Offical Announcement from the Legion

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340603927' post='2995561']
[color="#0000FF"]Who, Flonker and his little monkey? Flonker's single greatest accomplishment is leading an alliance so miserable that it was forced to merge into your miserable alliance. I on the other hand am the redoubtable Rebel Virginia. I am a champion for justice, and my honor is above reproach. I led the NPO in its war against the Alaskan Border Patrol, and within hours the foe was completely destroyed. I was part of the Ivan Moldavi's staff during his viceroyalty over ONOS, preventing any chance of their recovery. I was their Director of Intelligence, and the one who made it the operation that it is today. I was invaluable to NSO's foreign affairs team, and it was by my shadow efforts that Legion was discarded by the few allies it had who matter. I am a more relevant than you will care to admit. Challenge me at your peril.[/color]
[/quote]

I remember challenging you on two different occasions. Quite perilous indeed! :P

However, the necessity of supplying my citizens with orange juice comes with a certain amount of peril and danger that I wouldn't hope to avoid! After all, my queen needs her hairy navel! ;)

That reminds me, FreeMason, let me get that vodka when you're done.

[quote name='Geerland' timestamp='1340640890' post='2995925']
The CRAP coalition
[/quote]

The biggest question is whether or not there is enough toilet paper to wipe away the stain that will be left by this coalition of the !@#$%*.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1340649530' post='2996062']
Ha ha, I'm glad I'm not the only person who remembers ORRPLE.

Now all we need is a war between Polaris and Pacifica and everything this world ever was will be turned upside down.
[/quote]

Senator Walford of Theatre Balcony demands the floor to speak to the fully assembled ORRPLE senate.

[quote name='Simon De Montfort' timestamp='1340620577' post='2995700']
At least Legion isn't hiding behind the hippy shield like Sparta is.
[/quote]
Romans are so much cooler than Spartans anyway.

Good luck to you purple fellows, you will most certainly need it.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340603927' post='2995561']
[color="#0000FF"]Who, Flonker and his little monkey? Flonker's single greatest accomplishment is leading an alliance so miserable that it was forced to merge into your miserable alliance. I on the other hand am the redoubtable Rebel Virginia. I am a champion for justice, and my honor is above reproach. I led the NPO in its war against the Alaskan Border Patrol, and within hours the foe was completely destroyed. I was part of the Ivan Moldavi's staff during his viceroyalty over ONOS, preventing any chance of their recovery. I was their Director of Intelligence, and the one who made it the operation that it is today. I was invaluable to NSO's foreign affairs team, and it was by my shadow efforts that Legion was discarded by the few allies it had who matter. I am a more relevant than you will care to admit. Challenge me at your peril.[/color]
[/quote]
Blah blah blah blah blah.

You're resting on what little reputation you managed to build way back in the Stone Age. What have you done lately, besides glom the credit for others' work? Have a glass of water, a Pamprin and a day at the spa.

[quote name='skrewer' timestamp='1340648085' post='2996042']
I remember challenging you on two different occasions. Quite perilous indeed! :P

However, the necessity of supplying my citizens with orange juice comes with a certain amount of peril and danger that I wouldn't hope to avoid! After all, my queen needs her hairy navel! ;)

That reminds me, FreeMason, let me get that vodka when you're done.
[/quote]
I believe Flonker has it. We should really buy more than one handle at a time...

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1340599357' post='2995343']
Sadly, alliances this terrible never die.
[/quote]

And we never seem to be able to get rid of RV either.

Good luck Legion! This battle makes me sad in an historical way, but I'm more than happy to see you hitting this current crap-fest incarnation of ODN.

[quote name='Lord Swampy' timestamp='1340666399' post='2996275']
Huh. This really is a totally different game now. Back in my day, this kind of thing never would have happened! But these are two completely separate alliances from the ODN and Legion of my time, in everything but name. Still, a little sad.
[/quote]

You played no small part in the downfall of Legion that was, old friend.

I must say, though, that Legion today are proving to be pleasing opponents. o7

[quote name='BDRocks' timestamp='1340666477' post='2996277']
Legion had the best counter blitz of the night. Tells you how much the other alliances in their coalition must suck.
[/quote]
Yup. Couldn't possibly say anything good about the Legion.

You guys just pulled off a fairly respectable blitz, but I think we'll have your number in the long run.

Your competence compared to the last time the two of us went at it is commendable.