Individual Surrender Terms by the Lightbringers Coalition

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341593630' post='3004846']
Good lord, do you guys actually read what is posted and like going on tangential rants, or do you just like shouting at MK. Yes I meant Dave93. We have the right to accept who we please. And the line you quoted was referring specifically to the members of CSN. Though the members of the other alliances fighting us are here because of the actions of their governments too. And so no, I'm not talking about all of SF, and whatever else you're ranting about. But the alliance as a whole does pay for the actions of it's government, that's the way it has always worked here.
[/quote]

Indeed, just as your alliance has taken an almost 2 mill NS (and counting) hit for accepting someone as an applicant that you probably should have turned away at the door. Very NSO of you, but that assumes the war was all about Dave93, when in fact both sides have a fair number of ulterior motives.

I'd go on, but Polaris is throwing a kegger for the rest of us who appear to be sitting this one out for the duration and I don't want to be late because I'm supposed to bring the red Solo cups. Nice fireworks show, though.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1341594686' post='3004853']
Indeed, just as your alliance has taken an almost 2 mill NS (and counting) hit for accepting someone as an applicant that you probably should have turned away at the door. Very NSO of you, but that assumes the war was all about Dave93, when in fact both sides have a fair number of ulterior motives.

I'd go on, but Polaris is throwing a kegger for the rest of us who appear to be sitting this one out for the duration and I don't want to be late because I'm supposed to bring the red Solo cups. Nice fireworks show, though.
[/quote]
Uh OK, thanks for the war update? I think you'll find we're all fine with how the war is going. Let's not get started talking about ulterior motives, member of Valhalla. ;)

How many wars in a row is this that Valhalla and Duckroll have sat out, by the way?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341594020' post='3004848']
Are you retarded? I was responding to Steve's arguments, in no way was I whining. Keep throwing everything you can think of though, maybe one day something will stick!
[/quote]
Yes that was whining, "oh people won't just accept my ridiculous arguments, I'm going to throw a temper tantrum and call people names"

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341595014' post='3004857']
Uh OK, thanks for the war update? I think you'll find we're all fine with how the war is going. Let's not get started talking about ulterior motives, member of Valhalla. ;)

How many wars in a row is this that Valhalla and Duckroll have sat out, by the way?
[/quote]

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll find a war they like very shortly.

I don't mind this coalition name. It's very NPO/IRON-y, which is fitting...

WorldConqueror, DR did some heavy lifting last war and aren't tied into the primary aggressors of this one. I raised my eyebrow at their lack of involvement a little too at first but not every major war has to be some forced "every single alliance on the planet has to fight on a side" event. I'm sure they're hoping the Lightbringers side wins while being ready to defend their friends if need be like they always are.

Hal, take both red and blue Solo cups. Doesn't cost any more but impresses people for some inexplicable reason.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1341596251' post='3004882']
WorldConqueror, DR did some heavy lifting last war and aren't tied into the primary aggressors of this one. I raised my eyebrow at their lack of involvement a little too at first but not every major war has to be some forced "every single alliance on the planet has to fight on a side" event. I'm sure they're hoping the Lightbringers side wins while being ready to defend their friends if need be like they always are.
[/quote]
That was an honest question, I thought they were up to 2 or 3 in a row that they've sat out. Although looking at the wiki they did fight in the last one, so it must be the one before that I was thinking of. I just remember that they sat out a major war that occurred while I was in NSO.

Also Feanor, I wasn't questioning their war ability. You're better than that.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341599159' post='3004914']
That was an honest question, I thought they were up to 2 or 3 in a row that they've sat out. Although looking at the wiki they did fight in the last one, so it must be the one before that I was thinking of. I just remember that they sat out a major war that occurred while I was in NSO.

[/quote]
Yeah, DR didn't participate in the PB-NpO War. Outside of that one, I think they've participated in every major war since their inception.

[/quote]
I know it was an honest question. That's why you got a detailed answer.

[/quote]

It was that or you were calling DR chicken. You could clarify what you mean instead of what you didnt mean.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1341600474' post='3004936']
It was that or you were calling DR chicken. You could clarify what you mean instead of what you didnt mean.
[/quote]
Considering my exact words were "How many wars in a row is this that Valhalla and Duckroll have sat out, by the way?", I'm not sure how anyone is getting that I'm questioning their war ability. What I am saying is that yes, they've done pretty well at avoiding damage through dodging wars. Within the last year and a half they've avoided 2 major wars that saw ML and now IRON engaged. And while I know that DR has no defense clause, I'm sure there are relevant individual treaties.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341601372' post='3004949']
Considering my exact words were "How many wars in a row is this that Valhalla and Duckroll have sat out, by the way?", I'm not sure how anyone is getting that I'm questioning their war ability. What I am saying is that yes, they've done pretty well at avoiding damage through dodging wars. Within the last year and a half they've avoided 2 major wars that saw ML and now IRON engaged. And while I know that DR has no defense clause, I'm sure there are relevant individual treaties.
[/quote]

Yeah I have no idea how someone could conceive you were being condescending in that one way rather than the other.

[/quote]
Our allies have been attacked by who exactly?

NPO informed Olympus they want us to stay back to watch for other counters.
Otherwise none of our allies have been hit.

What I am saying is that yes, they've done pretty well at avoiding damage through dodging wars.
[/quote]

Which war was dodged? when you say DR dodged wars the implication is DR [u]avoided [/u]wars they should have fought in, like jumping out of the way

dodge/däj/
Verb:
Avoid (someone or something) by a sudden quick movement: "we ducked inside our doorway to dodge shrapnel that was raining down"

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1341601733' post='3004959']
Yeah I have no idea how someone could conceive you were being condescending in that one way rather than the other.
[/quote]
It should have been pretty clear what I meant. Saying they sat out wars has nothing to do with their ability to prosecute it.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1341601978' post='3004965']
Our allies have been attacked by who exactly?

NPO informed Olympus they want us to stay back to watch for other counters.
Otherwise none of our allies have been hit.
[/quote]
As I understand it, Olympus is not the entirety of DR.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1341602368' post='3004975']
Which war was dodged? when you say DR dodged wars the implication is DR [u]avoided [/u]wars they should have fought in, like jumping out of the way

dodge/däj/
Verb:
Avoid (someone or something) by a sudden quick movement: "we ducked inside our doorway to dodge shrapnel that was raining down"
[/quote]
I meant what I said, you dodged two major wars. Let's not get bogged down in semantics. You had the opportunity to fight and chose not to.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341603789' post='3005006']
As I understand it, Olympus is not the entirety of DR.
[/quote]
Excellent, our secret control over every DR alliance (save BAPS, the drunkards) remains undetected by the unwashed masses of the OWF.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1341552415' post='3004599']
As per our normal policy which we have had in every war since karma, I would just like to officially note that any Viridian nation who accepts these terms will be placed on our ZI list until their sentence is fulfilled.[/quote]
I highly doubt you'll be able to deliver on that promise, they'll all be signing up to join MK now.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341595014' post='3004857']

[/quote]

Hmm...I recall giving RIA, GOD, and others a particularly good spanking with some help from our friends and sending them home in the last global war.

Which reminds me...exactly who did MK fight? Anyone I should remember?

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1341570806' post='3004729']
He hasn't done it properly, but I think VE's pre-war #2 might be trying to prove you wrong there, Mogar. :smug:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213&view=findpost&p=3004670
[/quote]

Yeah I believe that fool joined the wrong green alliance way back when.