An Announcement from The Resistance

[quote name='zigbigadorlou' timestamp='1340426409' post='2993207']

LEERROOYYYYYYY

JENKINNNNSSSSS
[/quote]

Haha that was exactly my thought XD

[quote name='Gofast2006' timestamp='1340426559' post='2993216']
Well this was random. Good luck on the battlefield.
[/quote]

Disregard allies, quick hit someone to end up on the bigger side. Not that random if you know KD even a little bit really.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1340426758' post='2993225']
Before anyone asks: Yes, we will, for the sake of consistency, be abandoning this ally as well.

:P
[/quote]

Honestly VL, I said it before but I'll say it again, I really don't know why you haven't canceled on them yet. tR is dead, your current ally is just an insult to everything they where.

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340427378' post='2993250']
Haters gonna hate and lovers gonna love. Whats new? Also to SF, please come get us. Pretty please.
[/quote]

Yeah.. you are literally an alliance so inactive that ghosts took over.. somehow i doubt NPL will need much help.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340437105' post='2993423']
What I want to know is why prominent members of GOD are joining R&R. GOD not planning on entering? I thought the cornered dog bites, and all that.
[/quote]

Just the one, which really isn't something to worry about if you look at the ghosts MK is getting and Umbrella hitting nations in alliances they aren't even at war with.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1340442871' post='2993458']
Like i said, all parties are satisfied, and if Timlee really wanted to press the issue, he absolutely could have. I appreciate your continued concern for my standing in GOD, but it really is nothing for you, GATO, or anyone to be terribly worried about.
[/quote]

From what I saw Xiph promised to defend you and Timlee scrambled to try to get someone to hit you so Xiph could keep his promise. Unfortunately no one in your range got on until you had changed to RnR. I haven't been on IRC much since so it's possible I missed something but afaik....there was never any deal. If that is true someone lied to you to save their own ass.

Can't deny tR, your actions have left me with a constant da hell? sensation. I'm not at all sure what kind of logic was behind all this.

Well, whatever it is, your poor footsoldiers must suffer for it now. Whatever else, we're tenacious fighters when attacked, and with the odds the way they are it ain't going to be pretty. Nevertheless, here's to a good and honourable fight!

For NPL!

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1340451576' post='2993490']
hahaha GOONS backed off and sent [i]you[/i] in their place. A brave new world indeed. That is, of course, unless GOONS has other plans. :v: Then I'll eat my words like any smart man.
[/quote]

Maybe they didn't want to be the world's largest punching bag, like in the Doomhouse-NPO war

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1340428093' post='2993273']
Alliances in SF (outside of RnR) have absolutely no right to tell this alliance whether or not they should've defended their ally. Seriously, the hypocrisy is absolutely dripping from this thread.
[/quote]

Yeah cause all of SF is not defending allies and preempting targets to have an excuse not to defend right?

Happy hunting. Based on historical events, I can understand why Super Friends is not the most popular bloc. Thus, I'm not critical of what I believe to be the real motivations behind this.

However...

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340426212' post='2993198']I wish to also speak about another serious matter at hand, the current war raging on in our planet. Now I only have a few issues about this war but the one that stands out to me the most is regarding how the SuperFriends bloc has treated its allies and its own treaty. I used to remember the days when the SuperFriends was considered a suicide pact, in that if one of their members is attacked, they would rush to their defense without any hesitation.[/quote]

and

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1340426557' post='2993215']
You have an MDP with LSF and you do this?
[/quote]

Please, when people decide to write war declarations, at least make a serious effort to try not to hand those of use who actually think about what you write in a half-way critical fashion these sorts of opportunities. It actually hurts! :gag:

At the very least, if you're going to refer to treaty obligations, drop the treaty with LSF first. It's possible that might have started a trend and who knows, the various alliances in Super Friends might eventually drop treaties as well and we would have less treaty web issues.

You could always put it back after everything calmed down. My guess is that CoJ members might of called you out at that time too, but at least it wouldn't hurt this bad.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1340452872' post='2993494']
From what I saw Xiph promised to defend you and Timlee scrambled to try to get someone to hit you so Xiph could keep his promise. Unfortunately no one in your range got on until you had changed to RnR. I haven't been on IRC much since so it's possible I missed something but afaik....there was never any deal. If that is true someone lied to you to save their own ass.
[/quote]

If this is indeed true, the political "moral" of the story is no one ask Xiph to defend them. That, of course, is if this story is true. If it isn't and one hears any such rumors - clear that situation up fast.

Also, here's a question that shows how little I know and I admit that, but why tip toe around this issue? If people are going to declare without any real or at least somewhat contrived CB what's stopping a declaration (this time) on the alliance they really want in the first place?

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1340459955' post='2993535']
Also, here's a question that shows how little I know and I admit that, but why tip toe around this issue? If people are going to declare without any real or at least somewhat contrived CB what's stopping a declaration (this time) on the alliance they really want in the first place?
[/quote]

They don't want to activate the GOD-VE treaty, after all they are all talk but run like hell from anything that resemble to a war with even sides. Doesn't forget this war started exactly to avoid a war between CnG and DR.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340461972' post='2993554']
They don't want to activate the GOD-VE treaty, after all they are all talk but run like hell from anything that resemble to a war with even sides. Doesn't forget this war started exactly to avoid a war between CnG and DR.[/quote]

And if GOD goes in to defend allies as opposed to waiting to be attacked, this successfully keeps VE out because...?

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1340464234' post='2993574']
Speaking of treating allies kindly, your MDoAP partners over in LSF are burning quite nicely. Please continue to ignore them and attack Superfriends on how they treat their allies.
[/quote]

[quote name='Emperor Smith' timestamp='1340464278' post='2993576']
You should really be defending LSF, attacking the NPL to give yourself an excuse not to just isn't cool at all.
[/quote]

...but we haven't even asked them for help.

For those who are taunting our allies into helping us, we would like to remind you that, in the glorious tradition of the Left, we are taking volunteers in our struggle against the fascist oppressor. Just incase you want to help out and not just tell other people to do it.

Nobody? Ah, well.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1340469958' post='2993636']
...but we haven't even asked them for help.
[/quote]

We? Come now Spock, you'll last 2 weeks tops in LSF before leaving for another alliance. Don't even play it up as if you'll be sticking around in LSF.

Edited by MitchellBade