treaty with Umbrella.
[/quote]
Cent have we really fallen so far apart? I have not forgotten that we used to work well together.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1352120084' post='3048878']
We were aware of the Umbrella treaty and didn't have any principle objections, we didn't "sign off" on the treaty, we don't sign off on the foreign policy objectives of our allies, it's not our job to dictate their agenda. If we are on divergent paths then we will quite simply part when we come to the cross roads. IRON knows where TOP perceives itself to be in the world and vice versa, we're not concerned and neither should anyone else be :)
[/quote]
I love this man and hes one of a few I miss by not being in .gov. Well said Rab.

As expected Brehon handled this well, this reaffirms my belief that NPO is not the same NPO of old and is a much better AA today than in the past. I am proud to call them friends and allies. (that hurt a bit to admit just so you know)