Thursday Tribal Tidbit from OMFG

I will miss OMFG. Especially KJ and NeoA... You guys were fun and I was glad to be a part of the PEACE/Poseidon bloc with you guys. Our paths diverged later after our TPF merge, but I still looked back fondly to those days... They were awesome!

oo/ OMFG \oo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truly it has been an honour my friends. A big o7 to KJ for creating such a great alliance and leading them to greatness for so long.

I can't believe I forgot about this, but who will we roll Argent with now? :(

EDIT: I was there when you founded and I posted this:

[quote]Posted 08 December 2007 - 10:10 PM
Good luck to your alliance hope all goes well, i will be by later to see how cool your forums are. [/quote]

You forums weren't that cool <3.

Edited by Scorponok

I signed an alliance with you guys in 2007 as the ACL. It was awesome.

[img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1632/aclinitbt4.png[/img][img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5821/omfgminijd1.png[/img]

This was the flag, my first photoshop experience. You guys were cool. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

All things have a beginning and an end and I enjoyed every moment in between. We had a good run and I met some of the greatest people Bob has to work with and even made very good friends with them all.
OMFG it was a pleasure working for you and with each of you, even if we clashed now and again I count each of you as friends.

To our Allies. You made it a better place. All of you from our humble beginnings to what became a solid and reliable AA. Thanks you all for what moulded us as a group.

KJ - We had an instant understanding of each other and that grew into a great friendship. You are a great man, not and Ordinary one. Stay strong my friend and teach others to fight the good fight. You know the one against the giants.

The rest of OMFG would take far longer then the size of this letter would be worth reading but you know I care for each of you. Nobby, Neo, Auto, Kam, etc etc. Stay in touch!

Pansy: out side of OMFG the best thing I found on Bob.

Bud, Mega, Timber, Schad, Otts, Timber, Dera, Beasy and all the others I had the pleasure of being drunk at. Bless you all.

One last time for the Ordinary Men and our worth while foes the giants.

O/MFG

Definitely sad to see this.

Wish I hadn't lost touch with all you guys after the time of the treaty cancellation with TOOL, since I had a lot of friends join you guys, but it felt too much like we were betrayed somehow and it took a long time to move on from that. Lots of time passed and I finally did move on. Was this close to applying to you guys last year but didn't want to be linked to TOP so I went with NG instead (which I have no complaints about). How I reacted to your splitting off on your own might be the only thing I regret in my time here.

Good luck to all your members moving forward and where ever they end up. :)

This is actually really sad news. Only heard about it in passing today and had to go scrambling for the announcement. I do want to echo some of WB's thoughts. The split of TOOL, and mostly the period before, that meant nearly a dozen brothers/friends went separate ways - was and still is one of the things I wish could of happened differently in my time in CN. You guys were an absolute joy to work with, for and towards. I will continue to apologise wherever I can for ever taking that for granted, and wish you all the best in your collective futures.

GK