GOD Declaration of War

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340649292' post='2996058']
Also GATO you and the Brain deserve each other, you both have the exact same opinions about what allies are for.
[/quote]

Laffo, what might those be? Gimme your best tears.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340648826' post='2996053']
Unlike GATO we don't just bail and abandon an ally to be devoured by wolves when they make a mistake.
[/quote]

Also, since when was a 40k hostage demand a "mistake" that left CSN and GOD to the wolves? No wonder this thread is such a joke and we are doing this again mere months late.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1340649721' post='2996068']
Also, since when was a 40k hostage demand a "mistake" that left CSN and GOD to the wolves? No wonder this thread is such a joke and we are doing this again mere months late.
[/quote]
Is English your second language or something?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340652294' post='2996092']
LOL you should learn how to make better posts. Anyway, I don't think you'll see the Kingdom shy away from anything it's done.

Keep proving me right though. :>
[/quote]
My posts are just fine. If you dont like them that is just a bonus. We all get called to the carpet eventually.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340644801' post='2995993']
Instead of helping us convince CSN to drop the reps demand for DT you instead made your own peace deal, posted a big "F U Maroon" and left for Black. [img]http://rialliance.net/Smileys/default/FacePalm.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Let me see if I can find the wayback machine.....

There it is. I remember now. I seem to recall our [i]absurd surrender terms[/i] were something in the range of 50,000 of the fattest, most [i]succulent[/i] techno beats available to the 'Verse at large, and promptly got dropped by the rest of you folks in response. We set sail for the Black sphere, and somehow [i]didn't[/i] get attacked for being the giant, raging <censored> the 'Verse knows The Brain to be.

I suppose they found bigger raging <censored> to deal with. Would you happen to have an idea of who they are?

I might have an idea or two. I don't think I'll need to share that epiphany until well after the fallout from the atomic bug-zappers settle.

tl;dr NOURISH US WITH YOUR SORROW

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340649292' post='2996058']
Also GATO you and the Brain deserve each other, you both have the exact same opinions about what allies are for.
[/quote]

I'm in good company, you do remember The Prodigal Son Allied Threat don't ya ? He has a memory such as I.

When you ostracized him for wanting to do his own thing, bringing us out of retirement is really easy, you know what to do.

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1340604430' post='2995579']
Yeah, you guys really have no idea what you're talking about. C_K has the right of it in this case.
[/quote]
you know we basically chose to lose GW2, airme has agreed as such.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1340621575' post='2995712']
Just gotta wade through the liquid goo that is RIA and TTK at this point and I'll get right on it.
[/quote]

Cough*ahem*cough to get into the spirit of the thread.

hey Hey hey! gLooP my good sir. The only person who gets to call us Goo is Xiphomissy.

NO U.

And I think that about covers it. Hey Bud by the way, hope you're doing well mate, long time no see.

<insert random war chant/taunt to rally the masses>

And I think I'm done here.

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1340654607' post='2996113']
I'm in good company, you do remember The Prodigal Son Allied Threat don't ya ? He has a memory such as I.

When you ostracized him for wanting to do his own thing, bringing us out of retirement is really easy, you know what to do.
[/quote]
Contrary to your paranoid beliefs, I had happily forgotten you had existed until you reared your head in this thread.
I will now go back to trying to blot out the memory.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1340649189' post='2996056']
This is the same alliance and same alliance leader that pre-emptively declared a lopsided war on Christian Coalition of Countries in an obnoxious manner because they couldn't wait for the alliance to decide if they even wanted to defend New Polar Order. Part of the reason the War of the Coalition got its popular nickname, the "NoCB War".

And now you've come out here to complain after you've fallen from grace~!?
[/quote]
Now, let's see, how old history are you dragging up here... Ah yes, about 4 years old. Seems quite politically relevant these days, doesn't it? (Just about everyone has consigned it to the far past, or even forgotten it. If you ask CCC, they too have forgiven it... Seems strange that you hold a grudge about it.)

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1340597593' post='2995216']
Your beliefs have oft been wrong, almost as often as your actions. Return to your hole.
[/quote]
I'm sorry, do I know you? If we've ever spoken before, your name has long since been forgotten by me. I'm glad to have made an impression upon you though. I guess that shows the relative import we have upon one another.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340597614' post='2995217']
We had the chance post GW, we sat on our hands and did nothing while Pacifica rebuilt, grew stronger, and made allies, we did nothing, and we got rolled for it, do not pretend we didn't have the chance to keep Pacifica down.
[/quote]
Allow me to educate you.

Unlike the other three names mentioned in the OP, the CoaLUEtion was a wartime coalition. Most of us didn't like each other, and our sole purpose was to defend LUE from the ridiculousness of the NPpO's aggression against them. The Legion was last to join and first to leave, and the ODN jumped off the horse along with their then-bosom buddies, as they gave more of a crap about them than they did their other MDP partners (as was shown again in GWII, but that's something else). The GGA was fighting because they hated the NPO more than they hated the rest of us. NAAC was about to vote themselves out of the war. CGS/CDS was about to vote out as well. GATO likewise screamed its head off to get out, since the mission of saving LUE had been accomplished.

To rank us among those others is patently absurd.

