A Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations Announcement

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1340781110' post='2998151']
The Mushroom Kingdom publicly condemns any attempts by the CSN to extort money from Dave93 and, in that spirit, shall continue this struggle.
[/quote]

That's some elastic e-lawyering you've done there. :P

edit: You just gotta stretch it a little bit more.

Edited by supercoolyellow

The Mushroom Kingdom publicly condemns any attempts by the CSN to extort money from Dave93 and, in that spirit, shall continue this struggle.
[/quote]

You always hurt the ones you love, just join CSN already this is just embarrassing

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1340780999' post='2998148']
why end this so soon?
[/quote]

Iknoright?

I say everyone on that side bring out everyone above 70k to play for say 9 rounds and then just paltry reps for everyone but hmm RnR....they get off free.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1340781265' post='2998153']
Dave93 went through a lot of trauma from this incident and I don't know if that is reparable.
[/quote]

There's no price tag you can put on that. CSN's plan of blackmail and extortion will only increase the Kingdom's resolve.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1340781356' post='2998157']
apparently dave thinks it is
[/quote]

He was simply a victim of the insidious pressure put upon him including further threats against his health and being. I do not blame such a stricken man for caving into these demands. After all, we began this war on principle, and to let CSN off with making a profit off of Dave for no wrongs he committed is simply not in line with the our conscience.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

[/quote]

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1340781265' post='2998153']
Dave93 went through a lot of trauma from this incident and I don't know if that is reparable.
[/quote]

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1340781383' post='2998160']
There's no price tag you can put on that. CSN's plan of blackmail and extortion will only increase the Kingdom's resolve.
[/quote]

WE CARE ABOUT DAVE SO MUCH WE'RE GOING TO COMPLETELY IGNORE HIS THOUGHTS ON THIS! you guys arent very good friends.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340781472' post='2998161']
WE CARE ABOUT DAVE SO MUCH WE'RE GOING TO COMPLETELY IGNORE HIS THOUGHTS ON THIS! you guys arent very good friends.
[/quote]

This tech, these funds, and these soldiers were extracted from the proud nation of CrimsonGuard at the point of a sword. It's inexcusable behavior.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1340781621' post='2998166']
This tech, these funds, and these soldiers were extracted from the proud nation of CrimsonGuard at the point of a sword. It's inexcusable behavior from alliances that aren't MK.
[/quote]
you forgot a few words there, I helped you. :>

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1340781621' post='2998166']
This tech, these funds, and these soldiers were extracted from the proud nation of CrimsonGuard at [s]the point of a sword[/s]a diplomatic discussion for peace. It's [s]inexcusable[/s]the correct behavior.
[/quote]
Fix'd it for you no need to thank me

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340781472' post='2998161']
[/quote]

On the contrary, as previously stated, a shaken man faced with such unscrupulous threats levied against him has obviously made this decision under duress and as such this is not recognized as a decision made of his complete free will and of complete sound mind.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340780726' post='2998140']
50 tech after the war says that MK takes actions now that reveal this war was never actually for Dave.
[/quote]

Who will rise to this challenge?

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1340781519' post='2998163']
so the one person global war is irrelevant now?
[/quote]

Someone better think of a new name for the wiki then....

How about the "wedidntwanttheLSFfronttoexpandsojustwastedanother6monthsbyrerunningthesamewaraslasttime" war? :v:

Edited by King Wally

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1340781755' post='2998170']
On the contrary, as previously stated, a shaken man faced with such unscrupulous threats levied against him has obviously made this decision under duress and as such this is not recognized as a decision made of his complete free will and of complete sound mind.
[/quote]
so if he doesnt make the choice you want hes clearly not of sound mind?

i wonder if Dave know just how mentally impaired he is to agree to these pre-karma era terms

*edit Spolling

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='King Brandon' timestamp='1340781886' post='2998175']
Sad that even now TIO can't find the resolve to protect Dave from injustices.
[/quote]

You should probably DoW TIO for this and recruiting your applicant AA.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1340781852' post='2998174']
so if he doesnt make the choice you want hes clearly not of sound mind?

i wonder if Dave know just how mentally impaired he is to agree to these post-karma era terms
[/quote]

I'm appalled that you would blame the victim of extortion rather than the culprits of such crimes. Let me assure you that it is plainly obvious your friends have committed grave crimes against his person and this blood money they've stolen does nothing to resolve the principle moral matters of this conflict. This is to say nothing of the obvious shaken mental and emotional state he was in when "agreeing" to these reps, so soon after the tragic massacre his nation was subject to had just happened.

Edited by Matthew Conrad