Foreign Affairs Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Planet Bob,

It has been an absolute honor watching Oceania come so far from their Declaration of Existence on Digiterra to become the alliance they are today. All along the way, I am proud to say that the New Pacific Order has stood beside them, and we continue to today. It is with that said that I could not be happier to announce the upgrade of The New Pacific Ocean Accords, an ODoAP, to this MDoAP, The Fukushima Accords:

[quote][center][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/14me548.png[/img][/center]

[b]A tsunami of love.[/b]
The New Pacific Order and Oceania come together in friendship to announce this, a Mutual Defense, Optional Aggression Pact.

[b]Let's not make waves.[/b]
The NPO and Oceania agree to solve any hostilities that may arise between them amicably through open discourse and will refrain from any acts that may be viewed as aggressive toward the other.

[b]Can I get some iodine up in here?[/b]
The NPO and Oceania agree to share any information the other might find of use in private and with reasonable haste.

[b]I prefer my fish irradiated.[/b]
The NPO and Oceania agree that if one is attacked, the other will offer assistance of any variety that may be of use - whether that be militarily, diplomatically, or economically - if requested. This Pact is understood to be only between NPO and Oceania.

[b]You're positively glowing![/b]
The NPO and Oceania agree that if either plans to undertake aggressive action, they must notify the other within a reasonable time-frame, thereby giving the other party the option of joining.

[b]Time to split (the atom).[/b]
The NPO and Oceania agree that if either finds this Pact to no longer be tenable, they will notify the other by official private means of their intent to cancel. After this notification, the Pact will remain in full effect for seventy-two hours.

[b]Signed,[/b]
[color="#0000FF"][b]For the New Pacific Order:[/b][/color]
[img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6536/rsznpoflag.png[/img]

[i]Brehon,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

bakamitai,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Farrin Xies,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs of the New Pacific Order
Purveyor of an FA Direction[/i]

[color="#FF0000"][b]For Oceania:[/b][/color]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111114013239/cybernations/images/thumb/1/19/Oceaniaflag.png/150px-Oceaniaflag.png[/img]

[i]Big Brother: ---
Minister of Peace: Stelios
Minister of Love: THaverford
Minister of Truth: Eumirbago
Minister of Plenty: ADude[/i][/quote]

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1342663572' post='3011923']
Can't say I like this NPO, Adude I'm rather suspicious of that Adude thing....

But in all seriousness, congrats to both of you :awesome:
[/quote]

Everyone should be a little worried.