Waking my inner Reaver

Brehon

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1349864992' post='3039402']
Wow your right. Looks like someone is a little paranoid.

Oh and for those playing at home FAN has 1 in peace mode. :popcorn:
[/quote]

Thanks for bringing this to our attention..I am dealing with this as I type. Appears he went on vacation or something. I can assure you it will be remedied in time.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lorikz Kain' timestamp='1349886306' post='3039444']
Does GPA make a habit of announcing its military procedures to the public? Seems like a big time threat to security to announce what your military is doing to the public...
[/quote]

Well, when you are a neutral alliance that has had several alliances sign their Declaration of Neutrality, it makes sense to have an announcement on their forum so people don't think that the Neutral Menace just became less neutral. And it's not like they posted it on the CN forums either. Jerdge was only posting in response to something that someone else stated.

[quote name='Lorikz Kain' timestamp='1349886306' post='3039444']
Does GPA make a habit of announcing its military procedures to the public? Seems like a big time threat to security to announce what your military is doing to the public...
[/quote]

Do you or anyone else have to fish so deep for something bad to say about the GPA?

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1349887781' post='3039460']
Do you or anyone else have to fish so deep for something bad to say about the GPA?
[/quote]

Rememer that time that Valid was leader ..........

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IVSH4TuofIM/SqS_0c2kkgI/AAAAAAAACIw/Di3OBtjikKs/s320/deep_sea_fishing.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1349888080' post='3039461']
Rememer that time that Valid was leader ..........

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IVSH4TuofIM/SqS_0c2kkgI/AAAAAAAACIw/Di3OBtjikKs/s320/deep_sea_fishing.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I don't, wasn't here. But it's more Valid than criticizing this.

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1349886924' post='3039453']

Well, when you are a neutral alliance that has had several alliances sign their Declaration of Neutrality, it makes sense to have an announcement on their forum so people don't think that the Neutral Menace just became less neutral. And it's not like they posted it on the CN forums either. Jerdge was only posting in response to something that someone else stated.
[/quote]

I'd go even further. Successful maintenance of neutrality depends on deterrence which depends in turn on very clearly signaling intent and capabilities. So neutrals should be telegraphing their military activities as a standard operating procedure.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1349888793' post='3039463']
Why don't you come out of peace mode and say that
[/quote]

Had you bothered to check my nation before making an asinine statement, you would see that I have not been in peace mode since a recharge period during the TOP/IRON-NpO war.

Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure why you would be so keen on making a poor impression on someone so closely connected to you in the web.

Edit to avoid needless clutter:

@Jrenster: I'm sure he was; just figured I'd indicate that the little ones that fight for them [however indirectly] like to keep some semblance of honor :awesome:

Edited by BKlein

[quote name='BKlein' timestamp='1349898105' post='3039512']
Had you bothered to check my nation before making an asinine statement, you would see that I have not been in peace mode since a recharge period during the TOP/IRON-NpO war.

Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure why you would be so keen on making a poor impression on someone so closely connected to you in the web.
[/quote]

Take it easy, Francis.

Two things happened while everyone waited with bated breath: numerous people began speculating and generating their propaganda and the Order got to work on changing the system we've used for years and have become accustomed to. I have enjoyed more than just the two items I mentioned and the periphery benefits...well, for those I will just thank you all. It is beyond time for Bob to put on their thinking caps and for all of us to simply define ourselves.

Read the posts. There is a message there for those who have eyes for it. People view Francoism as being much more than it is, usually something darker and more sinister, but in reality it's just a collection of ideas, the formation and action of goals all put together to form a purpose, a meaning and a core. Whatever yours is, embrace it. I am no philosopher, just a man with some introspection to share.

All of us would like to thank you for your attention and your time. The NPO goes to war in short order.

All in all good show NPO. You livened up what are for the most part a lame OWF. Slightly disappointing but............ I believe this whole thing was used to expose any possible threats (other then the usual) to the Order. And if that is case brilliantly played Brehon.

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1350065809' post='3040688']
All in all good show NPO. You livened up what are for the most part a lame OWF. Slightly disappointing but............ I believe this whole thing was used to expose any possible threats (other then the usual) to the Order. And if that is case brilliantly played Brehon.
[/quote]

That was part of it, thank you :)

I actually talked about exactly that on the air Wednesday night.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1350067020' post='3040699']
That was part of it, thank you :)

I actually talked about exactly that on the air Wednesday night.
[/quote]

My short stay in the NPO showed me the Order does everything for a reason. Although I was sold on the idea of something more grand than war games.