Accountability

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1350723959' post='3043285']
Just how many OOC attacks has MK perpetrated now anyway? My count is at two but I am sure I have missed a few.
[/quote]
your allies been part of a few ooc shenanigans too you know, some of which I was part of, krunk days and a few other escapades....:P

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1350721076' post='3043276']

I would hazard a guess and say that MK members are involved in this discussion simply to put some of the hyperbole to rest, since you and your ilk are going out of your way to blow it out of all proportion with your likening it to rape and racism.
[/quote]

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but I wasn't comparing MK's actions to rape and racism, I was attacking Goldie's logic. Nothing more.

If you can't get that through your thick skull, I don't quite know how to explain it any different.

If I had said "MK are worse than rapists and racists" you would have a point, you will not find that statement. Just go re-read my post. Now.

I must confess I'm struggling to see the connection between posts on this forum, and OOC harm being caused. It may have damaged their IC credibility, but unless you're saying that posts here are going to be read and change the opinions of those they know OOC or something I'm at a loss to see how it would have affected them OOC. No one knew who Hoo and Kait were OOC until the story was plastered on these forums.

I would hazard a guess and say that MK members are involved in this discussion simply to put some of the hyperbole to rest, since you and your ilk are going out of your way to blow it out of all proportion with your likening it to rape and racism.

That is their prerogative, just as it is the prerogative of the Kingdom to set the record straight. Can't make the horse drink and all that.
[/quote]

If you can't see how what was done didn't cause harm to Hoo and Kait the people, and not the CN personas, then there is very little point explaining it to you.

And, as has been pointed out, no one has actually compared what was done to rape and murder. Reading comprehension for the win and such.

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1350746172' post='3043363']
If you can't see how what was done didn't cause harm to Hoo and Kait the people, and not the CN personas, then there is very little point explaining it to you.

And, as has been pointed out, no one has actually compared what was done to rape and murder. Reading comprehension for the win and such.
[/quote]

were you involved in the whole situation then mate, because I don't support what some mk members did nevertheless it's for hoo and kate take it up with them and it should not be used as an reason for some(not pointing fingers at anyone tbh) to bash mk whenever it suits them.

Edited by Amossio

I must confess I'm struggling to see the connection between posts on this forum, and OOC harm being caused. It may have damaged their IC credibility, but unless you're saying that posts here are going to be read and change the opinions of those they know OOC or something I'm at a loss to see how it would have affected them OOC. No one knew who Hoo and Kait were OOC until the story was plastered on these forums.

That is their prerogative, just as it is the prerogative of the Kingdom to set the record straight. Can't make the horse drink and all that.
[/quote]

The point which you're missing my friend is something not of this world was used in this world for IC gain. People inside MK have done it before, and I wouldn't doubt that they'll do it again if they believe they can get away with it. It disgusted a whole lot of people not just people over a certain "ilk". I'm not sure why you guys are actually trying to defend it. Why not just say "yea we screwed up. Won't happen again guys!"

Instead people of "your ilk" have come up with excuses for your actions which range from blaming the victims to arguing that no one can talk, because they have an ally of an ally of an ally who's member once commited an OOC attack. The community as a whole is sick of these incidents and we want them to stop.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1350725756' post='3043298']

your allies been part of a few ooc shenanigans too you know, some of which I was part of, krunk days and a few other escapades....:P
[/quote]

True, but incase you haven't noticed, I dump logs and screenies regardless if they are tied or not. No double standards around here ;)

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1350751005' post='3043377']

were you involved in the whole situation then mate, because I don't support what some mk members did nevertheless it's for hoo and kate take it up with them and it should not be used as an reason for some(not pointing fingers at anyone tbh) to bash mk whenever it suits them.
[/quote]

It was one of the worst incidents I've seen in my time here, and MK deserves every bit of scorn that can be heaped upon them for it, especially when their members walk in here and treat it like a joke.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1350781379' post='3043487']
True, but incase you haven't noticed, I dump logs and screenies regardless if they are tied or not. No double standards around here ;)
[/quote]hehe never dumped my logs or bens during the krunk times and hat was not in a private chan :P

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1350783256' post='3043496']
It was one of the worst incidents I've seen in my time here, and MK deserves every bit of scorn that can be heaped upon them for it, especially when their members walk in here and treat it like a joke.
[/quote]

