Announcement from The Apparatus.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341206117' post='3001598']
Glorified "u mad"
[/quote]

Sounds about right.

Sorry App, it appears that people like to talk about us no matter where we go! Best of luck moving forward.

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sheepy' timestamp='1341205438' post='3001581']
Pixels over friends? Never. From the way I understand it, App knew we wouldn't fight for SuperFriends. Not because we thought they would lose, but because no one in HB likes CSN.
[/quote]

Read our DoW again.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1341187910' post='3001420']
Its like a whole bunch of people drank Ogaden's kool-aid, but he forgot to put sugar in it. Since 6/26, both Fark and Deinos have lost 11.1 % of their NS. That Fark, the larger alliance, is focusing on Deinos, the smaller alliance... I wouldnt call an even trade of damage all that impressive. Maybe thats just me though.
[/quote]
My Kool-Aid is always tasty and tangy

Pixels over friends? Never. From the way I understand it, App knew we wouldn't fight for SuperFriends. Not because we thought they would lose, but because no one in HB likes CSN.
[/quote]

Sounds like something you say to yourself to be able to sleep at night, you should change the name of your alliance to House Tyrell, House Bolton or House Frey. They match much better with the behavior of your alliance.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341202818' post='3001561']
Its [i]just [/i]Deinos vs Fark, so this post makes sense.
[/quote]
Every time you post, I hear the Psycho shower scene music. You really do not get it, do you? You are literally here lauding because in your eyes a much larger, ridiculously more developed alliance is, in your eyes, tearing apart a much smaller , less developed alliance. Only you forgot something. The facts do not support what your eyes see. I mean, feel free to sit there and make them up, but Fark has been less than impressive with the number of Deinos targets available.

[/quote]
I was unaware that the Apparatus had joined the SF block. Congrats App.

I'm pretty sure you are a bit confused here. I read the App DoW and it was all about their personal dislike for the conduct shown by NG. No place in there did they mention fighting for SF.

It's ok; everybody gets confused sometimes.

Anyway, my condolences to HB.

Lookee here, you dim witted thralls to the treaty web:

APPARATUS is a great alliance, with good people.

HOUSE BARATHEON is a great alliance, with good people.

You are confusing BUSINESS decisions, with PERSONALITIES.

You really gonna hate Ernie?
Alduin?
[s]Jache?[/s] Bad example. But you get my point.

Don't like'em? Then don't treaty'em. But really -- there are TRUE @$%hole alliances out there, but it ain't HB and it ain't APP.
Take a drink of my Kool-Aid, and consider yourselves poached. Sign up at redass.boards.net

My kool aid brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

(If you knew how old I was, you'd be impressed by that reference)

[/quote]

And the HB / CSN fued is relevent because? :unsure:

Non Grata hit AGW for no reason along with RIA and recently Ubercon and TOoR. App said enough was enough and put their asses on the line to try and make a statement that they wont just sit back and take their turn to be NG's next lolz war. If you think anyone over at App has a picture of Liz on their wall that they are dedicating this war to then I think you've not been paying very much attention to whats going on.

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1341274899' post='3002022']

[/quote]

Eloquently spoken.

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1341274899' post='3002022']

You really gonna hate Ernie?
Alduin?
[s]Jache?[/s] Bad example. But you get my point.

Don't like'em? Then don't treaty'em. But really -- there are TRUE @$%hole alliances out there, but it ain't HB and it ain't APP.
[/quote]

Quote of the Year. Right here...... Best post I've seen in a long freaking time.

[quote name='jspex' timestamp='1341581025' post='3004773']
this is just awful, App when you screw an ally over dont be surprised when they return the favor.
[/quote]
Care to elaborate? Coming from somebody who personally likes both of these AAs, I am having a hard time understanding how it as App that did the screwing over.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1341615091' post='3005166']
Pretty sure it's just another random troll with 8 total lifetime posts stirring the pot.

I'm pretty sure if HB felt screwed over by us, one of their gov members would have posted so here quite some time ago.
[/quote]

I endorse this statement.