Announcement from The Apparatus.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1341036659' post='3000479']
I'd like to make this clear though: For many of us old-timers in The Apparatus, our declaration on NG was simply the fulfillment of the Descendants of Avatar DMA Treaty. We also have made our stance on e-bullying pretty clear. So call it oA if you want, but at least we had legit CB.
[/quote]
Please tell me more about e-bullying.

Congrats HB!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1341037696' post='3000487']
So basically you confirmed his point. It's not about each of the individual alliance's actions viewed in context, it's whoever opposes MK is awesome, and whoever happens to end up on MK's side is the root of all evil.
[/quote]

Of course is about individual alliance's actions viewed in context, while in a separate view alliances like NPO are doing a good thing defending their allies when you saw their actions in a global context they are helping MK to perpetuate their hegemony. Also the the root of (almost) all evil nowadays is MK, who sides with them are just helping or being condescending.

Knew about this days ago.

Sad to see, but truly a political cancellation instead of a withered old treaty that's lost its meaning. Nothing but respect to both alliances moving forward.

I'll add another endorsement to Sardonic's post.

This is probably for the best in all honesty.

Just keep doing what you do App, your not only one of CN's most classy alliances your also one of the most ballsy, always sticking to your word and putting the interests of others before your own. Makes me proud to call you an ally.

o/ App :wub:

There are a lot of cool people i am going to miss. As former Master of Whispers for House Baratheon. Apparatus has always been diplomatic. They knew of our complications with SF and in turn did not call us in on the TOP\IRON-NpO War. However with the recent move it is understandable to see this treaty come to an end. I'm going to miss a lot of cool people in app. Hail to my TSA brothers! o/ (Conred and Darth Revan) Rand and ernie were both pretty cool people. Good luck in your future endeavors Apparatus.

Edited by Alduin

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1341035377' post='3000465']
Let me explain things to you since in your effort to spin what I said you got lost:

HB had a treaty with Apparatus, when the war begun they signed a treaty with GATO, then both Apparatus and GATO used their oA with allies and attacked alliances. While Apparatus is defending allies who are at war in a defensive mode because MK started this just because they could, GATO entered this war in support of an aggressive and unnecessary war. Who HB decided to support? Apparatus who were older allies and are themselves defending allies because they were dragged to a curbtomp or GATO with who they just signed a treaty and is in the bigger side supporting an aggressive war? The HB decision to support an new ally who are in the bigger side instead of support one who are rightfully fighting speaks tons about HB character.
[/quote]

What did you expect, Legacy just merged into them o.O

[quote name='Alduin' timestamp='1341048033' post='3000543']
There are a lot of cool people i am going to miss...
[/quote]

No one has died, dear. You can still visit everyone in their chan. I'll be by personally to brony Rand in the next week. :)

Still love you guys.

Mila

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1341037696' post='3000487']
So basically you confirmed his point. It's not about each of the individual alliance's actions viewed in context, it's whoever opposes MK is awesome, and [s]whoever happens to end up on[/s] MK's [s]side is[/s] the root of all evil.
[/quote]
That sounds about right

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1341033228' post='3000434']
Good for HB getting rid of a !@#$ alliance.
[/quote]

Interesting point of view you have here.

[img]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/knownerror/Farkistan/Deinosblitz/0662227e.png[/img]

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1341089347' post='3000734']
If they have a base on the moon they could survive.
[/quote]

Have you seen the moon lately?

[img]http://old.tehrantimes.com/News/10826/09_HUGE%20M.jpg[/img]

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom