Open Letter to The Resistance

Unknown Smurf

King Death II,

You are, without doubt, the biggest !@#$% ass leader I have luckily never had the misfortune of meeting. Your MDoAP ally is being attacked by two different alliances for two different reasons and you decide to !@#$@#$ declare an offensive war against another alliance whose allies are currently busy? Despicable.

And don't give me any of that !@#$%^&* about how LSF knew you were going to go to war against NPL. Who cares if they knew? All that shows is that they know you (and your alliance) are an opportunistic !@#$% who would rather jump to the winning side than defend their ally.

If you are going to lose NS, you might as well lose it defending your ally. If they want you to stay out of the war, then you stay out of war so you can give them money to help them rebuild. You don't just $%&@ your own alliances economy up on an unrelated war, for a complete !@#$%^&* reason.

I will be doing everything in my power to get Aurora Borealis to declare war on you. See you on the battlefield.

Sincerely,
Unknown Smurf
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Aurora Borealis.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Smurf, NPL has plenty of allies (Polar, GO, GOD, Apparatus, plus those they can chain). We've got a surprisingly fair fight in the upper levels (tR's top 4 are too big to touch us), and it only gets less fair for tR as the NS values drop. I, personally, would rather have the fair fight, and let the winner be chosen by the ability of the fighters.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1340459012' post='2993528']And don't give me any of that !@#$%^&* about how LSF knew you were going to go to war against NPL. Who cares if they knew? All that shows is that they know you (and your alliance) are an opportunistic !@#$% who would rather jump to the winning side than defend their ally. [/quote]

It is just another example (there are examples on both "sides" here - I expect people to start pointing that out soon) that the idea of friends > infra has truly died for the alliances who play the big boy politics at least.

IF it were ever a reality for most alliances in the first place.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1340461296' post='2993549']
It is just another example (there are examples on both "sides" here - I expect people to start pointing that out soon) that the idea of friends > infra has truly died for the alliances who play the big boy politics at least.

IF it were ever a reality for most alliances in the first place.
[/quote]

Where else is there an example in this war out of curiosity? I have missed it.

Lol, last I saw you were still roguing in on fights and having yourself a blast. Since when did you have the time to settle down and become gov somewhere? In any case, if you really love us that much, you're more than welcome to send in an application. :wub:

Cant help but agree to a certain extent, though props to tR for at least attacking an enemy of pretty much the same size, I reckon NPL might well be able to defeat you in which case an agressor getting caned would actually happen for once. Plus yeah,more fronts equals more drama.

I thought it was some advanced war strategy. Then turns out that tR's allies are mostly on the other side. So, I'd consider this roguery. Really doubt it'd defeat NPL, but helps the MK coalition to some extent.

But would agree. It's one thing for someone to not defend some allies because it would end up hurting their friends (ala C&G), it's entirely another for them to suddenly just switch sides.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1340459012' post='2993528']
And don't give me any of that !@#$%^&* about how LSF knew you were going to go to war against NPL. Who cares if they knew? All that shows is that they know you (and your alliance) are an opportunistic !@#$% who would rather jump to the winning side than defend their ally.

If you are going to lose NS, you might as well lose it defending your ally. If they want you to stay out of the war, then you stay out of war so you can give them money to help them rebuild. You don't just $%&@ your own alliances economy up on an unrelated war, for a complete !@#$%^&* reason.
[/quote]

We knew, they told us. And yeah, we told them to keep out of our war with NoR and no one in their right mind can possibly think we ever expected anyone to join against IRON, that fiasco is entirely our own.

As for rebuilding, yeah, we'd love their help but we'll still be at war long after they've finished in this war, and probably the next one they don't even know about.

Also, hey Smurf, hope things are good. It's been a while.

My goodness you seem angry. Not to mention your decision to vent on The Resistance and not, oh say, NATO, shows that the actual source of your frustration is not derived from a concern in LSF's well being or any other objective principle.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1340465784' post='2993588']
We knew, they told us. And yeah, we told them to keep out of our war with NoR and no one in their right mind can possibly think we ever expected anyone to join against IRON, that fiasco is entirely our own.

As for rebuilding, yeah, we'd love their help but we'll still be at war long after they've finished in this war, and probably the next one they don't even know about.

Also, hey Smurf, hope things are good. It's been a while.
[/quote]

Well I suppose that settles that. Most reasonable thing I think I've ever seen out of LSF.

Edited by Ardus