Well mate I put my job on the line when it happened, it's up to kait and hoo as to do anything about it, i find it just as disgusting when people use the issue just to get one up on their target and act like some moral pillon without actually trully caring about the whole affair.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1350755566' post='3043389']
Instead people of "your ilk" have come up with excuses for your actions which range from blaming the victims to arguing that no one can talk, because they have an ally of an ally of an ally who's member once commited an OOC attack. The community as a whole is sick of these incidents and we want them to stop.
[/quote]

Do you expect us to lie down and take every hyperbolic, unfounded criticism that's thrown at us just because we were indeed in the wrong in this instance? We admit to what happened, it's all on the public record. It's all some people want to talk about it. Some doofuses even feel that it makes sense to re-post things that they argue should never have been posted at all. If certain posters feel the need to accuse us of being bad, or even "evil", as the act has been described, then naturally we're going to respond.

And the implication that MK is frequently involved in these sort of incidents is ridiculous, and another reason that we unfortunately have to keep replying to these posts. It's a bit easy to propagate that image of us because our forums have a fair tolerance to outlandish behaviour but in general it simply isn't true.

For the record: I think what occured was terrible and I hope it isn't repeated.

[quote name='Mack Truck' timestamp='1350812974' post='3043632']
And the implication that MK is frequently involved in these sort of incidents is ridiculous, and another reason that we unfortunately have to keep replying to these posts. It's a bit easy to propagate that image of us because our forums have a fair tolerance to outlandish behaviour but in general it simply isn't true.

For the record: I think what occured was terrible and I hope it isn't repeated.
[/quote]

HAHAH WHAT?!?!

Considering you or your allies have had incidents with Methrage, Roq, Airme, Kait, Hoo, Atarax, and others in the span of about two years I'm filing your post in the complete !@#$%^&* category.

That's just the ones that have been leaked. There is no telling how many more have been comittied and not went public. Then when I was passing on MK screenshots discussing rolling AI, a certain ruler on Planet Bob was shocked to find out one of your members was sporting his real life picture as their avatar. Not to mention Reythegreat's stunts with certain indivuals at least one while he was affiliated with Doomhouse.

This hegemony hands out OOC attacks the same way the previous one handed out EZI and Viceroys. !@#$ like this has to stop.

Oh hey, this is interesting.

Honestly, this stupid, stupid turn of events is probably the last thing we should be talking about. It's a sensitive subject for a lot of people (myself included) and I know that there are plenty of other things the anti-MK crowd can use to attack the Kingdom with. It's probably better for all of us to leave this stone unturned.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1350865495' post='3043885']
HAHAH WHAT?!?!

Considering you or your allies have had incidents with Methrage, Roq, Airme, Kait, Hoo, Atarax, and others in the span of about two years I'm filing your post in the complete !@#$%^&* category.

That's just the ones that have been leaked. There is no telling how many more have been comittied and not went public. Then when I was passing on MK screenshots discussing rolling AI, a certain ruler on Planet Bob was shocked to find out one of your members was sporting his real life picture as their avatar. Not to mention Reythegreat's stunts with certain indivuals at least one while he was affiliated with Doomhouse.

This hegemony hands out OOC attacks the same way the previous one handed out EZI and Viceroys. !@#$ like this has to stop.
[/quote]

Pictures from my facebook were going around on iRC [s]in MKs channel[/s] when I was in kaskus.

Masturbation material probably.

EDIT: might not have been in MKs channel in retrospect, but it was definitely DH members trying to give me flak for it. Kinda backfired though because I'm sexy and I know it.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1350865495' post='3043885']
Considering you or your allies have had incidents with Methrage, Roq, Airme, Kait, Hoo, Atarax, and others in the span of about two years I'm filing your post in the complete !@#$%^&* category.[/quote]

I'm actually privy to the content of our forums so I don't have to bend the truth or exaggerate. Disregard what similarly informed people say while you're at it.

[quote]That's just the ones that have been leaked. There is no telling how many more have been comittied and not went public. Then when I was passing on MK screenshots discussing rolling AI, a certain ruler on Planet Bob was shocked to find out one of your members was sporting his real life picture as their avatar. Not to mention Reythegreat's stunts with certain indivuals at least one while he was affiliated with Doomhouse.[/quote]

Feel free to join a DH alliance and actually experience how obsessed we are with the OOC lives of CN players. Or use some of those spies and be similarly disappointed.

