Offical Announcement from the Legion

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1340599357' post='2995343']
Sadly, alliances this terrible never die.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What is dead can never die, but rises again, softer, weaker, and more deluded than before.[/color]

[quote name='FreeMason' timestamp='1340599349' post='2995342']
Love you too, RV :wub:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I know not why you think I hold any love for you. You are a terrible alliance filled with annoying people. I would not be contented with the destruction of your alliance. Only the complete destruction and disappearance of its constituent states will sate me.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='FreeMason' timestamp='1340600229' post='2995383']
Legion is zombies! :gag:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]At least you no longer deny that your alliance is walking dead. If you ever had any better days they are long since gone. If you had any pride you would have given up long ago. Continue to embarrass yourselves by all means if you like, however, for your efforts are nothing if not amusing.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340600390' post='2995392']
[color="#0000FF"]At least you no longer deny that your alliance is walking dead. If you ever had any better days they are long since gone. If you had any pride you would have given up long ago. Continue to embarrass yourselves by all means if you like, however, for your efforts are nothing if not amusing.[/color]
[/quote]
I'm glad you find me amusing, you big strong man you ;)

[quote name='FreeMason' timestamp='1340600511' post='2995398']
I'm glad you find me amusing, you big strong man you ;)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You are not amusing because you possess any sort of wit, so do not think too highly of yourself. The sort of amusement that derives from you is equivalent to the sort that a man might get from crushing a roach underfoot. You are not only nothing, you are less than.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340600390' post='2995392']
[/quote]

I could swear that you were talking about yourself. :rolleyes:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340600805' post='2995413']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No man laughs at Rebel Virginia, and he who does is soon like to rue the day he dared cross the brave Peace Mode Warrior.[/color]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340600805' post='2995413']
[/quote]
Funny, I was pretty much thinking the same thing.

Somebody needs to turn off RV's pacemaker and let him rest in peace already.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340600684' post='2995408']
[color="#0000FF"]You are not amusing because you possess any sort of wit, so do not think too highly of yourself. The sort of amusement that derives from you is equivalent to the sort that a man might get from crushing a roach underfoot. You are not only nothing, you are less than.[/color]
[/quote]
:( awwww. But I crave your approval! I won't be able to go on any longer without the blessing and support of the great and powerful RV!

Goodbye, cruel Bob...

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340601146' post='2995425']
[color="#0000FF"]No man laughs at Rebel Virginia, and he who does is soon like to rue the day he dared cross the brave Peace Mode Warrior.[/color]
[/quote]
lol

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1340601417' post='2995443']
Don't go! We have a war to fight.
[/quote]
But what's the point if I can't make RV love me? :(

[quote name='ShamWOW' timestamp='1340601428' post='2995444']
And the legion continues their long standing history of being on the losing side of the war. o/ Legion
[/quote]

A sentiment I can stand behind! And yet, someone has to fight the good fight! :war:

[quote name='FreeMason' timestamp='1340601321' post='2995434']
:( awwww. But I crave your approval! I won't be able to go on any longer without the blessing and support of the great and powerful RV!

Goodbye, cruel Bob...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Thank you. If you would be kind enough to take Flonker with you I would be doubly grateful. I will sleep much more soundly without your wailing.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340601146' post='2995425']
[/quote]

Now you truly scared me, are you happy now? :lol1: