• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Toga01' timestamp='1342046474' post='3008484']
Lolegion v The Optionals??

Fail v Fail :D
[/quote]

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1342055626' post='3008572']
Did you come up with that all by yourself? Well done indeed.
[/quote]

Hey Pingu, you're The Optionals in that equation.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1342062117' post='3008627']
Hey Pingu, you're The Optionals in that equation.
[/quote]

Yes, I did understand all the many complexities of the terribly witty and utterly fresh material our good friend was offering. What's your point?

No point really. Just wanted to see where you stood. I have a slight issue recognizing sarcasm, but now that you've cleared that up I have a question for you. How do you feel about one of the newest alliances describing the ODN as, and I quote, "Fail vs. Fail"?

Quite a statement coming from someone sitting on the sidelines. Especially when it's directed at the ODN an actively fighting alliance who has a looooong history of coming to the aid of their allies despite the cost to themselves.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1342083984' post='3008998']
No point really. Just wanted to see where you stood. I have a slight issue recognizing sarcasm, but now that you've cleared that up I have a question for you. How do you feel about one of the newest alliances describing the ODN as, and I quote, "Fail vs. Fail"?

Quite a statement coming from someone sitting on the sidelines. Especially when it's directed at the ODN an actively fighting alliance who has a looooong history of coming to the aid of their allies despite the cost to themselves.
[/quote]

I have no strong feelings about it. Idiots say idiotic things. The degree to which this particular idiot's idiocy should be understood as representative of his alliance is unclear. I'm more inclined to assess them on the basis of their actions than on the lonely posturing of one member. Since they have no track record yet, I will have to reserve judgment. If there was a consistent pattern of witless attempted provocation by members of that alliance, then I would probably begin to consider that as significant data.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1342055626' post='3008572']
Did you come up with that all by yourself? Well done indeed.
[/quote]

I most certainly did. I used almost all the letters in my soup to do it too!

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1342105453' post='3009164']
I have no strong feelings about it. Idiots say idiotic things. The degree to which this particular idiot's idiocy should be understood as representative of his alliance is unclear. I'm more inclined to assess them on the basis of their actions than on the lonely posturing of one member. Since they have no track record yet, I will have to reserve judgment. If there was a consistent pattern of witless attempted provocation by members of that alliance, then I would probably begin to consider that as significant data.
[/quote]

Well put, if only more off the denizens here would take those sentiments to heart.

[quote name='Toga01' timestamp='1342046474' post='3008484']
Lolegion v The Optionals??

Fail v Fail :D
[/quote]

Oh, good one. Did you come up with that all by yourself toga? Probably not. Maybe nW can help you come up with some more!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340603927' post='2995561']
[color="#0000FF"]Who, Flonker and his little monkey? Flonker's single greatest accomplishment is leading an alliance so miserable that it was forced to merge into your miserable alliance. I on the other hand am the redoubtable Rebel Virginia. I am a champion for justice, and my honor is above reproach. I led the NPO in its war against the Alaskan Border Patrol, and within hours the foe was completely destroyed. I was part of the Ivan Moldavi's staff during his viceroyalty over ONOS, preventing any chance of their recovery. I was their Director of Intelligence, and the one who made it the operation that it is today. I was invaluable to NSO's foreign affairs team, and it was by my shadow efforts that Legion was discarded by the few allies it had who matter. I am a more relevant than you will care to admit. Challenge me at your peril.[/color]
[/quote]

RV, have you been drinking caffeine again? You know your Mother told you only Koolaid after 8pm, it makes you all antsy and then you can't get to sleep on time!

tsk tsk