[quote]This hegemony hands out OOC attacks the same way the previous one handed out EZI and Viceroys. !@#$ like this has to stop.
[/quote]

Are you buying into this PR exercise or are you trying to be a player in it? Perhaps you've just a weakness for bluster.

[quote name='Mack Truck' timestamp='1350888980' post='3044049']
I'm actually privy to the content of our forums so I don't have to bend the truth or exaggerate. Disregard what similarly informed people say while you're at it.
[/quote]

In a thread about MK lying you tell people " there is nothing going on[b] trust me[/b]. I can see the forums!" That's hilarious. You're going to have to brush up on hypnotism or something before people believe that.

Anyway, this thread has gone on long enough so I'm going to make like a baby and head out.

I know this won't be popular. I didn't like the situation [i]at all[/i] when it was happening and even refused to listen to all the "dirt" that was dug up and making it's way around irc. But do any of you standing up for Hoo and Kait think that continuing to drag the situation out now is helping them at all?

The harm has been done. Everybody has made their judgment about it. But continuing to bring it up--and having folks who had no idea what happened start to explore the whole thing and dig up the details again so more and more people know--is helping to continue to hurt them.

Let it go. At the very least they deserve that from us.

[quote name='queenhailee' timestamp='1350968367' post='3044409']
I know this won't be popular. I didn't like the situation [i]at all[/i] when it was happening and even refused to listen to all the "dirt" that was dug up and making it's way around irc. But do any of you standing up for Hoo and Kait think that continuing to drag the situation out now is helping them at all?

The harm has been done. Everybody has made their judgment about it. But continuing to bring it up--and having folks who had no idea what happened start to explore the whole thing and dig up the details again so more and more people know--is helping to continue to hurt them.

[/quote]

Agreed, it was not my intention with this topic to have that topic brought up at all. I believe it was originally brought up as an example but I cba to check.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1350725756' post='3043298']
your allies been part of a few ooc shenanigans too you know, some of which I was part of, krunk days and a few other escapades.... :P
[/quote]
Then you should feel just as crappy as they should, not be proud of it.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1350751005' post='3043377']
[/quote]
So, if someone is wronged, just let the people who did it get away with it unless these people magically come back? Hey, they won't. They were run out of town by MK, and the issue should be brought up by those with more than enough sense to know it was a terrible thing to do. You can wear your blinders and pretend MK is reformed and that we are attacking MK for political reasons, but you should understand why we dislike them. Because of this event.

[quote name='queenhailee' timestamp='1350968367' post='3044409']

[/quote]
So, let it go and let the people who did it get away with nothing? I understand the logic of not bringing it up, but while the subject is up, I'm certainly going to remind MK that they were, and still are, despicable people.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1351470136' post='3046184']
So, let it go and let the people who did it get away with nothing? I understand the logic of not bringing it up, but while the subject is up, I'm certainly going to remind MK that they were, and still are, despicable people.
[/quote]

Great idea, carry on shouting at that brick wall. I've heard that if you keep it up for long enough it'll sprout ears, develop emotions and give a !@#$ about you and anything you have to say.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1351470136' post='3046184']
[/quote]

No one had posted here in 6-7 days (depending on your timezone). This sure feels like the subject was up and trending right now.

We may be evil soulless jerks but we're no fools. So do us a favour and don't try to paint this in any other way than scoring cookie points with who ever is listening to you. And if you want to make us pay, do it. Shouting from your soapbox suddenly hoping we're going to change our minds isn't going to be fruitful.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1351546133' post='3046474']

No one had posted here in 6-7 days (depending on your timezone). This sure feels like the subject was up and trending right now.

We may be evil soulless jerks but we're no fools. So do us a favour and don't try to paint this in any other way than scoring cookie points with who ever is listening to you. And if you want to make us pay, do it. Shouting from your soapbox suddenly hoping we're going to change our minds isn't going to be fruitful.
[/quote]
Shouting from the soapbox is the opening move of making someone pay, if you've forgotten this reread the MK playbook.