End of the NPO | VE FRONT

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1342113827' post='3009235']
STA, clearly.

They have MDoAPs with NPO and TPF and sat the entire war on the VE front out, not offering one bit of aid or support. They didn't even have the distraction of a pending merger as an valid excuse.
[/quote]
We have a MDoAP w/ the NPO?

VE went in and got their asses kicked like they most likely completely anticipated, and got out of the war once they were defeated. It really isn't their fault they're one of very few large alliances who don't keep at least 1/4 of their nations in peace mode during war. They're the only alliance in the last 7 days who lost over 1m NS that didn't merge into Anarchy INC. How long should they have to stick around getting their !@#$ pushed in waiting on the rest of Bob to actually fight the war? Admin knows that if VE had really screwed up, I'd say it now that I'm not in Tetris for the time being and can't be held accountable for my !@#$ talk. :v:

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1342113823' post='3009234']
Boy do you have a lot to learn. But that is okay. Look at me I am D34th, what do I offer the community... Why its my jester hat.
[/quote]

I offer the truth, but nobody seems to like that. If I was offering crumbs of power and alliances to curbstomp without consequences I'd be more popular, but this is MK's job already. :/

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1342114233' post='3009242']
It's hilarious to see SF/XX pissed off because they couldn't use VE like Polar used their allies in past wars .
[/quote]

Is truly hilarious people expect the same loyalty from VE, shame on us.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1342114233' post='3009242']
It's hilarious to see SF/XX pissed off because they couldn't use VE like Polar used their allies in past wars .
[/quote]
VE [i]is[/i] Polar in this scenario, what are you talking about.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1342114627' post='3009251']
[/quote]

VE hits New Polar Order directly, activating a half dozen treaties.
Not one of NpO's allies had the balls to hit us back.

Don't talk to me about honor, or loyalty, or balls. You call what we did disloyal. I call what you did retarded. We do what we do, you do what you do, but we are all part of the same hypocrisy.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1342115035' post='3009253']
VE [i]is[/i] Polar in this scenario, what are you talking about.
[/quote]

You can have your own scenario but that doesn't mean other people have to be dumb enough to play along with it. He, and everyone else in the thread making analogies about that are not making the same comparison you are. Either argue your point better or stop trying.

[/quote]
I'm, uh, not too sure what you're talking about here?

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1342115077' post='3009254']

Don't talk to me about honor, or loyalty, or balls. You call what we did disloyal. I call what you did retarded. We do what we do, you do what you do, but we are all part of the same hypocrisy.
[/quote]

Not one of NpO's allies had the need to hit you back because VE is so bad at war that Polaris didn't needed help to deal with you, but all of NpO's allies honored their treaty and none of them folded 2 war cycles later, even some being much smaller and less active than VE.

[/quote]

D34th you should know better than most how much it sucks to be fighting while everyone around you is in peace. It sucks and it makes you really hate those you chose to defend eventually.

There efforts probably would have been more effective with their allies collaborating attacks with them.

D34th take a step back, and understand that you are trying to argue for alliances like GoD and CSN. A few wars ago you were up in arms over the actions they did. Just enjoy the war from a distance like the rest of us.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1342113827' post='3009235']
STA, clearly.

They have MDoAPs with NPO and TPF and sat the entire war on the VE front out, not offering one bit of aid or support. They didn't even have the distraction of a pending merger as an valid excuse.
[/quote]

We had an alliance wide vote and voted to be terrible allies and not offer any aid or support to TPF because we're terrible people and always try and hide to protect our pixels. Just look at our past history and all the curbstomps we've avoided out of cowardice.

... or maybe TPF didn't need help because VE was being crushed and thus no assistance was needed. Nah, couldn't be that.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1342115450' post='3009258']
Not one of NpO's allies had the need to hit you back because VE is so bad at war that Polaris didn't needed help to deal with you, but all of NpO's allies honored their treaty and none of them folded 2 war cycles later, even some being much smaller and less active than VE.
[/quote]
Hint: They didn't fold because they're all useless puppets. But you know that!

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1342115077' post='3009254']

[/quote]
STA didn't hit VE because both were allied to NV at the time. You guys went ahead and declared anyways so no worries.

[quote name='ditchboy00' timestamp='1342115511' post='3009259']
D34th you should know better than most how much it sucks to be fighting while everyone around you is in peace. It sucks and it makes you really hate those you chose to defend eventually.

There efforts probably would have been more effective with their allies collaborating attacks with them.

D34th take a step back, and understand that you are trying to argue for alliances like GoD and CSN. A few wars ago you were up in arms over the actions they did. Just enjoy the war from a distance like the rest of us.
[/quote]

Well I do what I think is right even if those around me or who I'm defending aren't doing the right thing too, what isn't the case here, VE decided to do a suicidal charge and now is whining because the tactic SF/XX is using before they even entered the war.

No, you are not following the timeline of this discussion. They were attacked by several here for getting out of the war. They then explained the ns and effort they put in was sufficient. When some in GOD challenged that, they got more defensive. We don't need to spin everything around here.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1342116164' post='3009268']
Well I do what I think is right even if those around me or who I'm defending aren't doing the right thing too, what isn't the case here, VE decided to do a suicidal charge and now is whining because the tactic SF/XX is using before they even entered the war.
[/quote]
VE isnt whining they got peace and now dont have to worry. Just be happy that they got hit for 2 rounds if you need to feel good about something. They could have just chained themselves on the winning side easier than a few alliances have this war.

You are not really doing anything except always cheering for the underdog it seems. The next alliance getting beat down could be MK and I think you would be defending them even. Really now friend sit back and just watch the show. Do you really care that CSN and GoD are getting hit? I dont.

Edited by ditchboy00