As for having chance post-GW? Are you kidding? In those days we didn't do CB-less wars, and our side didn't manufacture reasons for war. We responded to acts of war, and that's it. The NPO gave us no reason for war, straight up through GWIII. And throw in the fact that there were no blocs in those days, and as I said, the CoaLUEtion was a war time coalition only.

Go educate yourself before talking about things of which you know nothing and to which you were not party.

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1340604430' post='2995579']
Yeah, you guys really have no idea what you're talking about. C_K has the right of it in this case.
[/quote]
Archon and I rarely see eye to eye, but when we do, you can rest assured we're probably right.

Now to address the OP in a more complete way.

Xiphosis, you are nothing but a cheaper, less interesting, less competent version of Prodigal Chieftain. If you don't know who he is, go ask around and you'll see what that means I think of you. You're a little man in a little alliance, who cloaks himself in hypocrisy and revisionist history. It's absolutely pathetic, and the fact that you're trying to pump up your moral authority in order to justify what SuperFriends is doing is about as ridiculous as they come. No one is fooled--we think you're the fool, amusing us with your antics in the way a court jester might amuse his betters.

And let me give you a little history lesson:

The Initiative was the most aggressive bloc in the history of CN. It attacked GATO for reasons wholly unfounded and fabricated, and in doing so, dragged the whole world to war, where no fewer than two sanctioned alliances were disbanded, and several more disbanded as well. How many other alliances have ever had to disband because of war before? I think very few, if any at all. Throw in the fact that the NPO and their cronies of the time used the despicable punishment of viceroyalty to no fewer than nine times over a period of two and a half years. In that time, no other group had ever imposed viceroyalty.

Take your revisionist history and stick it up your pathetic attempt at moral authority's ass.

[quote name='Chris Kaos' timestamp='1340658192' post='2996145']
The Initiative was the most aggressive bloc in the history of CN. It attacked GATO for reasons wholly unfounded and fabricated, and in doing so, dragged the whole world to war, where no fewer than two sanctioned alliances were disbanded, and several more disbanded as well. How many other alliances have ever had to disband because of war before? I think very few, if any at all. Throw in the fact that the NPO and their cronies of the time used the despicable punishment of viceroyalty to no fewer than nine times over a period of two and a half years. In that time, no other group had ever imposed viceroyalty.

Take your revisionist history and stick it up your pathetic attempt at moral authority's ass.
[/quote]

These "despicable." people also happen to be your allies.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Chris Kaos' timestamp='1340658192' post='2996145']
I'm sorry, do I know you? If we've ever spoken before, your name has long since been forgotten by me. I'm glad to have made an impression upon you though. I guess that shows the relative import we have upon one another.

Allow me to educate you.

Unlike the other three names mentioned in the OP, the CoaLUEtion was a wartime coalition. Most of us didn't like each other, and our sole purpose was to defend LUE from the ridiculousness of the NPpO's aggression against them. The Legion was last to join and first to leave, and the ODN jumped off the horse along with their then-bosom buddies, as they gave more of a crap about them than they did their other MDP partners (as was shown again in GWII, but that's something else). The GGA was fighting because they hated the NPO more than they hated the rest of us. NAAC was about to vote themselves out of the war. CGS/CDS was about to vote out as well. GATO likewise screamed its head off to get out, since the mission of saving LUE had been accomplished.

To rank us among those others is patently absurd.

As for having chance post-GW? Are you kidding? In those days we didn't do CB-less wars, and our side didn't manufacture reasons for war. We responded to acts of war, and that's it. The NPO gave us no reason for war, straight up through GWIII. [u]And throw in the fact that there were no blocs in those days[/u], and as I said, the CoaLUEtion was a war time coalition only.

Go educate yourself before talking about things of which you know nothing and to which you were not party.[/quote]

The league sat in essentially political freeze from the end of GW1 until GW2 happened, I fully agree we weren't a dedicated bloc, but to say we didn't have a chance to ensure Pacifica didn't become the monster lurking under every bed they did is BS.(I will fully agree with you that ODN/Legion royally screwed everything up for all three great wars though), League and WUT existed pre-GW2.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340655977' post='2996125']
you know we basically chose to lose GW2, airme has agreed as such.
[/quote]
GWII was a giant cluster$%&@ from start to finish and had no business being fought at all.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340658387' post='2996148']
These "despicable." people also happen to be your allies.
[/quote]
Hmm.

You do realize that the things of which I speak are five or six years in the past, and those alliances which are now allied to us have long since shed the mantle of leadership which led them to be as they were back then? Times change, and you should be intelligent enough to differentiate between what's past and what's present.

[quote name='Chris Kaos' timestamp='1340658706' post='2996153']
Hmm.

You do realize that the things of which I speak are five or six years in the past,
[/quote]

Yes.
I think you can figure out why I stopped here.

Adding caveats isn't making any of you seem any smarter. Continue your charade -- as you were. Leadership change is nowhere near as important as you're making it out to be.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Chris Kaos' timestamp='1340658706' post='2996153']
GWII was a giant cluster$%&@ from start to finish and had no business being fought at all.
[/quote]
funny, I could say that about this war, interesting how things change depending on what side of the web you're on, eh?